Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/11/2010 5:03:00 AM

Pros: Very nice natural color! When you apply it, it gives a beautiful healthy pink glow with a slight golden sparkle. Not the most pigmented/long lasting blush but, buffing it in with my kabuki brush fixes that completely!

Cons: It has a floral fragrance to it with like a touch of cinnamon. It's not a strong or unpleasant scent but, I personally prefer my blushes to not have a scent to it. I noticed the smell also is stuck in my brush now but it's not a big enough problem to make me not wanna purchase again =)

Overall I really love this blush and plan to repurchase :D

on 5/8/2010 11:50:00 PM

YES YES YES YES. Finally an HG blush. Such a pretty colour and SO pigmented. Careful not to apply to much, or you might look like a clown. But oh my goodness, this gives you such a natural glow. Great quality, and is amazing. Go buy.

on 5/3/2010 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this because I have been looking for dupes of NARS Orgasm, even though I own that as well. I have to say that this is pretty darn close - a peachy pink with shimmer. The packaging isn't as pretty, but it's adequate and you don't get as much product with this, but when you compare the prices, I'm sure you pay much less per gram for this. I've also been using this with the CG Bronzer in Golden Tan and have to say that these two are a perfect dupe of the Orgasm/Laguna duo. These products make you look gorgeous, healthy and summery. I also have to add that I like the scent of the CG products. Kinda strong, but classic.

on 5/3/2010 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Ive been using this blush on & off. It is a bright rosey shade with a bit of shimmer on my skin. I like that it goes on smooth and is pigmented. Sometimes I feel like it's just okay. The blush is easy to find, price is affordable & the packaging is kinda pretty . The little brush inside is no good though...very small, hard, & scratchy.

on 3/28/2010 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This blush is pretty good actually. I find that it is pink but has some peachiness to it? Anyways... it has that nice shimmer highlight to it that will give you the illusion of having high cheekbones. Therefore, I recommend you apply this blush ON top of your cheekbones and not at the hollows. It gives you this nice light glow to your face. Lasting power isn't very good I think... it wears out when you sweat. I suggest using a peachy cream blush underneath this...

This was one of the first blushes I ever bought, finished and repurchased. It's a light shimmery pink that looks great on all sorts of skin tones. I sometimes layer it on top of a bronzer or just wear it alone.

I don't really mind the packaging as it seems pretty sturdy. I've dropped this on a hard tile floor once or twice and it hasn't cracked yet. I use my own blush to apply it and it gives me a nice fresh glow that's great for any season.

The one thing I will mention is that it doesn't seem to stay for very long, but it's so small that you could probably bring it along with you for touch-ups!

Price: Somewhere between $3-$5, pretty standard for drugstore blushes. I find it lasts me a long time though which makes the price even better!

Packaging: In a small plastic pan that comes with a brush that I usually throw out. Like I said the pan is pretty sturdy and is definately NOT prone to breakage.

I'd buy this product again and again because it gives me a perfect natural glow :)

on 7/31/2009 2:30:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this blush. It's a very pretty rosy pink color as the name suggests. I have fair skin and this blush is pretty close to my natural "flushed" cheek color. I think it's pigmented enough for me because of my light skin. I wish the staying power was better, though; it doesn't last very long in my experience (maybe a few hours tops). Other than that, I love the color and will buy it again.

on 7/21/2009 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This blush isn't very pigmented at all. It takes many swipes to get color on. It also isn't very powdery which may or may not be a good thing. This color is definitely very matte. There's a tiny bit of shimmer but it's very unnoticeable. There's definitely better drugstore blush out there.

on 6/7/2009 9:43:00 PM

I have quite fair skin and this color matched my face pretty well. It looked very natural, and gave me a healthy glow. I liked how the case is very compact and easy to carry everywhere...the brush is okay but not that great, however most people use blush brushes anyway so this is not a problem. The only problem is that this blush does not stay on for very long, so it's only good for touch-ups right when you leave the door (and especially needed if you tend to look ghostly white right after powder application).
although the color is great, i will probably not purchase again since it only seems to stay for 1-2 hours at most.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I still don't know which colors are "supposed" to flatter my skintone, but this is my favorite blush I've used so far. I have olive/medium skin and what a difference this blush makes! Once I apply it I instantly notice my face is brightened, not too flushed and the blush isn't too matte or too shimmery, although if applied heavily it will appear very shimmery and holographic looking. 10/10

Popular Blush Products