July 29, 2014 | 1048 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by kris1818

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I pretty much agree with all the other reviews on this. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by balmmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I will repeat what pretty much everyone else has said: this is a wonderful, highly pigmented, slightly shimmery peachy pink shade that is an amazing find for $3. I've always shied away from blush because although I have a warm skintone, I also have pink ruddiness here and there. The pink blushes I tried in the past just added to that. Pearlescent Pink has enough peach in it to downplay the ruddiness and enough pink to look natural and not orange. It's just perfect for my warm complexion. I was a little worried about the shimmer, but it doesn't even show up on my cheeks. It's a glow, not glittery. I am so happy with this find!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by ODxOhMy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first tried this blush, I was pleasantly surprised of how pigmented and long lasting it was. Usually I don't really go for pink blushes, I tend more towards the bronzy, coral colors but after watching a couple of YT makeup review videos of other asian girls (with similar skintone) wearing pink blush and how great it looked on their skintone, I thought maybe I'll give it a try. I chose to try this blush mainly because of the cheap price. I love how its not that BAM! Super barbie trashy pink. It's more of a subtle pink with itty bitty specs of golden shimmer that makes your skin glow so beautifully. When I wear this blush I only apply on my cheekbone and swipe just a tad bit on the apple of my cheeks just to give me that subtle summery flushed look. lol I don't know if that makes sense, but oh well! ;) It's definitely a great buy and I will without a doubt repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by lovely520

This is a great blush by Wet 'n' Wild. I just discovered it fairly recently and am on my second package now. It's not exactly a straight pink--it's more of a peachy-coral pink to me. It has shimmer--tiny flecks of gold in it that are very pretty. When I wear this, it really adds color to my face and gives me a nice, sexy flush. It's very pigmented, as well. The packaging has gotten better--it's in a black case now instead of the rather cheap-looking white plastic container it used to be in. For only $3.29, this blush is a steal and is comparable to more expensive brands.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the only WnW blush I have that I have ever liked. It was sent to me as part of a large make up swap with a friend from America along with two others, but I found the others were really orangey.

I think this blends really well, I don't need to layer it on to get good colour, I just generally like the colour and I don't think it's too glittery/shimmery either. However, I really don't like the packaging if I'm completely honest.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by doctordoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this blush is gorgeous! amazing, and at the price i don't know why i WOULDN'T buy it! i bought the older "formula" before they changed the packaging and i still haven't run out. i'm hoping the new version isn't too off since this blush is incredible. my go-to when i don't know what to wear! will purchase again(the new version) when i'm out

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by kikihony

This is warm toned pink blush that suits me better than any other HE Blush, and it last quite long~ Love the price and color, will buy again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by lovelyxfugitive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay, I don't own this (yet) but I am borrowing it from a friend to see whether I like it. Thus far, I really do. I used to hate WnW- I just thought it was crappy, and cheap, and tacky. (Ironic, no? Considering I don't have the budget to buy everything HE.) However, in the past few years (welcome to college) I have been trying to convince myself that I don't NEED all the expensive things every girl wants. Most of the time, I am successful. Sometimes, with certain products, I am not. This included blush.

I was under the impression until very recently that the most expensive ones (NARS, BeneFit) were simply the best. Two brands have convinced me otherwise: Jane, which is not at my local Rite Aid anymore, and WnW, which thankfully is. I tried Jane blushes when I was still in high school and loved them (especially Blushing Blossom), but they were pulled from shelves at least two years back.

After seeing my friend wear Pearlescent Pink- and she and I have similar skin tones (peachy, fair)- I got really excited and demanded to know what it was. She proceeded to pull WnW blush out of her bag and I literally cringed. But after doing some research, I found that they do not animal test, and most of their things do not contain parabens. The reason why WnW is inexpensive is because the products are made in Mexico as opposed to somewhere like America, Italy or Germany.

I've been using Pearlescent Pink for around a week and I love it. It's a slightly warm pink (not very peachy, but warm) with sparkles. I don't think they're obnoxious, although some reviewers clearly do- I think it may have something to do with application? Who knows! I don't notice them that much- not as much as I do with Orgasm, for example.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by xryuusei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is technically my first blush. Picked it up at Wal Mart for about $4. Although I wouldn't say it's a $4 wasted, it just didn't work for me.

PROS:
- Pigmentation (light sweep of the color is all you need)

CONS;
- Color: I thought this was the most peach/coral color compared to the other ones, but it's extremely pink! Beware :(
- Glitter: Packed with shimmers and glitters
- Price: This was on sale for $4, and I could've gotten something I liked better for the price.
- Packaging: Brush is just terrible, lid doesn't secure properly.
- Too powdery: a light shake, and all the powder gets everywhere

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by nikki5

This is another great WnW product! I have been wearing this blush for a few years so when I talk about packaging, its the old version :) The color is very pretty. A nice mid-tone pink with shimmer. The shimmer is pretty subtle but I usually don't use a highlight with it as I think that is OTT. I think this shade would suit many skin tones and of course the price is faboosh!! I have seen this compared to Nars Orgasm, wouldn't say its a dupe IMO, but its a very nice shade to have in your collection. And for the price, you can't beat it. I think it blends very nicely and staying power is fantastic. Now that its summer, I don't have to use a light hand but when I am super pale def go easy with this. The packaging sucks and the brush it comes with is useless. The new version looks much more sturdy. The gray top feels like its going to pop off any second.

Def will continue to re-purchase, another great, affordable product from WnW!!