Wet 'n' Wild polish

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Polish in #446C (Caribbean Frost) is a wowza, knock your socks off aqua frost. Nice color for the summer, I suppose, but I won't be finding out since it chipped immediately (and this with a base coat/top coat combo that have worked wonders for me in the past with other poishes).

I think that Wet n' Wild is the best possible value when it comes to nail polish. It is easy to apply, the consistency stays thin and doesn't get gloppy like more expensive brands, and it dries quickly. You need to apply more than one coat because it is kind of thin, but since it does dry so fast it doesn't bother me. And who can resist the price?? Super value!

I have always been a big fan of Wet and Wild products, especially when it comes to their nailpolishes. I find these to be very easy to apply, without much streaking. I enjoy the wide variety of fun colors for every season. I buy the glitter polishes usually during the summer months, and some of the darker shades during the winter months. I have a ton of these little polishes and I will probably continue to buy many more. I just can't resist the great price. ( only 99 cents each) and better yet, you can find this line of polishes in almost any drugstore. Definitly not hard to find and they seem to last forever without getting clumpy or dried out. Great product in my opinion.

on 9/15/2006 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've had several of these over the years, in assorted colours. My current polish is a baby blue one from the Precious Metals collection. The consistency is thin, several coats are needed, but the wear is unbeatable. I've had this for a few years now, and it hasn't gotten gunky or separated. Great value for money, especially if you can find a colour you like.

Great price, and some really great colors. Chips off after 2 days of application, and gets clumpy in the bottle REALLLY fast, so I will now only be purchasing during extreme PMS when See's is closed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

GREAT PRICE!!! However, there is not much pigment, or at least not in the light pink shade (Heavenlly, 478D) so the nail polish is not as good as my current fave (Pinking of you O.P.I.), however it was perfect for when I just wanted to throw somethimg on my nails as a way tp help me stop from biting them (terrible nervous habit im struggling to break). For only .99-2.99 am will be trying out colors with more pigment very soon!

In general I like the color I picked #207 a sort of mauvey pink, mid tone. But it did chip right away. I would probably buy again in the right color. Might actually need to try the higher end products to see about the chipping thing.

I love this stuff! It's so cheap, so I can afford to buy lots of different colors. It may not last quite as long as the more expensive stuff, but it's totally worth the money.

on 4/10/2006 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i used to collect these things like they were Elvis memorabilia--i had every single color Wet N Wild made, and i'd paint my nails different colors all the time. they're so cheap, and have the widest array of colors, i'd recommend them to anyone who wanted to start a nail polish collection!

I have this in "Red Red" and it works great for me. It takes two coats, and I get a nice even shade of red. After the first coat, it is a bit uneaven but one more and it's perfect. The color lasts about 1 day without chipping if you don't use a topcoat and 4 days with Wet n' Wild's "No Chip Top Coat". I'm surprized at the negitive reviews for this nail polish, but for me, it works.

Popular Polishes