The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream

2.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Hips Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saccharide Isomerate, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea )Butter, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.

on 11/24/2009 3:02:00 AM

I like that this comes in a tube, and it's very light and moisturizing. However, after using it religiously for almost the past year I fail to notice any difference concerning the dark circles under my eyes. I don't have any wrinkles yet so I'm not sure about how it would work, but I'm guessing not too well. Bottom line, it's good as a moisturizer and nothing more. And I hate saying this since I'm a huge fan of The Body Shop products, but there's better eye creams out there for the same price or less.

on 11/19/2009 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Pros: Keeps the eye area hydrated all day long, I hadn't been using eye cream for some time and since I bought this I can feel the difference. It's absorbed quickly but still leaves the skin a bit humid, and if you're using stick concealer it will blend much better. The packaging is good, only a tiny dot is enough to cover the entire eye area. It's not too expensive either.

Cons: It doesn't really reduce under eye shadows. But I don't think that a cream can miraculously make them disappear anyway.

I can't say anything about the wrinkle part though, because I don't have any lines/wrinkles at this moment. But I believe keeping the skin hydrated will help prevent them. This is a good buy for this price if you're looking for a nice hydrating cream.

on 9/24/2009 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love this eye cream. Although it's labeled as 'cream', it's very light weight. It gets absorbed instantly. No greasy feelings at all. Yes there are better products out there. But considering the less than $10.00 price, this one is unbeatable. One of TBS's products that I stock up when they have their buy-2-get-1-free sale.

on 9/19/2009 3:55:00 AM

This is a good moisturizing eye cream, but does not help with dark circles. I didn't get white protain bumps.
I got it as a gift. I may not buy it myself. I'll try another.

on 8/24/2009 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a good moisturizing eye cream, but it does not help with dark circles, puffiness or fine lines. If you don't have any skin issues and all you need is an eye moisturizer, I would recommend this because it is a good product at a good price. However, I do have dark circles and puffiness so I will keep looking for something else.

on 7/20/2009 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

seriously, its the worst eye cream ive ever used. even tho it's just 18 dollars for 15ml, for the effect it gives me, it's still way overpriced!!! it sooo regretting buying it. once you put it on ur eyes, it wont be absorbed at all. it just turns out oil and cover on ur eyes and... thats it, no absorbing. and after like 2 days using it, i found out that my wrinkles r even deeper. what the hell! wont buy it anymore!

on 7/18/2009 10:35:00 PM

Great for that extra boost of moisture under the eye area. I wouldn't call it anything super spectacular as far as eye creams go, but I've purchased this product for a few years now and really like the emollient properties. It doesn't do much to ease fine lines. It comes in a tube, and that's a plus. It lasts a long time too. I like to use it under other eye creams and in combination with either the day or night moisturizer from the same line. I don't have to worry about it 'traveling' or causing breakouts or milia and have recommended it to friends seeking that extra bit of moisture.

on 3/29/2009 3:49:00 AM

I just bought this product a couple days ago since I've noticed dark circles under my eyes and the skin starting to dry. I walked into The Body Shop and this was the first product I saw for eyes so I bought it right away. I love that it's in a tube and easy to apply. It stings right when I put it on but as mentioned before, it is good for moisturizing. I haven't noticed the dark circles under my eyes going away but it may take more time to work.
Pros: Works well for moisturizing.
Cons: Stings when applied.

on 3/16/2009 2:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I like this only for moisturizing the eye area. It is soft and light. It's good for JUST moisturizing...especially if you do not have any wrinkles or darkness...because it will not cure that. I recommend this to a younger crowd vs. older. i wish they had and spf one. So far so good. And the price is just right! OH! And it comes in a tube....yay!

on 2/26/2009 10:56:00 PM

Its not bad as a moisturizer for the odd spots, but it doesn't really do anything for the eye area. I found that it was too creamy for me and I started to get those white protein bumps. With exfoliation, the bumps are less apparent now but still there :S