August 30, 2014 | 1734 users online

Powder - Bare Escentuals - Bare Minerals ALL

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by Tash811

I was so excited when i bought the Bareminerals orignial powder, i really believed that it was going to transform my skin, however i was completely miss sold the item. It is literally the worst foundation i have tried, it makes my skin look dull and lust-less. i have generally quite good skin, never have outbreaks and my pores are quite minimal. After about a week of use, i started noticing small lumps under my skin when wearing the foundation, it also made my pores look huge. I spent £50 all in all as i was sold a start up kit. Worst decision ever. I have tried and tested numerous foundations, ones that are a fraction of the price and it is is literally so over hyped - the quality definitely does not match the price. My skin is now in worse condition and i have wasted my money. i would seriously avoid this brand, i must give it to them, the marketing is good but definitely extremely misleading. Avoid!!!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by papalapanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this product for 3 years now and so far it hasn't cause any problem for me. It doesn't make me break out even though my face is really sensitive, it stays for quite a long time when i use the primer that's part of their collection and their concealer. It also feels very light as if youre not wearing any make up at all. I am just in love with this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by CourtL128

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really loved this makeup when I was in my teens and early twenties, but as I'm getting older I feel like I need a bit more coverage and it's just not working as well for me anymore. Probably not the best makeup choice for mature skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Parchipexx

I've been using BareMinerals for about 2-3 years now. Overall I enjoy the product.

I had severe cystic acne as a teenager, so I was worried that using this foundation would make me break out like that again. So far that hasn't happened. About a year ago I switched to the "Matte" formula and I find that it works well for my oily skin.

My main issue is that I need lots of coverage to conceal acne scars, and with this product you really have to build it up to get that effect...but then the area looks very cakey and obvious. I've even had a "raccoon eye" effect when using this to conceal dark circles (my undereyes looked very cakey and artificial and it was obvious I'd applied a lot of makeup). And sometimes by the end of the day my face is slightly itchy.

Still, it's easier to apply than liquid foundation (although getting the product out of the container can be a challenge.)

Sometimes my brushes get very sticky and I think this is because of the moisturizer I apply before my foundation. Cleaning the brushes 2x weekly has solved this issue.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to love this in high school when I didn't know much about makeup. Now I hate it. The transfer of this foundation is RIDICULOUS if you have oily skin, I find the matte version is like this too. On your shirt collar, your hands, your pillows, your boyfriend or girlfriend's shirt. Don't even think about leaning your face anywhere with this stuff on. I'm not sure about you dry skinned ladies though and how this foundation will perform. The cover was light to medium and it was buildable. This stuff has the uncanny ability to get everywhere though. Any time you have to tap the excess it is just so messy. It does look natural though. This stuff also broke me out a lot too. There are better foundations out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by briaghamy

I have super sensitive skin which breaks out all the time from different products. But this makeup was fantastic! I absolutely loved it! The only thing wrong was its quite messy but that's not a humongous issue. It was 80 Australian dollars which is great because I got two foundations a concealer a bronzer a mineral veil and three brushes! Which is great. I would definitely recommend this to people with sensitive oily skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite foundations. Not sure how good it is for your face but it blends, covers, and matches my skin tone perfectly. When tapping onto brush make sure you are not putting too much on to the applicator or it will make one part of your face look super dark and caked up. Evenly spreading out the foundation on to the brush it the key to a beautiful application.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by ComplexChameleon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually really like this foundation in itself - I find it gives a very natural, healthy look and has buildable coverage even over acne and acne scars. Of note, the SPF does produce a white cast in photos. My only major qualm is with the packaging - every time I open it, I end up getting product everywhere and I must be wasting so much. The sifter really isn't very practical for dispensing powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by SMRamirez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

overall the Spartacus Greathouse great coverage and works as both foundation and concealer at the same time. you have to use a great mosteriser on your skin so it won't be so drying. I think the only con it has it tends get bad when hot weather is in your face and it gets itchy

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Taylorbohn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used the matte version for my oily skin and it looked good and I only needed to apply a little so I wasn't wearing to much makeup. The problem I had with it is that it looked dry in my skin when the weather was hot my face felt itchy and stung a little. You defiantly need a moisturizer underneath or it can dry your skin out.