December 21, 2014 | 1698 users online

Treatments (Eye) - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 1:38:00 AM More reviews by raynie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

seriously, its the worst eye cream ive ever used. even tho it's just 18 dollars for 15ml, for the effect it gives me, it's still way overpriced!!! it sooo regretting buying it. once you put it on ur eyes, it wont be absorbed at all. it just turns out oil and cover on ur eyes and... thats it, no absorbing. and after like 2 days using it, i found out that my wrinkles r even deeper. what the hell! wont buy it anymore!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Viesha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great for that extra boost of moisture under the eye area. I wouldn't call it anything super spectacular as far as eye creams go, but I've purchased this product for a few years now and really like the emollient properties. It doesn't do much to ease fine lines. It comes in a tube, and that's a plus. It lasts a long time too. I like to use it under other eye creams and in combination with either the day or night moisturizer from the same line. I don't have to worry about it 'traveling' or causing breakouts or milia and have recommended it to friends seeking that extra bit of moisture.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2009 3:49:00 AM More reviews by myoon001

I just bought this product a couple days ago since I've noticed dark circles under my eyes and the skin starting to dry. I walked into The Body Shop and this was the first product I saw for eyes so I bought it right away. I love that it's in a tube and easy to apply. It stings right when I put it on but as mentioned before, it is good for moisturizing. I haven't noticed the dark circles under my eyes going away but it may take more time to work.
Pros: Works well for moisturizing.
Cons: Stings when applied.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by CattySpice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this only for moisturizing the eye area. It is soft and light. It's good for JUST moisturizing...especially if you do not have any wrinkles or darkness...because it will not cure that. I recommend this to a younger crowd vs. older. i wish they had and spf one. So far so good. And the price is just right! OH! And it comes in a tube....yay!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by CMonster

Its not bad as a moisturizer for the odd spots, but it doesn't really do anything for the eye area. I found that it was too creamy for me and I started to get those white protein bumps. With exfoliation, the bumps are less apparent now but still there :S

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2009 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Cajuede

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been suffering from dry eyelids for months now. I literally had red, irritated spots appearing on my eyelids, either from eye shadow primer or mineral makeup. Every eyecream I tried either stung or didn't help at all.

This stuff cleared up my problem in ONE NIGHT. It's very gentle, not greasy, and a ridiculous bargain. Cheaper than most eyecreams out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by hein0201

I have been using this product since I was a freshman in college (so, about ten years or so), and I have to say I love it. I have super-sensitive eyes and have NEVER had an issue with this stuff. It glides on, doesn't take much, and lasts a long time.

I'm surprised by the passionate nay-sayers, and I wonder if they were expecting a miracle cream. This is a wonderful eye cream, feels great, doesn't irritate, has treated me well, and I have no reason to look for something "bigger and better." It's my HG eye cream.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by macalcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It made the skin around my eyes burn at the first use, and I'm not prone to this kind of reaction.
I will give it to someone and never will buy eye creams from The Body Shop again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2009 6:39:00 AM More reviews by VanillaLipgloss

Pointless product - does nothing it claims too (help dark circles, puffiness, lines!). Packaging can be annoying - easy to squeeze far too much product out.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2008 2:27:00 AM More reviews by angelswing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pro: N/A
Con: just an ordinary eye cream, doesn't do much magic.