Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

3.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

on 2/11/2014 1:07:00 PM

I usually wear higher end makeup lines but really wanted to find a drugstore brand that was as efficient but cost less money. For the past several years, I have worn loose mineral powders and I wanted to switch to liquid foundation. Especially with the winter, my skin gets even more dry then it usually is. I am dry, sensitive and have acne prone skin. After reading reviews I bought this and upon application it made certain areas on my face (tzone) look excessively shiney. And at the end of a long day it looked super cakey and really looked like it was sticking to my pores. I wanted to like this product but id rather spend more money on something that makes me look better.

on 1/25/2014 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Meh. It's an alright product.
The thing I like about this foundation is that it's easy to apply with my brush. It does make my face look bright and flawless and make my face not look tired. (even if I am/look tired)
Although... after a few hours.. it seems to wear off, even if you apply a primer.
It transfer too which is just...NO. :It's not really a foundation that covers your scars.. It gives you a medium coverage.
I guess I'll only use this when going to grocery/when I'm visiting a family.. like those times that you just dont care how you look but still wanna have a flawless/natural look even just for a few hours.

I wish this foundation lasts longer on your face...... I really like it because it doesn't break me out but it wears off easily!!

on 1/17/2014 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

my first drugstore foundation ever purchased and still my favorite! Idk if it was just mine but it oxidized on me a bit so yeah.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

my current fave foundation! this makes my skin look clear and smooth. i do use a loose powder over it so it won't be obvious makeup, but i am really happy with the way my skin looks, a perfect foundation for the rest of my makeup. i use the shade honey beige and find the price to be reasonable. the regular price was $13.49, but it is often on sale. no complaints here!

This is y everyday go to foundation. On my combination skin it gives a nice dewy finish - really looks like skin while also giving medium coverage. It doesn't break me out (which is fabulous, because most foundations do) and I can spot apply it or cover my whole face with it, depending on how much face makeup I want that day. I apply it with fingers, then blend with a kabuki brush after applying moisturizer. The shade buff matches my skin perfectly - meaning i can spot apply (yay!) and not necessarily have to cover my whole face if I don't want to. It also lasts all day.

My only problem with this is that I wish it had a pump, but I love the product itself so much I don't mind too much.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I only heard of this foundation from a YouTube beauty guru who said that it was one of her top 5 drugstore foundations since it creates a dewy finish to the skin making it look hydrated and healthy. After a quick trip to target I finally bought the foundation for $12 so it was pretty affordable. My shade is medium beige according to my mom who picked out the color. I tested the product on the back of my hand to see it's consistency. It was a little bit runny and the packaging was a screw cap making application difficult, but overall a very good foundation. It does have thin coverage but you can still build up coverage with this foundation if you have redness. It has a fresh smell that some people may not mind but others might. Also it does give a dewy skin finish to the skin making it look healthy-healthy, but you may need to set the foundation with a little bit of powder because the shine can look to overwhelming on the skin making you look like a light bulb. Otherwise, I really like this product, I recommend this product for people with dry skin. Definitely repurchasing!

Very good foundation over all! Looks really natural and light, it seems kind of glowy when applied! Moderate coverage,not sure if buildable. It has a certain scent to that dissapears after a couple of minutes. I ve watched a couple of youtube videos and bought the foundation in shade 60 light beige,for reference im a NC 25 to NC 30 and this shade suits me really well. It blends really well the only thing is it can appear to look a bit greyish when first applied.

on 12/10/2013 2:36:00 PM

This foundation is great!
I use it over a primer using a beauty blender to apply it and it gives me the perfect coverage as well as finish. I have large pores, an uneven skin tone, and I get the occasionally red spots on my face. This foundation gives my skin the perfect amount of coverage so that it looks very natural and not caked on. This foundation basically makes my skin look as if it is my natural skin but in the best and healthiest form. It has yet to clog my pores or cause any breakouts and I have been using it for a couple of months now. A bonus is that is has SPF 20!

on 12/3/2013 9:19:00 PM

Picked this up while in the US; be careful of claims made by Neutrogena makeup line; it is not available in Canada specifically for this reason, the Canadian guidelines for advertised and package claims are much, much stricter.

That being said, their skin care products are available here and I find they are very good.

on 12/2/2013 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I first bought this product during my search for a new foundation. I have tried just about every foundation and with the type of skin I was unfortunately given (acne-prone, clog prone, very oily and sensitive), it's safe to say I've wasted large amounts of money trying to find the best one. I did not like this product at first, but after failing in my search for the "perfect foundation" that would successfully cover my slightly fading acne scars, not settle into my pores (I have some crater sized ones around my cheeks and nose), I came up with an idea. I decided to mix my Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation with my Revlon Colorstay Combo/Oily foundation. OH MY! What a miracle!!! The shade it created matches my skin better than anything I've ever tried, and I have definitely done my fair share of high-end brands. Mixing the different foundations created the perfect finish, since the Healthy Skin alone didn't seem to cover well enough alone and Revlon Colorstay used alone made me look washed out and too overly made up. I apply a dot of each foundation and mix them together on the back of my hand, dab it on my face and use my Beauty Blender (best way to apply foundation ever!!) to blend it out all over and set it with a small amount of translucent powder. I seriously recommend this! I haven't noticed any new breakouts since I started this, in fact my skin looks better than it has in awhile. Hope this helps someone out there who has the same troubles as I once had :)