April 20, 2014 | 1696 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in clear

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2009 1:36:00 PM More reviews by RedStiletto

The overall look of this ;was awesome! very wet, full and juicy looking. however, if there is any wind, or i turn my head too quickly.. i have hair full of gloss. if i know i am going to be indoors all night, this is the one gloss i will bring along, but other than that.. its hard to say i would wear it elsewhere.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by dmchee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the way this lipglass creates a wet shine over any lip colour or on its own but it is the STICKIEST lipgloss I've ever worn and my hair always sticks to my lips when I wear this stuff. When I wear this stuff: (1) no kissing (2) hair is pulled back (3) no eating crumbly foods. And don't put this tube in your purse. I did and the plastic tube tore and leaked waxy goo everywhere; the purse and almost everything in it had to be thrown out because the lipglass wouldn't wash out.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2009 6:40:00 PM More reviews by SephoraMe

Get's the job done for that ultra shiny look, however it's so sticky that it feels like glue is on your lips.

Wasn't satisfied with the formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by micipici

its lovely and shiny
never seen lipgloss that shiny

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by beebop808

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this for years and use it on occasion. I love the fact that this gloss is very shinny, shiner than most lip glosses. But the texture is actually sticky rather than smooth. After a while this product tends to dry out your lips. I wouldn't recommend wearing this on a windy day! A few times too many, I wore it on days that were windy, my hair blowing everywhere, I had streaks all across my face including colored (days I chose to wear lipstick under lipglass) ones. This is just very messy.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by dav09

i wanted to love this but didnt.
I went for this as i have been using rimmel cosmic(coffee colour) for a while but wanted to save this for nights out so i look a bit different from in the day.
Ok looks great in pictures as extremely shiny, 1 of my pics actually have that diamond sparkle i couldnt belive it, however its soooooo sticky. my hair strands get stuck to it and i find it touches my chin after a while ( i have very full lips incase your wondering how it gets there lol)
As i said looks great but i dont tend to use it that often and revert back to my rimmel cosmic.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 4:47:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

i just don't think the original lipglass is all that...yeah its shiny but plenty of other glosses are equally shiny.. and LESS sticky.. and taste nicer.. and wear longer.. and dont make your lipstick underneath pill up and crease...
if you are looking for a glassy, liquid, patent leather shine.. i highly recommend CO Bigelow glosses. that gives me the shine i would expect from the original clear lipglass

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 3:19:00 AM More reviews by tragicglamour83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

As someone else said, I have a love/hate relationship with this product. On one hand, it looks fantastic! Its amazing over any liner, gloss, or lipstick to kick up the shine- plus it makes lips look full and pouty. The staying power is excellent for a gloss, but as many others have pointed out, this is SO STICKY! Be prepared to look hot while constantly pulling strands of your hair off of your lips. Crumbs from eating, even when doing so carefully, become plastered to your mouth as well. So if you're feeling high maintenance, this is the HG clear gloss for you. Definitely not an everyday product, but it comes in handy when I'm in the mood for it. I will probably repurchase if I ever run out, but I don't use it often enough for that to happen anytime soon.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by merryjane81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I normally use this over colored lipgloss for some extra shine. Unfortunately, it's very sticky so I don't think I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a huge fan of MAC and a quite regular customer but this is one of the few products from them I would not buy again.

I do love the touch of shimmer this products gives, but the downside is the extreme stickiness. I never really use it for myself unless on particular occasions. I have had this tube for quite a while and I don't feel like I have made a dent in it. I really doubt I will need to repurchase anytime soon, and I think I would rather buy something that adds to the color of my lipsticks instead of it being clear