April 17, 2014 | 937 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Bronzer in Golden

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

OH yes. This is sexy, natural tan in a compact. I don't know who couldn't wear this bronzer. I would describe the shade as being in between golden brown and terracotta that isn't too dark at all..perfect for the fair-skinned such as myself. I also love the fact it has no shimmer which is why i went for it and not refined golden. I have gotten several complements on how i 'must have got a little sun' and my BF said i looked hot.. its amazing what this will do for you! lol ;) So worth 22$.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

This was my first bronzer and after 10 years, I still LOVE. HG! Purchased a few times already. It has a little bit of shimmer for a healthly glow and doesn't look orange on my NC20 Asian w/yellow undertones skin. BUT, it breaks easily so don't drop it!

FYI-I use BB Bronzer in Light when I don't want shimmer.

EDIT: Now that I'm darker (closer to NC30), Golden doesn't show up ton me unless I pile it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by trapnest

I recently re-discovered this bronzer and i really love it. i had always remembered hating this back when i first got this, this was back when i wasn't into makeup yet and didn't know how to wear bronzer.
I use a large fluffy brush to apply this and there is NO orange in this at all so it is very natural on my very pale skin. I will definately repurchase when i finish it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Nesian1

I like this, it gives me a very subtle glow due to the fine gold shimmer in it, which is nice. Its too light for me to use as a contour, but when I want a bit of extra colour and glow, I reach for this. Am still looking for my perfect bronzer though

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by gosh_grace

i love this bronzer!!! it looks so natural, not muddy or orange.
im pretty pale, so this definitely rare. its not super pigmented, but just enough to get that sun kissed color. it is definitely buildable. it has some minor shimmers in it, which i like because it makes my face light up!
so if you're looking for a matte bronzer this isnt for you, although the shimmer isnt super noticable.
i got this with the to the beech packaging, which is really cute(orange with white coral detail). it's compact style with a mirror is great for touch ups.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by ppinkrroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was really excited when I bought this becasue it was my first bronzer purchase...I know, it took me until I was in my 20s to discover bronzer lol. I like wearing this best as a blush and eyeshadow, not so much as an all over bronzer because of the shimemr. It looks glittery in the pan, but it really is just shimmer and not a lot, but put it all over your face and it looks like a lot. It is pretty to lightly dust this on your arms and or legs too. This is a good color because it's truly brown--no orange at all. I put I wouldn't repurchase because I don't use it often so it'll probably last me a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Seriously, I must have tried every bronzer under the sun. (Hoola,lancome star, the list goes on...) and this one is my HG! It is natural, very minimal shimmer, not muddy, can be built up for more intense colour, I just LOVE it! I tried the matte bronze shade by MAC which is also good but not as natural. If you want a darker shade I would recommend that for sure. But for a lovely, realistic tan then golden is the way to go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've never worn a bronzer before but I am in love with this one. Since I started using "Faux Tan" on the rest of my body my face definitely needed some more color. This product delivers beautiful, natural color without looking orange or dirty.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by strix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this as part of the To the Beach collection, but it is part of the permanent collection. I have fair, neutral skin (Deauville in Nars Sheer Glow) and this is the ONLY bronzer that doesn't look muddy on my face. It's more peachy than brown so it's more subtle than most bronzers. Great for fair skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not a bronzer person, I feel like it makes me look gross, dark, and ashy. But I wanted one to contour and complement my bright blushes, and this works perfectly. This is a litttle bit darker than my actual skintone, nw30. For my purposes, it works great. For anyone under nw30, I think it would like very nice and natural to lighter skintones. The shimmer is very subtle and adds a little life to the skin. Great product, bought it in the back-to-beach orange seaweed packaging. Would buy again.