October 20, 2014 | 1566 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I like this product.. but I have to say the generic version (from walmart) is just as good, and much cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2011 2:04:00 AM More reviews by jazbongolan05

I do not use this product daily, but whenever I do decide to use it I end up with af ew break outs... my skin is oily as it is and it feels greasy, so, I do not think I will be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by AgusiaM

I really like this product, but I gave it a lippy minus because of a high silicone content! I am on my third bottle by now and the results are pretty amazing! Because the high silicone content bothers me and also because I wanted even better rejuvenating results I have added some diluted vit B3 into this serum! Vit B3 is the most important rejuvenating ingredient in this serum! Olay does not put enough of it into their creams( vit B3 works best in 5% concentration).My acne scars and spots are now gone and my pores are less visible. I have been using AHA and retinol prescription creams but Olay regenerist line does the magic IMO! I love this serum and I will continue using it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by ameerah7

Quite disappointed with this one. I was on the lookout for a serum and, being a fan of Olay, I picked this up. At first I loved the feeling when I tested it on my hand and smelled pleasant. I've got oily/combination skin and after applying it to my face, didn't feel moisturized at all - are serums supposed to work that way?! I'm not sure but, my face is left feeling dry and a bit to dry for my liking.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Somewhat smoothing. Feels great on the skin. Smells good.

CONS: I don't think it actually did anything for my skin.

USAGE TIPS: I saw a MUAer here say she loves this as a primer. But you need to apply the foundation very quickly after this because this dries up very quickly compared to actual primers.

ALTERNATES: If using as a primer, Estee Lauder's Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refresher can be used in the same way (if you don't mind spending more.) Derma E has a lovely hyaluronic acid serum.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by athan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this product because it balances my skin. It's very light, it keeps my skin very well moisturized and it has antioxidants and very good water binding ingredients.I like products with versatile ingredients like niacinamide. I use two pumps of it day and night.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 6:29:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

i had high expection on Olay serum
but i'm so diappinted. it doesn't deliver what it should.
my face irritated, it's pricy compared with what it does. so i decided to use it for only my neck instead throwing out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by AlishaLondon

Absolutely love this product! It dissolves in the skin so quickly, its not greasy, and i have combination skin and i feel this has improved the scars on my face. I put it every night before bed, and my skin feels so fresh in the morning... I also love the Olay total 7 effects moisturiser.. thats totally transformed my skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2010 11:13:00 AM More reviews by imesha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a long time skincare junkie with very sensitve skin. Ingredients looked good (peptides etc.) had nice pump applicator. On 1st use it gave me major tiny bumps all over my face. Not wanting to waste my money I took a break and retried it. Worse results - tiny bumps across enitre face - could not leave the house.

Ended up using it as moisturizer for my heels.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by fleabags3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this serum. i've noticed a dramatic difference in the look and feel of my skin. the fine lines on my forehead have been dramatically reduced. my skin was very dry and lacking any type of skin care routine. i'd never felt the need for any routine since my skin had few issues...until the fist signs of aging emerged and ignighted me to do a makeup and skincare overhaul :)

i tried Lancome's samples for Galatee, Genefique etc and LOVEd them, but decided to give less expensive options a try first. glad i did. i use the serum after using Neutorgena's deep cleam cream cleanser. soooft skin!