April 16, 2014 | 1882 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Vanilla

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 9:43:00 AM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Vanilla pigment works great on me as a highlight for cheekbones, brow bones..etc. I love using it over pearl ccb, it gives a great highlight! I'm going to try using it wet as a shadow when I want a sparkly shadow on my eye since it doesn't show up that well dry. If i ever ran out, I would purchase again because it's so versatile and beautiful!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by April79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is exactly what I didn't want when I went into Mac to get a pigment that was a great highlight/blend color...It's waaaaay too white and flashy for my taste. Although I did make it work by mixing it with Naked pigment and pressing it. Its lovely now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Daniellaella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVEEEE VANILLA! Perfect for adding a glow to your brow bone, inner corners of eyes or it can be used to highlight your cheeks..A must have if you're a MAC addict or Make up loverr <3 The only thing I dislike is the fact that MAC repackaged their pigments..20 dollars for Probably half the product ...RIP OFF! I got mine in swaps :D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by splatternatum

I had been looking for a nice highlighter to use on my cheekbones, and I had read reviews about MAC's vanilla pigment being used on the cheekbones so I decided to try it out. The packaging is a little frustrating because it tends to spill, but the colour payoff is FANTASTIC! I love the gold sheen is gives on my cheekbones when I use it as a highlighter, and it looks really good on the inner corner of the eye (really makes the eyes pop). This will last me a long time but I will definitely re-purchase when I use it up!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by bebeflamand

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a must have product for everyone! Gorgeous light gold which is so incredibly versatile. You can use it for just about anything. A complete look in one product; wash over the lid for a gorgeous golden sheen, highlight (eyebrow, nose, cheekbones, collar bones), in body lotion, mixed in foundation, etc. Gives me an overall beautiful healthy glow.
If I had to choose only one make up product (besides mascara) for the rest of my life...this is it! No doubt.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Pixiechix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, after reading the reviews on here I had to try this and it's great. I have green eyes and brown hair and this just sets my eyes off. I love it. It does look white when its in the pot but it actually shows up as a really lovely soft light golden sheen. There was hardly any fall out if any at all and you can build the colour up if you want to. Fab buy and def repurchase but I think this will last ages! Thanks for the helpful reviews I'm very pleased with my purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I look too shimmery when using it so i sticxk to using it as a brow highlight for dramatic looks, quick highlight (best one really) and eyelid color. a must have really...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by stellbell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Gorgeous color! At the moment I love using this on the inner corners of my eyes. I almost don't mind paying more for it because I see MAC pigments as an investment - they last forever because you're getting absolutely tons of product (even with the new packaging, which holds less). My only complaint, and this also goes for any loose powder, is that it's very messy. But it's not a big loss to lose a bit of it in the process of using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by eggsinabasket

OMG this is so expensive but I love it! I placed some it either my moisturizer or liquid foundation and eureka! At first I couldn't see any differences at all and I was disappointed but then after five minutes (i guess your makeup/moisturizer takes a while to set in) my skin looks like it is glowing! My skin looked amazing! You can use it as an eyeshadow, brow highlighter because this product is versatile. Plus it is super pigmented so you dont need a lot and therefore should last quite long. I live in fear that i will spill it though... the packaging really should be better

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by dianaec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know if I'll ever have to buy this product again because the amount of pigment in my 1 jar from a few years ago might outlast me. There is SO much pigment in these jars that it's tough to invest in one, but Vanilla is worth it. It can be used as a highlighter for all over the face or a shadow. You can even mix a bit in your body lotion - especially pretty to highlight the collarbone/shoulder area or down the center of your legs to elongate.

It looks white in the jar but it's very pearlized/luminescent pinky soft gold. I like it for highlighting the inner corner of the eye, for toning down too much shadow, or on it's own. Because I'm boring I'd use it as a highlighter on the cheeks only when going out at night...it's quite reflective though beautiful.