October 20, 2014 | 2032 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by thekatlife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was an okay eye cream. I've been using it continuously for a month now and my undereye circles are still there. I do like that it moisturizes my undereye area really well but it didn't help with the circles. Still searching for my HG eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by materialface

I've repurchased the All about Eyes RICH formula and figured that because it is a rich cream as opposed to the original Gel formula it would be more moisturizing, but I actually really love the gel! I haven't purchased this yet, only got a sample from Sephora and I love it. Its so easy to apply onto my eye area, glides sooo effortlessly and makes the skin supple and soft. I do wish that the price of this eye cream was $5 less.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by compliments

My first review ever on the best eye cream ever. It's quite expensive here in Switzerland so I bought it once and it lasted me a good half year. After I finished it up I tried several other eye creams but none of them worked like the All About Eyes works for me. I had to repurchase. It's so lightweight, it helps with the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles. It doesn't make my concealer crease. Just an amazing product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really works to reduce puffiness, redness, dark circles in the eye area. I find it feels a bit greasy for my liking though. Dont know if anyone else finds that. Still good though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I don't know why all the bad reviews but I love this. It's so nice and creamy and does just what it's supposed to do: moisturize. No special powers or anything just moisturize. It doesnt sting my eyes or cause milia. I love the consistency and the way my eyes feel when I use it....Refreshed! Price has gone up but I would still buy it. I don't kind the packaging either since I use a little spatula to scoop it out. A++++++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Susan2148A

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm 53 and I have been using this product since I was in my mid 40's or so. I don't have problems with dark circles or lots of wrinkles, but my lids are crepey and I sometimes have some under eye puffiness due to allergies, drinking, daily life, etc. If I wake up puffy, I put this under my eyes first thing then have my coffee, read email, etc. until I'm ready to shower. I don't put it on again before makeup because I use a SPF product on my face and under my eyes. At night, I apply it on my lids and under my eyes. I think it helps keep the skin moisturized, it does help with puffiness, but if you're looking for a product to fix the under eye circles you've been fighting for years, this might not be your product. I think it's especially good for women with oily skin and those who like gel products more than thick, heavy creamy products.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by letty114

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm giving this a 4 mainly because I hate dipping my finger into a pot and much prefer a pump, or at least a small tube where I can squeeze the amount I need, leaving the rest clean and relatively germ free.
Other than that, it's a good product and when applied at night, I wake up with nice clear eyes and no puffiness. I have yet to find an eye contour cream that I'm completely happy with, so I'll keep looking.
One thing that works wonders for my eyes is cotton discs soaked in green tea and left on my eyes. Cheap & effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by surai

I am giving it a 5 since this is the only eye cream that is working for me so far (after trying some, even the more expensive ones at $60plus)..My only concern is puffiness both on the eyelids and eyebags. I am Asian and this is a common problem. I have the puffiness in the morning no matter what amount of sleep I get and it seems to be worse during winter. My friend asked me to try it and found in my stash that I actually had one bottle from a GWP. Now, I am on my first purchased full bottle. It's not totally eliminating the eyebags but it has a lot of improvement (around 70%)!!! I am not hearing the usual "you look tired" comment anymore.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by nancylionking

I don't like this eye cream.. since it will make me fat granules.. and looks like no big function..

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by liladenia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

i,ve been using this product for abouat 4 months.

First time i apply this around my eye (upper and under), it give a little sting reaction. But that reaction dissapears on my next use.

I'm happy cause it's lightweight and goes on so smoothly on my skin. And it's a good base under eye make up. Make my BB cream gets easier to apply (i usually have a hard time when applying my BB cream around eye area). My BB cream looks more evenly too when i use this cream.

It moisturizes my eye area. But not moisture enough for me. Around my eyes still feels dry, especially in the middle of the day. I apply pure vitamin e oil on top of it and it gets better.

It do nothing to my fine lines (i'm in my middle 20's), which is so disappointing me due to it's expensive price. My fine lines still there, not getting better. Even though not getting worse either.

Since i haven't found another one, i will keep purchasing this. But once i find a better one, i will leave this.