July 24, 2014 | 1620 users online

Treatments (Eye) - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by CattySpice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this only for moisturizing the eye area. It is soft and light. It's good for JUST moisturizing...especially if you do not have any wrinkles or darkness...because it will not cure that. I recommend this to a younger crowd vs. older. i wish they had and spf one. So far so good. And the price is just right! OH! And it comes in a tube....yay!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by CMonster

Its not bad as a moisturizer for the odd spots, but it doesn't really do anything for the eye area. I found that it was too creamy for me and I started to get those white protein bumps. With exfoliation, the bumps are less apparent now but still there :S

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2009 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Cajuede

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been suffering from dry eyelids for months now. I literally had red, irritated spots appearing on my eyelids, either from eye shadow primer or mineral makeup. Every eyecream I tried either stung or didn't help at all.

This stuff cleared up my problem in ONE NIGHT. It's very gentle, not greasy, and a ridiculous bargain. Cheaper than most eyecreams out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by hein0201

I have been using this product since I was a freshman in college (so, about ten years or so), and I have to say I love it. I have super-sensitive eyes and have NEVER had an issue with this stuff. It glides on, doesn't take much, and lasts a long time.

I'm surprised by the passionate nay-sayers, and I wonder if they were expecting a miracle cream. This is a wonderful eye cream, feels great, doesn't irritate, has treated me well, and I have no reason to look for something "bigger and better." It's my HG eye cream.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by macalcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It made the skin around my eyes burn at the first use, and I'm not prone to this kind of reaction.
I will give it to someone and never will buy eye creams from The Body Shop again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2009 6:39:00 AM More reviews by VanillaLipgloss

Pointless product - does nothing it claims too (help dark circles, puffiness, lines!). Packaging can be annoying - easy to squeeze far too much product out.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2008 2:27:00 AM More reviews by angelswing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pro: N/A
Con: just an ordinary eye cream, doesn't do much magic.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2008 6:10:00 AM More reviews by MaikoKuchiki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Doesnt doesnt work for in reducing my fine lines..
but itz hydrating for sure..
doesnt prick even a bit if were to apply to much as well..
decent product

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2008 3:37:00 AM More reviews by sd87

This eye cream is quite good. I used it when my under eye skin started getting dry and flakey (gross, I know)..this cream provided enough moisture to resolve that problem within a matter of days :) Aside from that, it does not reduce the appearance of dark eye circles like it claims (although I don't think anything can but concealer). Overall, a decent product!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2008 4:01:00 PM More reviews by emon79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This isn't a terrible product, but it really doesn't do much. I'm 29 and don't have crow's feet but I do have very fine wrinkles under my eyes. This cream does seem to smooth them out immediately after application, but within an hour the wrinkles are back. As for ingredients, as others have mentioned, this cream contains hyaluronic acid, but it must not contain much, because I don't consider this cream incredibly moisturizing. I've also learned recently that Vitamin E is one of the less potent antioxidants.
Where this product excels is its packaging - it's incredibly sanitary! Nevertheless, Clinique's All About Eyes is a much more moisturizing product that actually does reduce puffiness and dark circles while reducing fine lines. Also, Clinique is really not that much more expensive for the same amount of product.