August 29, 2014 | 1254 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Amyish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cleanser dried my skin out so much and caused more breakouts do to the dryness. Worst wash I've ever used.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this for my summer cleanser and overall I'm pleased. After a hot sweaty day this was really refreshing. I have acne-prone skin and this didn't really help clear my skin, but I feel that it got my skin clean. The only downside is the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This didn't do anything particular for my skin. I suffer from acne and clogged pores, and I didn't see any improvement with this face wash. I really like the concept of a cream cleanser, but this is not the one for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Weilin

It's too dry for me. I didn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Yuix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've used two whole bottles of this stuff. I think it's great, but after learning that the nice tingly feeling was not the product doing anything but the menthol it contains, I'm not sure of its effectiveness anymore. I feel like it's not too harsh, but that it just leaves my skin feeling too waxy. Not too impressed, and will quit buying and move on to a different cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by xahxha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i've been coming back to this consistently for more than 10 years now. i use it at night to remove make-up, and follow with an alcohol-free aloe toner, which is the best combination i've found for my easily-irritated skin. i love that it doesn't foam or drip, so i can really massage.

i get the occasional dry patch still, but that's definitely due to the peroxide wash i use in the mornings for lingering hormonal acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by tourmalinequeen

This worked excellently for me, much better than the specialized Olay cleansers I'd been using. One swipe of the wash cloth removed both the cleanser and the makeup, no more scrubbing and multiple wipes. I bought the trial size not expecting much but I'm on my way out the door to grab the full size now. Great job of removing makeup and grime and not leaving my face tight or not feeling really clean.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by teedums

I bought this to try out, I generally steer clear of cream cleansers but thought I could use once a week or so to "deep clean". For me, it was just okay, I noticed the tingly feel on my face but I don't think it did the best job of cleaning my skin. I think I just generally prefer liquid cleansers. I managed to use up most of the bottle but I wouldn't purchase again. I have also tried Neutrogena's liquid cleanser and prefer that over this. I will give it a 3 rating overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Mouldy

I think people really under-rate this cleanser! At first I was not a fan as it seemed to leave a film on my face, but for the best result you really must use a microfibre/muslin cloth to remove it. Now it's the only cleanser I've used for the past two years! My skin is acne prone, congested and moderately oily and nothing leaves it smoother. After two years I think my skin is beginning to get used to it, so I may be looking for something else soon, but I have thought that previously and when I used something else my skin went abit nuts. Really, just buy it.

Also as a side note, I think a lot of people probably don't use cleansers properly. You must really massage all cleansers into the skin for a good 45 seconds or so. It isn't enough to slap it on and then wash it off with warm water. If you find that your cleanser is not performing to your expectations, try really massaging it well, removing it with a microfibre face cloth, rinsing with warm water and then splashing with cold water.. you will be surprised!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by squishybunnie

I love this cleanser! I don't usually care what cleansers I use, because for me, as long as it cleans my face and everything, I'm fine with it. Moisturizers are more important to me than cleansers. But when I used this for the first time 2 nights ago, I fell in loveeee! The product itself is a creamy, slightly thick and pasty formula that spreads easily onto your face with a little water. The best thing, it contains menthol! Makes your skin feel so good when you're washing your face, and after that too. The cooling sensation lasts for about a good half hour, so it's amazing even to put on your normal skin routine, toner, moisturizer. It makes everything feel super good and smooth on your skin. Now, I don't get why some people found this drying for their skin. It probably didn't suit their skin-type or something. I'm oily at my t-zones and a little bit dry on my cheeks and around my mouth area. I found that this cleanser didn't leave my skin feeling tight and dry after I washed my face, which is great! I love this, will definitely be buying this again after it runs out!