July 31, 2014 | 2047 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Jamieflan1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS STUFF! Smells very good and softens my skin substantially. I have had friends that use it for stretch marks fairly effectively as well so keep that in mind if you are thinking about purchasing it for a bonus.

It is pretty hard to find that is my only issue with this product. Other than that, great product overall!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by lightsout91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I mean, honestly, what hasn't been said about cocoa butter in general that needs to be repeated? Haha, it's seriously amazing. I don't use Palmer's in particular but the formula remains the same throughout every brand. I've been having a bit too much fun this winter break and have been neglecting my body which includes my skin. My hands have been cracking from dryness these past few days and cocoa butter honestly just soaks in INSTANTLY when my hands get this dry. Applying another layer just leaves a nice, soft coating to make sure the skin is nice and. . . plump? :)

Pretty certain the stuff will be a lifetime staple!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by itsthestephduh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lotion! I have been switching lotions for a while (when I was pregnant my skin went nuts and couldn't hold moisture). However I reverted back to this lotion. It is the only stuff that keeps my skin moisturized and glowing. I love it! The only thing I don't enjoy is the smell all that much, but it fades quickly. I enjoy the fragrance free version, however I have not been able to find it in this area (annoying!). It doesn't break me out and keeps my skin smooth all day long. My HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2012 6:41:00 AM More reviews by CalamityJune

This is nearly the perfect hand and body lotion, except for the fact that the scent is very strong! Definitely not for anyone with a sensitivity to perfumes. The lotion itself is creamy, absorbs quickly, and works wonders on dry skin. I wish it came in a fragrance-free formula!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 4:26:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

this stuff smells so good & yummy just like white choclate
it is very tolerant & it calms down itchy & flaky skin
also one of the things I love in this product is that my face
absorb it very quickly without getting greasy , but I think
this stuff suits my winter skin more I like to use fresher moisturizers
for the summer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by ca806

I have been using this to moisturize my face, lips, and body. I use it every morning and sometimes at night when I have dry skin. Smells like chocolate, moisturizes really well, and has not broken me out at all. Will definitely keep buying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 8:55:00 AM More reviews by asolmsted

I just got this lotion two weeks ago, and I've been using it everyday! It smells amazing (reminds me of hot chocolate) and it makes my skin so soft! I put it on right out of the shower. The scent is also long lasting, too! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good lotion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

I bought this from boots as the SB helped me choose a good hand cream for current use... I bought this huge tub of it and put them in smaller travel tubes from MUJI... which are so helpful!!! I love the cream.. it smells like white chocolate... the consistency is lovely and creamy and it does moisturise my hands.. I feel like that this is not enough for me personally.. I would buy it again until I found a better one that I liked!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 7:18:00 AM More reviews by simpson945

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

when I first heard the raving comments about this body lotion, I thought suuurrrre,how good can a body lotion be. I've tried so many lotion in my life as I have terribly try skin on my body, and I think I've came cross enough good body lotions . so I really didn't think this one would be any different. but boy was I wrong!

first lets talk about the smell. I'm not particularly keen on the smell of things, I'm not a perfume junkie and in fact, I always prefer products with no fragrance added because I thought if I want to smell great, I would buy some perfume. BUT! oh my god this lotion smells so nice that my mouth watered when I was applying this! it's a very rich very real chocolate smell. not the usual kind, it's the smell of a very good quality dark hot chocolate powder I had before. in my opinion, this lotion smells way better than many chocolate bars on the market. just so dark and rich and warm , but never too sweet or sickly. I think this beats all the TBS and BBW cocoa smell.

secondly,the moisturizing ability of this lotion is the best I've ever used,and like I said,I've had many great body moisturizers in the best.this one beats them all. it's very hydrating and not at all greasy,just sinks right in. shame on you TBS body butters! I've only used this for two days so I can't comment on its effect on stretch marks,but I looked at the ingredient list and this contains so many great ingredient that I'm fairly confidence that it will improve the appearance of those marks . this makes my skin so smooth, smoother than when I was using other body lotions.

about the packaging,I strongly suggest you get the pump one because the 250ml one is just soooooo hard to get the product out. because this body lotion is actually more of a butter texture,it's fairly solid in the bottle but will melt when contact with your skin.

to conclude, people! I urge you to try this! I'm just so upset that I didn't find this earlier! I walked pass this for so many years and now I finally got this, this is my HG ! I will keep using it until they discontinue it, which I hope they never do

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by tdp123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use it as a hand cream (I buy the little trial size tube to keep in my cosmetics bag in my purse). Hands down the best hand cream I've ever used. Period. Without a doubt. Omg. I've used it off and on for years, every now and then straying to see if anything else is good or following the trends, etc., but I always come back to it, and this last time I know I will never leave it for anything else. Cheap, makes your skin feel SO good, long lasting, not greasy, and smells heavenly. I can wash my hands several times and it'll still last for hours. Love love love Palmer's Cocoa Butter :-)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No