Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Deodorant

3.8

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Potassium Alum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salix Alba (Willow Bark Extract/Extrait d'ecorse de saule), Usnea Barbata (Lichen Extract/Extrait de lichen), Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

on 9/30/2008 7:37:00 PM

I bought the unscented at first and it failed me. Then I tried the lavender (which was on clearance btw), since Target was out of the other one. Both worked fine for a couple of hours and then I would reek. It didn't smell like BO, though. More like mold or something along those lines. Sometimes it would burn the crap out of my armpits, whether I had immediately shaved or not. There were times I had to completely wash it off to stop the agony. But I managed to get through almost 4 bottles before I came to my senses, stopped being scared of aluminum and bought some real deodorant. I work about 2 feet away from my coworker all day and looking back, I feel so sorry for him! I'd give this bad boy a 0 if they'd let me...

on 9/8/2008 1:48:00 PM

I Love love love this product. I live in southern california, and so I need a good deo all year round and this product lives up to my needs. It works really well. If I am doing heavy work (gardening, housecleaning, etc), or going to the gym or something like that. I may have to apply it twice in a day, but its worth it to stay away for all the chemicals, etc in regular deoderants. This works far better than the regular crystal deodorant, in my opinion.

on 8/8/2008 5:37:00 PM

Works great! This product is the first "natural" deodorant I have tried. I got the unscented version and it holds up all day at work. And I have the tendency to be a stinky one.
The only annoying thing about it, is it being a roll on - in the mornings while I am getting ready I have to flap my arms around to get it to dry so I can get out the door.haha

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I really wanted this to work. I know they say that it takes awhile for your body to detoxify from the aluminum in anti-perspirants but I gave this deodorant a month and no luck. I would use it right after I got out of the shower and an hour later I would smell all funky. I've gone back to using Dove which has always worked just fine for me. I decided I'd rather be exposed to a small amount of aluminum than go through the rest of my life smelling and feeling self-conscious about it. Its just not worth it to me. Also I read that as long as you don't apply an anti-perspirant right after you shave your armpits, you should be fine.

on 6/12/2008 7:32:00 PM

I have to say I love this product. Or should I say loved this product. I used the unscented version for several months with no complaints, no irritation to my sensitive skin. Then my husband got hold of it and now it wreaks of his body odor. If you use this product, be forewarned. Do not use it on smelly pits, only clean pits or it will forever smell stinky! I will buy this product again. However, I will be hiding it from my odoriferous husband :)

on 6/7/2008 5:51:00 PM

So I bought this to try some natural deo hoping it would work., It works for the first couple of hours but then I either need to reply or simply use my other deo (dove) to keep "unfresh smell" at bay...I wouldn't buy this again.

on 5/27/2008 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I found samples of these for a quarter each so I picked 'em up in the unscented version. This works really well for me. No irritation, no moisture, all-day protection. I would definitely buy this again in full-size and at full-price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have struggled so long with finding a deodorant that works for me!! The problem and embarrassing truth: I barely sweat at all. However, even when my armpits are dessert dry I have the worst BO!! I don't get it! There are plenty of products out there for people who sweat a lot but not for people with problems like me. As a result, I load on drugstore brand deodorant / antiperspirant to keep the smell away which results only in severely drying out my pits and causing me a rash bc I'm allergic to certain types. I've always known that I should go with a deodorant not antipers. since sweat isnt my problem. This stuff did the impossible!!! It keeps the smell at bay!! wa-hoo! I took one lippie off bc when u first put it on it's wet and cold and sticky and takes 5-6 min to dry.

on 5/5/2008 12:31:00 PM

While I was pregnant, my regular HG deodorant (that took me forever to find) made me break out and itch. I tried several kinds of deodorants and tried to stay in the "natural" and aluminum free arena. Nothing really worked until I saw a little bottle of this deodorant and a local natural foods store for like 1.29. I thought I would try it because it was so cheap. Seriously, nothing has controlled odor for me like this deodorant. It's too bad that it doesn't do anything for the sweating. But...as long as I don't stink, that is the most important thing for me.

This is another great natural deodorant choice for those who aren't into the aluminum in regular deo/anti perspirants. Works well for controlling odor but doesn't do alot for sweating. As long as I don't stink, Im ok with it. I used this all last summer and it lasted till late fall, so it was a good price for what you get. I think I paid around $6. No real scent to this which was a big plus for me. The only minus is that since its a roll on, its takes a bit of time for it to dry, and when Im in a hurry in the mornings, thats not a good thing. Thats the only minus I can find though- its a really good product! I will repurchase again, probably in the fall to use through fall and winter. I also use Arm & Hammer Natural deo and love that too. I switch between products and they are both great.

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products