Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Blush 831D Pearlescent Pink

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/9/2010 12:39:00 PM

I just bought this blush on MUA reccomendations, coupled with the fact that I am in love with WNW's new color icon shadows. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch, but this is waaaay too intense a color for me. I use and love Orgasm, and am always on the lookout for a less pricey alternative. I used a good quality blush brush, tapped it off and applied. Total clown blush look. I tried a few times and basically can't get little enough of the product on my brush to look remotely appropriate on my skin. I don't find it at all Orgasm-like. I'm medium fair, so this may be a great choice for the darker skinned, but on me it's just too bright. A great price, for sure, but back this one goes.

on 9/23/2010 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Im and NW15-20, with gold blond hair, bluegreen eyes, and freckles, and i LOVE this product! Its a gorgeous color, with great pigmentation.

I gave it 4 lippies because its really powdery. When i put my brush on it, powder is everywhere! but for $2.99, its worth it!

on 9/14/2010 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got this cuz of reviews on MUA. It looks like Orgasm-which I do have-but this is more pigmented and shows up more on my NC30 Asian w/yellow undertones skin. On the fence because even tho it looks natural and gives me a pinky/peachy flush, but the gold sheen makes my yellow skintone look more yellow at times. Only CON: Lots of fallout and messy.
EDIT: put on some bronzer first then this and Viola! perfectly pinky/peachy flushed cheeks. Def better pigmented then Orgasm on my skin.

on 9/9/2010 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I pretty much agree with all the other reviews on this. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

on 9/7/2010 1:15:00 AM

I will repeat what pretty much everyone else has said: this is a wonderful, highly pigmented, slightly shimmery peachy pink shade that is an amazing find for $3. I've always shied away from blush because although I have a warm skintone, I also have pink ruddiness here and there. The pink blushes I tried in the past just added to that. Pearlescent Pink has enough peach in it to downplay the ruddiness and enough pink to look natural and not orange. It's just perfect for my warm complexion. I was a little worried about the shimmer, but it doesn't even show up on my cheeks. It's a glow, not glittery. I am so happy with this find!

on 8/19/2010 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

When I first tried this blush, I was pleasantly surprised of how pigmented and long lasting it was. Usually I don't really go for pink blushes, I tend more towards the bronzy, coral colors but after watching a couple of YT makeup review videos of other asian girls (with similar skintone) wearing pink blush and how great it looked on their skintone, I thought maybe I'll give it a try. I chose to try this blush mainly because of the cheap price. I love how its not that BAM! Super barbie trashy pink. It's more of a subtle pink with itty bitty specs of golden shimmer that makes your skin glow so beautifully. When I wear this blush I only apply on my cheekbone and swipe just a tad bit on the apple of my cheeks just to give me that subtle summery flushed look. lol I don't know if that makes sense, but oh well! ;) It's definitely a great buy and I will without a doubt repurchase.

on 8/13/2010 10:28:00 PM

This is a great blush by Wet 'n' Wild. I just discovered it fairly recently and am on my second package now. It's not exactly a straight pink--it's more of a peachy-coral pink to me. It has shimmer--tiny flecks of gold in it that are very pretty. When I wear this, it really adds color to my face and gives me a nice, sexy flush. It's very pigmented, as well. The packaging has gotten better--it's in a black case now instead of the rather cheap-looking white plastic container it used to be in. For only $3.29, this blush is a steal and is comparable to more expensive brands.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is the only WnW blush I have that I have ever liked. It was sent to me as part of a large make up swap with a friend from America along with two others, but I found the others were really orangey.

I think this blends really well, I don't need to layer it on to get good colour, I just generally like the colour and I don't think it's too glittery/shimmery either. However, I really don't like the packaging if I'm completely honest.

on 8/8/2010 6:04:00 PM

this blush is gorgeous! amazing, and at the price i don't know why i WOULDN'T buy it! i bought the older "formula" before they changed the packaging and i still haven't run out. i'm hoping the new version isn't too off since this blush is incredible. my go-to when i don't know what to wear! will purchase again(the new version) when i'm out

on 7/30/2010 12:48:00 AM

This is warm toned pink blush that suits me better than any other HE Blush, and it last quite long~ Love the price and color, will buy again!!