Wet 'n' Wild polish

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

I have always been a big fan of Wet and Wild products, especially when it comes to their nailpolishes. I find these to be very easy to apply, without much streaking. I enjoy the wide variety of fun colors for every season. I buy the glitter polishes usually during the summer months, and some of the darker shades during the winter months. I have a ton of these little polishes and I will probably continue to buy many more. I just can't resist the great price. ( only 99 cents each) and better yet, you can find this line of polishes in almost any drugstore. Definitly not hard to find and they seem to last forever without getting clumpy or dried out. Great product in my opinion.

on 9/15/2006 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've had several of these over the years, in assorted colours. My current polish is a baby blue one from the Precious Metals collection. The consistency is thin, several coats are needed, but the wear is unbeatable. I've had this for a few years now, and it hasn't gotten gunky or separated. Great value for money, especially if you can find a colour you like.

Great price, and some really great colors. Chips off after 2 days of application, and gets clumpy in the bottle REALLLY fast, so I will now only be purchasing during extreme PMS when See's is closed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

GREAT PRICE!!! However, there is not much pigment, or at least not in the light pink shade (Heavenlly, 478D) so the nail polish is not as good as my current fave (Pinking of you O.P.I.), however it was perfect for when I just wanted to throw somethimg on my nails as a way tp help me stop from biting them (terrible nervous habit im struggling to break). For only .99-2.99 am will be trying out colors with more pigment very soon!

In general I like the color I picked #207 a sort of mauvey pink, mid tone. But it did chip right away. I would probably buy again in the right color. Might actually need to try the higher end products to see about the chipping thing.

I love this stuff! It's so cheap, so I can afford to buy lots of different colors. It may not last quite as long as the more expensive stuff, but it's totally worth the money.

on 4/10/2006 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i used to collect these things like they were Elvis memorabilia--i had every single color Wet N Wild made, and i'd paint my nails different colors all the time. they're so cheap, and have the widest array of colors, i'd recommend them to anyone who wanted to start a nail polish collection!

I have this in "Red Red" and it works great for me. It takes two coats, and I get a nice even shade of red. After the first coat, it is a bit uneaven but one more and it's perfect. The color lasts about 1 day without chipping if you don't use a topcoat and 4 days with Wet n' Wild's "No Chip Top Coat". I'm surprized at the negitive reviews for this nail polish, but for me, it works.

on 3/24/2006 11:09:00 AM

I don't buy the 'regular' Wet'n'Wild polishes, just the Crystallic, Wild Shine and MegaLast formulas, and have had no problems. These have been reformulated I think, and are not as runny and streaky as they were when I first started buying these (years ago in high school). I have Mauve Frost 410A (pearly, medium mauve-rose), Just Kissed 205 (sheer, opalescent pinkish-white), Pink Sensation 485B (pale, shimmery pink) and Jade Frost 499A (pearly, shimmery light seafoam green). I like the wide range of colors and finishes, low price and ready availability. I think the lasting power, etc. tends to depend on which particular color you buy. I've found that the shimmery/frosty/pearly ones tend to be better-quality than the creams (which are watery and streaky). Granted, I'm not super-picky about my nails and don't mind a bit of wear at the tips and chipping. But overall, these are pretty nice for the price.

on 3/23/2006 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I HAVE THIS IN "BLAZED" WHICH IS SORT OF A PEACH/CORAL. I LOVE THE COLOR, BUT IT'S TOO THIN AND TAKES TOO MANY COATS. I HAVEN'T USED IT IN A LONG TIME, BUT I JUST NOW USED IT OVER A SALLY HANSEN "DIAMOND STRENGTH" SHADE THAT I DON'T LIKE BECAUSE IT'S TOO LIGHT AND FROSTED, PLUS I JUST APPLIED IT LAST NIGHT AND IT'S ALREADY CHIPPED. I DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE IT OFF ALREADY, SO I DECIDED TO COVER IT WITH SOMETHING ELSE.

Popular Polishes