August 27, 2014 | 1901 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Mandibulo

This is the exact product that will stimulate the "Oooh, shiny!" reaction from everyone around you. Hands-down the most amazing browbone highlighter you'll ever come across. Can be used both moderately for daytime wear, or more intensely for a shiny, wet, glamorous look. Somehow always manages to look natural enough, despite the way it appears in the pot. See, it's not really a thick stark-white powder with golden shimmer - it's more of a fine fairy dust with a warm sunny glow to it under certain lightings. Apart from a browbone highlight, I also use it in the inner corner, as well as the top of the cheekbones for a super polished look. I hope you won't find all the shine-related terms intimidating, I'm a matte lover in general and my worst makeup fear is looking like a discoball, so I don't think I've ever gone overboard with anything shiny/sparkly/glittery. Back to Vanilla: This is a uniquely versatile pigment that you need in your life. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by muamna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have purchased many pigments in the past and and reach for them often because I can't always be bothered with the mess. I purchased this a couple of months ago and have been using it daily! It is so multi-functional, I use it as an e/s, inner corner highlight, cheek and brow bones highlight, and I love patting a tiny bit in the middle of my lips over a nude lipstick to create the illusion of fullness.

For reference, I am an NC40 and the pink-gold iridescence compliments my skin beautifully. Don't be fooled by how this color looks in the jar. This great value for my money since a little goes a long way.

Bottom line: HG for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 12:17:00 AM More reviews by maashi

Solid performer - good eye base colour, neutral tone suits most, fallout is minimal even without primer, can use as a highlighter too. Only reason I didn't give a 5 is cos there will be dupes out there...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this YEARS ago, and I just love it. I think this is one of MAC's best pigments. I love that you can use it for multiple things. I love using it as a highlight, or just using a small amount as a wash of color over my lids.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 9:43:00 AM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Vanilla pigment works great on me as a highlight for cheekbones, brow bones..etc. I love using it over pearl ccb, it gives a great highlight! I'm going to try using it wet as a shadow when I want a sparkly shadow on my eye since it doesn't show up that well dry. If i ever ran out, I would purchase again because it's so versatile and beautiful!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by April79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is exactly what I didn't want when I went into Mac to get a pigment that was a great highlight/blend color...It's waaaaay too white and flashy for my taste. Although I did make it work by mixing it with Naked pigment and pressing it. Its lovely now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Daniellaella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVEEEE VANILLA! Perfect for adding a glow to your brow bone, inner corners of eyes or it can be used to highlight your cheeks..A must have if you're a MAC addict or Make up loverr <3 The only thing I dislike is the fact that MAC repackaged their pigments..20 dollars for Probably half the product ...RIP OFF! I got mine in swaps :D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by splatternatum

I had been looking for a nice highlighter to use on my cheekbones, and I had read reviews about MAC's vanilla pigment being used on the cheekbones so I decided to try it out. The packaging is a little frustrating because it tends to spill, but the colour payoff is FANTASTIC! I love the gold sheen is gives on my cheekbones when I use it as a highlighter, and it looks really good on the inner corner of the eye (really makes the eyes pop). This will last me a long time but I will definitely re-purchase when I use it up!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by bebeflamand

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a must have product for everyone! Gorgeous light gold which is so incredibly versatile. You can use it for just about anything. A complete look in one product; wash over the lid for a gorgeous golden sheen, highlight (eyebrow, nose, cheekbones, collar bones), in body lotion, mixed in foundation, etc. Gives me an overall beautiful healthy glow.
If I had to choose only one make up product (besides mascara) for the rest of my life...this is it! No doubt.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Pixiechix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, after reading the reviews on here I had to try this and it's great. I have green eyes and brown hair and this just sets my eyes off. I love it. It does look white when its in the pot but it actually shows up as a really lovely soft light golden sheen. There was hardly any fall out if any at all and you can build the colour up if you want to. Fab buy and def repurchase but I think this will last ages! Thanks for the helpful reviews I'm very pleased with my purchase!