August 30, 2014 | 1077 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Liquid Rock Deodorant

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2008 12:31:00 PM More reviews by mrosen3030

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

While I was pregnant, my regular HG deodorant (that took me forever to find) made me break out and itch. I tried several kinds of deodorants and tried to stay in the "natural" and aluminum free arena. Nothing really worked until I saw a little bottle of this deodorant and a local natural foods store for like 1.29. I thought I would try it because it was so cheap. Seriously, nothing has controlled odor for me like this deodorant. It's too bad that it doesn't do anything for the sweating. But...as long as I don't stink, that is the most important thing for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2008 6:46:00 PM More reviews by moonandtheriver

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is another great natural deodorant choice for those who aren't into the aluminum in regular deo/anti perspirants. Works well for controlling odor but doesn't do alot for sweating. As long as I don't stink, Im ok with it. I used this all last summer and it lasted till late fall, so it was a good price for what you get. I think I paid around $6. No real scent to this which was a big plus for me. The only minus is that since its a roll on, its takes a bit of time for it to dry, and when Im in a hurry in the mornings, thats not a good thing. Thats the only minus I can find though- its a really good product! I will repurchase again, probably in the fall to use through fall and winter. I also use Arm & Hammer Natural deo and love that too. I switch between products and they are both great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2008 12:39:00 PM More reviews by kimk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used Liquid Rock for several years, and it does rock my world! It is, hands down, the best deoderant I've ever used. It comes in several scents, but I nearly always just get the unscented one. I don't really care for the scented ones, as I don't like to smell my BO Juice, as DH calls it! :)

As are all roll ons, it's wet and a titch sticky for a few minutes til it dries, but I absolutely do not stink with this!! Plus, there's no white stuff to rub off on your clothes. I have rebought it many times, and as long as they make this, I will use it. I don't care if I sweat - I just don't want to stink, and this keeps that from happening!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2008 3:47:00 PM More reviews by DinahT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had the vanilla scent. Didn't have a problem with odor, but it broke me out, so I had to toss it. Guess it was the fragrance that I had a reaction to, but I'm going back to Dove.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2008 7:47:00 AM More reviews by ozlema

Last year I'd ordered the scented version and though I didn't really see it work and the smell was only bearable, I ordered the Peaceful Patcouli online. Oh what an unpleasant smell! Very synthetic almost medical, I could prefer BO to this. Having to throw the stinky Peaceful Patchouli in the bin, I am now trying my luck with Dr. Hauschka.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2008 4:44:00 PM More reviews by hartmanm18

I've tried TONS of different natural deodorants, some didn't work at all, some did, but only with constant re-applying. I use this after applying the crystal rock deodorant. I 've tried this out in the lavendar & the patchouli. At first I was happy with this product. After a while the scents blended with the sweat and gave off an unpleasant odor ( not as bad as B.O., but not good either) I once made the mistake of not applying the crystal rock first, and about 3 hours later STANK of B.O. I tried it by itself a couple of times when I knew I wasn't leaving the house, and had the same problem. I will use my leftover roll-ons for my feet (which rarely stink) I have since switched to Aubrey Organics E Plus High C roll-on wich has ALL natural ingredients, and is more effective for a longer period of time. I still use the crystal rock before ( I don't want to chance it!) but find it works MUCH better than KMF.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2008 4:43:00 PM More reviews by hartmanm18

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 10:06:00 AM More reviews by gudewife

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this stuff. I'm kind of a patchouli nut, and am VERY picky about the quality of patchouli scents. The Peaceful Patchouli Liquid Rock has a deep, mature smell...not the usual kind of sharp, thin smell that most patchouli-scented products and cheap oils tend to have. I'm not too worked up about sweat, so it works fine for me as a simple deodorant. Have already repurchased, and may check out KMF's other patchouli products, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2008 1:15:00 PM More reviews by tallchick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had to review this product because it is so effective! It is very important to me to use safe, natural products, but it seemed like natural deoderants didn't do the trick. I finally loaded up with my cart with about 5 different sample-sizes fromt he healthfood section and this was the winner! It is only a deoderant, not an antiperspirant, but works effectively all day and keeps me and my clothing odor-free. I would highly reccommend it as an alternative to mainstream deoderants, but if you are switching over it might take your body a few days to detox after not being allowed to sweat anything out for so long.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2008 3:00:00 PM More reviews by hellodolly18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ew! Patchouli!! It isn't effective ends up making you stinky.