BeneFit Cosmetics Honey Snap Out of It Face Scrub

3.7

Water (Aqua), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Polyethylene, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (C1 77891), Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tea-Cocoyl Glutamate, Honey (Miel), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sclerotium Gum, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Ethylparaben, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Dutylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 12/22/2005 1:28:00 PM

Great scrub. I actually tried St. Ives, and found it wayyy too harsh for my sensitive skin. This scrub has very fine grains, it's almost like a paste, and does the job of exfoliating very well. I use it about 2-3 times a week, as recommended, and it's the best scrub I've ever used. Does not irritate me, and keeps my skin smooth. Will definately re-purchase.

on 11/21/2005 12:50:00 PM

Excellent Face scrub!!!! a must have
The smell is quite strong but utterly delicious, reminds me of marzipan.
Texture is fabulous too, quite gritty to slough off all that dead skin but not scratchy so doesnt leave you feeling pink and sore.
It is a tad on the pricey side but gives you such a perfect smooth base to apply your products it is well worth it...GOOD SKIN NEVER GOES OUT OF FASHION! And you need use only the tiniest blob, i use every other day when i wake up and my foundation goes on a treat!

on 9/26/2005 2:14:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Luckily with my recent purchase of Dandelion, the MA gave me a sample of this. It smells great! I actually liked using it a lot. I definitely noticed a difference in my skin- it made it very smooth and soft (I avoided my chin- as it is prone to break outs). As someone sensitive to scrubs, I didn't think it was too "rough" on my skin. So why aren't I giving it 5 lippies-- well, the PRICE of course! As many other reviewers have said, its great, but soooo not worth the price tag! I find that my St. Ives Apricot Scrub (for sensitive skin) works just as well and costs around $3. But again, this is Benefit- so that right there marks up the $$$$. So I'd say this- if you can afford it, try it.. If you want to save your money and find a comparable scrub for way less- go St. Ives.. EDIT 9/30- Ok, so i broke down and bought the full size! I think this will last a long time, and I do really like it. I figure, if it actually works, $23 is a small price to pay for great skin!

It smell like chinese medicine and it is overprice for a scrub. The texture is a bit harsh, like St.Ives. Wouldnt buy this product. Thank God Ive got this one in sample size for free. Phew!

This is by no means a BAD scrub. If you like the smell of honey & are looking for a rough exfoliator (as opposed to the smooth, round "micro-scrubber" variety), this is a fine, albeit overpriced product.

When I was in college, I used the St. Ives Apricot Scrub (didn't everyone??), and THAT worked much better than Honey Snap Out Of It.

Save your money, girls. Benefit missed the mark on this one.

on 8/31/2005 5:05:00 PM

I love this scrub! It's not harsh at all. It smells wonderful, light with a honey smell. I use it every other day or so, whenever I feel like I need a little extra scrubbing! It's expensive, though - but it beats mixing jojoba oil and ground almond like I've done before!

on 7/15/2005 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this scrub. everything about it is so lovely, except the price, lol. well, I had it as a tester, first, and I tried it and was amazed about how clean it made my skin, without letting it feel dry then, or full of redness. I think this scrub is really the best ever. I never adored my skin so much after I scrubbed it, lol. in any case, now I do, and my Mama has tried it too now and can't get enough of it either. she tells me about how good I have done with buying it and that she really likes to use it, plus, the tube is so very good, because there comes as much or as less you want out of it. oh, and not to forget the sweet smell of honey and almond that it has, just delicious. I will have to tell all my friends about it. this scrub may be expensive, but it is really worth it. honey scrub is a staple for me now.

on 6/30/2005 11:23:00 PM

One of the very few Benefit products I enjoy using. The smell is divine. In fact, I literally take the tube and sniff it once in a while just to take in the yummy scent. This is a pretty gentle scrub believe it or not. It does not perform any miracles other than my skin feeling a bit smoother and looking a bit brighter, but but I love the smell so much that I use it anyway. Hasn't caused me to break out. Price is insane, but I love it, especially now that it comes in a tube instead of a jar.

on 4/18/2005 3:02:00 PM

for some reason i *really* wanted this scrub, and it falls a bit short of the expectations i built up for it. i find it to be comparable to pretty much every other scrub with decent performance. its not anything incredible, but it gets the job done and leaves my face smooth. it has a nice thick consistency and the almond paste exfoliates without being too harsh or scratchy. they claim that it also cleanses and moisturizes, and i didnt see any of either going on.

i thought that the scent would be incredible, but its a bit artificial. i was expecting a sweet honey/almond scent, and it has more of a fakey almond/cherry scent with a bit of honey. continued >>

on 4/9/2005 1:51:00 PM

This is an awesome facial scrub, I love it! Especially in the new squeeze tube! It's great as a facial scrub and as a mask as well and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth with no yucky flakes of skin. Although it does have a tendency to leave a slight film on my face after I wash it off, which is a sensation I don't like at all, I'm willing to suffer through that because of the gorgeous results I get after I use it and then apply my moisturizer. Now, I've only given this 4 lippies instead of 5 because I admit is can be a bit goopy and pasty, but I remedy that by wetting my hands with a bit of water before putting it on my face which helps it spread better. It can also be a bit abrasive, so make sure you use it only 2 or 3 times a week. BeneFit claims it's good for all skin types, but I'd recommend that ladies with sensitive skin, beware!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products