MAC Pigment in Vanilla

4.7

on 11/8/2010 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Beautiful pigment! I use it when I go out under my brows, in the corner of my eyes, as a cheekbone highlighter and in the middle of my lips. It has too much shimmer in it to use during daytime.

on 11/2/2010 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

One thing I can't leave at home is my MAC eye shadow, it is always my favorite. I love it when my eyes wear this eye shadow. I feel like I am so pretty.

on 11/2/2010 10:11:00 AM

My first encounter with vanilla was back in 2003 with the Holiday charm (or was it treats?) pigment set. I still have tan, blue brown, gold and neon 60's but this was used up pretty quickly. In 2005, i bought a full jar and managed to get a full tsp top up from a MUAer a couple of years ago. Last week, i bought another OJ, so this will give you a fair idea just how much i use and adore this product!
As this pigment has reached cult status, nothing i say here will be new info but i'd like to just say my little bit.
The texture is perfect and it has set the standard for all pigments. It has become my 'seamless secret weapon!'
I use it as a highlighter for face and browbone, mix with lip gloss, with foundation for the 'hyper real' effect, body lotion to create subtle glow.
Really, the list is endless. Yes, i have tried others and yes, i have searched high and low for something better but nothing will come close to vanilla pigment, my friends, nothing!

on 10/27/2010 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the exact product that will stimulate the "Oooh, shiny!" reaction from everyone around you. Hands-down the most amazing browbone highlighter you'll ever come across. Can be used both moderately for daytime wear, or more intensely for a shiny, wet, glamorous look. Somehow always manages to look natural enough, despite the way it appears in the pot. See, it's not really a thick stark-white powder with golden shimmer - it's more of a fine fairy dust with a warm sunny glow to it under certain lightings. Apart from a browbone highlight, I also use it in the inner corner, as well as the top of the cheekbones for a super polished look. I hope you won't find all the shine-related terms intimidating, I'm a matte lover in general and my worst makeup fear is looking like a discoball, so I don't think I've ever gone overboard with anything shiny/sparkly/glittery. Back to Vanilla: This is a uniquely versatile pigment that you need in your life. Would repurchase.

on 10/22/2010 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I love this product! I have purchased many pigments in the past and and reach for them often because I can't always be bothered with the mess. I purchased this a couple of months ago and have been using it daily! It is so multi-functional, I use it as an e/s, inner corner highlight, cheek and brow bones highlight, and I love patting a tiny bit in the middle of my lips over a nude lipstick to create the illusion of fullness.

For reference, I am an NC40 and the pink-gold iridescence compliments my skin beautifully. Don't be fooled by how this color looks in the jar. This great value for my money since a little goes a long way.

Bottom line: HG for me.

on 10/22/2010 12:17:00 AM

Solid performer - good eye base colour, neutral tone suits most, fallout is minimal even without primer, can use as a highlighter too. Only reason I didn't give a 5 is cos there will be dupes out there...

on 9/23/2010 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I got this YEARS ago, and I just love it. I think this is one of MAC's best pigments. I love that you can use it for multiple things. I love using it as a highlight, or just using a small amount as a wash of color over my lids.

on 9/9/2010 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Vanilla pigment works great on me as a highlight for cheekbones, brow bones..etc. I love using it over pearl ccb, it gives a great highlight! I'm going to try using it wet as a shadow when I want a sparkly shadow on my eye since it doesn't show up that well dry. If i ever ran out, I would purchase again because it's so versatile and beautiful!

on 9/7/2010 1:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is exactly what I didn't want when I went into Mac to get a pigment that was a great highlight/blend color...It's waaaaay too white and flashy for my taste. Although I did make it work by mixing it with Naked pigment and pressing it. Its lovely now.

on 8/18/2010 9:57:00 PM

I LOVEEEE VANILLA! Perfect for adding a glow to your brow bone, inner corners of eyes or it can be used to highlight your cheeks..A must have if you're a MAC addict or Make up loverr <3 The only thing I dislike is the fact that MAC repackaged their pigments..20 dollars for Probably half the product ...RIP OFF! I got mine in swaps :D