Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Bis PEG/PPG 14/14 Dimethicone, PEG 10 Dimethicone, PEG 100 Stearate, PEG 10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance

I bought this becuse I was in need of a moisurizer for my face and what first attracted me to this was I was already using the Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub (different review for that!!) and the second was the fact that it said it left the skin velvet to the touch.
First off, I have very sensitive skin and blemishes galore (even in my mid 30s :((( ) With that being said, this did not clog my pores. My skin felt refreshed and velvet like after application ( I literally use half a pump each morning). I unfortunately have super oily skin (hence the adult acne) so I do have to put on Urban Decay's de-slick formula. All-in-all I love this product. It is very light. This product has not made me break out and I actually though this was better than Philosophy's Hope In A Jar, which I love but I like Olay's better!

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I'm 51, and have been using this product off and on for a few years. I probably shouldn't review because it hasn't been continuous use - but I do like the way my skin soaks it up. I don't know that I've seen all that much difference in how my face looks, but I obviously need this extra moisture even under regular moisturizer. (Of course, I might look way worse without it!) I like the pump bottle packaging, but the last bit is always impossible to get out. I open the bottle up for that.... not wasting it, even at warehouse club prices!

PROS:
*Works for a lot of people
*Nice pump

CONS:
*Price
*Broke me out
*Contains dimethicone and parabens

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really enjoy this product. I was shocked to find how small it was after looking at reviews online, and for around 20 dollars I thought that was a bit steep but I purchased a bottle about two months ago and I have pleeeeenty left. I use two pumps a day minimum, and when i remember to apply at night it's around four. I was experiencing very steep bags under my eyes the past few months, but now they appear much less sunken in. Additionally, I have some pock marks and acne scars, and I've noticed an improvement in that as well...I also started to see some fine lines around my eyes, and those are also fading. While my skin is far from perfect, it looks so much better. Because I have oily skin, this suffices as my light moisturizer substitute beneath my makeup. I love this serum, and will definitely repurchase when I run out because the improvement I've seen in my skin is priceless.

I'm 39, Asian with some wrinkles on my forehead and around my eyes. I've been using this for the past few weeks and my forehead was breaking out into acne. The silicones block pores. So I would not recommend this to anyone who is prone to acne or with skin that can get oily in places. And I have not seen any noticeable improvement in the wrinkles. I dab it around my eyes to smooth out the wrinkles before I apply concealer and powder foundation. Without it, the powder foundation tends to crease and make the wrinkles more pronounced. So it's helpful underneath makeup.

i stole this from my mom to try it out. it went on very smooth &i liked it at first, then all of a sudden my face started feeling warm.. it lasted for a couple minutes. is that the ~regenerist~ part? lol.. it did break me out though :\ so i'd never buy it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a feel-good serum which doesn't do anything. I used it 2 years ago and I think it's just like rubbing silicone on your face which just makes your skin feel nice and smooth. The peptides in this product are not effective + the packaging looks cheap although the texture is nice and scent is not overpowering.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I like this product.. but I have to say the generic version (from walmart) is just as good, and much cheaper.

I do not use this product daily, but whenever I do decide to use it I end up with af ew break outs... my skin is oily as it is and it feels greasy, so, I do not think I will be buying this again.

I really like this product, but I gave it a lippy minus because of a high silicone content! I am on my third bottle by now and the results are pretty amazing! Because the high silicone content bothers me and also because I wanted even better rejuvenating results I have added some diluted vit B3 into this serum! Vit B3 is the most important rejuvenating ingredient in this serum! Olay does not put enough of it into their creams( vit B3 works best in 5% concentration).My acne scars and spots are now gone and my pores are less visible. I have been using AHA and retinol prescription creams but Olay regenerist line does the magic IMO! I love this serum and I will continue using it!