Ponds Dry Skin Cream

3.7

Water , Mineral Oil , Isopropyl Palmitate , Petrolatum , Glycerin , Stearic Acid , Ceresin , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sorbitan Oleate , Candelilla Wax , Triethanolamine , Laureth-23 , Fragrance , Carbomer , Disodiium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin , Methylparaben , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Great product overall, fast absorbing, doesn't break my skin out, low price! Although it does reduce skin dryness, it didn't improve it over time or anything, which is why I am only giving it a 4.

on 3/24/2014 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Miracle cream. Miracle. My skin is uber dry and my skin sucks this stuff up. Drys pretty fast too. I mean it's not instantaneous but it's pretty fast. Overall love it can't live without it.

on 3/7/2014 9:14:00 PM

HG moisturizer. Loyal to ponds now and forever. It has made such a difference with my dry skin. It is heavy, yeti can get away with using it night and morning (just have to wait long enough to let it set before makeup goes on). It is heavy, but that's why it's so potent. To me at least the texture is very soothing. The fragrance could be better and less strong, but the result I get makes it ok to ignore.

on 3/7/2014 4:20:00 PM

Ok for those of you who have severely dry skin I'd recommend to you but those who have combination (dry patches yet oily on my t-zone) DONT PURCHASE THIS! Unless you have to feel as if your face is melting off, don't. My skin use to look like eraser bits (gross I know) after the shower and my mom uses this for her dry skin but when I used it my face felt so oily! Ugh!

on 3/7/2014 2:42:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love the scent of this moisturizer sooo much! I actually felt devastated when this was confiscated in one of my flights to London. This product is not available where I live so I have to purchase this online or from someone who goes abroad or whenever I have the opportunity to travel. I hate the packaging! Because it was the reason why it got confiscated. I had the same jar size on my Ponds cold cream (99.5 grams) but if you take a look at the Ponds dry Skin moisturizer it says 103.9 grams). I hope they become consistent in labeling the net weight of their products!

on 2/16/2014 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've been a loyal Ponds fan after trying this moisturizer a few years ago! I have very dry and sensitive skin, and this stuff keeps my skin smooth, soft and hydrated and has never dried me out! I use it every morning and evening after washing my face! It feels very moisturizing without feeling super heavy or oily as well. A little goes a long way with this stuff and the price is amazinnnng. Love!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have pretty normal skin, but after I was my face it feels very dry so I always apply this cream before my make up and especially when I wear no make up. I love it! And a little goes a long way!

on 2/3/2014 12:26:00 PM

I have been a Ponds girl for so long I can't remember when I first started using it. Ponds moisturizer is my HG of facial care products. Nothing moisturizes as well for me. I have even tried other skin care regimes' moisturizers and had to "top up" with Ponds as my skin didn't feel properly moisturized. I know it is not a fancy cream with a big price tag but I have not found anything quite as good. It's gentle, rich, scentless and inexpensive. What more could anyone want?

on 1/23/2014 12:23:00 PM

My mother used this product all her life and has lovely skin. I use it along with ponds cold creme every night and it leaves my skin clean and soft. I put the cream on all my face and neck at night and morning before I put my makeup on. Wait a little bit, then apply your makeup. Feel the difference. You will never buy anything else.

on 1/8/2014 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

First of all, let me make it clear that I do have oily skin, so I can't really tell a difference with this products in terms of hydration because my skin never ever gets dry. I'm currently staying at a relative's house, and I ran out of my Nature Republic Soft Green Tea Cream, so I had to use this instead.

If you have oily skin like me, you really have to be careful with the amount of cream you put on. When I first used this, I put a decent amount on, and I woke up the next morning with extremely oily skin. I lightly tap a finger onto the surface of the cream and distribute that to a single area on my face; that's how little I have to use to prevent excessive sebum. I hate the smell of this cream especially though. It smells like a grandma, if you know what I mean.

The cream does the job, but obviously it is meant for dry skin, so that is why I desperately want my usual moisturizer back.