Clarins One-Step Facial Cleanser (with Orange extract)

on 5/5/2005 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this b/c of all the good reviews on MUA.However I don't like it at all.First of all,the texture is too oily for my liking. It's just like those eye make up removers which contain oil on top of blue liquid.Only this is orange color with a fake orange smell.It leaves an oily residue after I use it as well and I don't like this either.I'm not even sure if this would be right to use something with this texture in spring time.The bottle is so huge that I'd rather not to put it up for swap though:(

on 4/21/2005 6:00:00 AM

Having tried many cleansing washes and cleansing lotions this is one of my favourites. I like the fact that it has the same effect as a scrub every time you use it, but its still gentle. I think the orange is really refreshing. My only down point is price, but to be honest because it works ill keep buying it.

on 1/28/2005 9:40:00 AM

This is a great product. Because I believe it doesn't remove makeup very well, I use it every morning to cleanse my face. It's a very easy product and it leaves my face soft and radiant.

on 12/26/2004 10:42:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

Just wanted to give my imput on Clarins One-Step Facial Cleanser. This is a great product for removing your makeup when you don't feel like splashing your face with water! It really takes off all your makeup! You really will notice a difference in the morning after you have been using this for a while. Believe me, I've had problems with my skin for years. Clarins products do work! But please don't confuse this product with One-Step Exfolixating Cleanser. (Also terrific.)

on 12/12/2004 11:24:00 AM

Very good cleanser, convenient for travelling or when you are in rush... I like its orangey smell (and colour!). It is a be-phase cleanser, but it doesn't leave any oily or heavy residue. It is light but very effective, cleanses very well even heavier makeup.

on 12/12/2004 10:04:00 AM

Okie. I love to change my cleanser, this one really works well for AM cleansing, skin feels fresh, clean and bright.

Will be perfect for travelling.

on 10/15/2004 7:26:00 AM

Ummm.. good..

That's all. It will be very convenient for those who travel frequently, you don't need to use water which very good idea using it in the winter and in the morning rush hour.

I'm using it for the morning and using the one with exfoliating property in the evening.

Work well together..

on 9/26/2004 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I use this as a toner.First i remove makeup with a lotion or cream cleanser and then use this to totally clean and smoth complexion.If i used it as a normal cleanser it will last me a couple of weeks!.Not a bad price,but it doesn,t last me long(one month or so).Packaging it,s not the best either,i would have loved a pump dispenser bottle.Anyway,i would repurchase,it,s a good product.

on 9/16/2004 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hm..the cleanser smelled like too much perfume to me.After washing it off my face with water I could feel that there were some kind of residue on my face.It didnt make my skin soft.
My make up did not go on smoothly after applying this,was overall very disappointed.Too much hype over a silly product like this.

on 9/6/2004 8:42:00 AM

I like it a lot. Because and dont like to use water in my face so I use while im sitting in the sofa watching television together with cotton. It feels a bit oily at first but that is just aromatic oils so its good for your skin. My skin looks lovely after I have used this for 1 month.