September 20, 2014 | 1802 users online

Cleansers - Clarins - One-Step Facial Cleanser (with Orange extract)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2004 10:42:00 PM More reviews by reggielover

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just wanted to give my imput on Clarins One-Step Facial Cleanser. This is a great product for removing your makeup when you don't feel like splashing your face with water! It really takes off all your makeup! You really will notice a difference in the morning after you have been using this for a while. Believe me, I've had problems with my skin for years. Clarins products do work! But please don't confuse this product with One-Step Exfolixating Cleanser. (Also terrific.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2004 11:24:00 AM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very good cleanser, convenient for travelling or when you are in rush... I like its orangey smell (and colour!). It is a be-phase cleanser, but it doesn't leave any oily or heavy residue. It is light but very effective, cleanses very well even heavier makeup.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2004 10:04:00 AM More reviews by stefie2104

Okie. I love to change my cleanser, this one really works well for AM cleansing, skin feels fresh, clean and bright.

Will be perfect for travelling.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2004 7:26:00 AM More reviews by popocar

Ummm.. good..

That's all. It will be very convenient for those who travel frequently, you don't need to use water which very good idea using it in the winter and in the morning rush hour.

I'm using it for the morning and using the one with exfoliating property in the evening.

Work well together..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2004 4:26:00 PM More reviews by scarlett1975

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this as a toner.First i remove makeup with a lotion or cream cleanser and then use this to totally clean and smoth complexion.If i used it as a normal cleanser it will last me a couple of weeks!.Not a bad price,but it doesn,t last me long(one month or so).Packaging it,s not the best either,i would have loved a pump dispenser bottle.Anyway,i would repurchase,it,s a good product.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2004 2:20:00 PM More reviews by pink_pantees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hm..the cleanser smelled like too much perfume to me.After washing it off my face with water I could feel that there were some kind of residue on my face.It didnt make my skin soft.
My make up did not go on smoothly after applying this,was overall very disappointed.Too much hype over a silly product like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2004 8:42:00 AM More reviews by SEMAMYAV

I like it a lot. Because and dont like to use water in my face so I use while im sitting in the sofa watching television together with cotton. It feels a bit oily at first but that is just aromatic oils so its good for your skin. My skin looks lovely after I have used this for 1 month.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2004 7:34:00 AM More reviews by jseah000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product has a lovely orangey scent that didnt irritate my skin.
I agree with everyone that this is probably not best for everyday use but apart from that, i love this. It cleansed well, and my face felt smooth afterwards and left me with a glow. The liquid feels slightly oiled when you apply it, but that feeling fades leaving you all fresh.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2004 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Forward

At first I was a little skeptical, but I really enjoyed this product. It did a great job of removing my make-up, but did leave a greasy residue (which I didn't really mind). My skin in the morning felt radiant and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2004 11:05:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This cleanser is really fantastic. It has a nice light orangey scent that isn't too heavy or overwhelming. It's a nice exfoliating cleanser that isn't too harsh for my very sensitive skin. It really wakes up my skin and makes my face have a nice healthy glow. It washes off every trace of make-up on me and my skin feels so soft after having used this, not at all dry or tight.