November 29, 2014 | 1081 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by boydsno1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This did nothing for my lashes. It was very messy to apply,took forever to dry and did not thicken my lashes. This rimmel's cheapest mascara obviously because you get what you pay for.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Isabellax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't buy it again. It does absolutely nothing for the volume, it's clumpy and sticky. The only thing i like about it is the package and that it does make my lashes look a bit longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by ksmosley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is AMAZING! It is very buildable and with three coats my lashes are LONG (they almost touch my eyebrows when I look up). It is super cheap (only $2.97USD) at Walmart and goes on REALLY black. I also love how it comes off with ease and my lashes still feel healthy when taking it off. Current favorite <3

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Juno360

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Decent brush, wet formula - which I generally like - but I have never had ANYTHING transfer to my eye lid like this. Gave good definition, not volumizing but decent everyday looking lashes - clean, not dramatic - IF you can keep your eyes still for the full 3 minutes it takes to have this be dry enough to blink. Three go rounds with a q-tip to clean up lids and undereye

Tossed after first use, not good enough to be worth the trouble

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by mejicana25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was the first mascara I've ever owned (mom bought it for me when I turned 14 lol). I'll be 21 in 1 day and I have to say this mascara is a very reliable mascara. It's not as fancy or eye catching as other mascaras and the wand isn't my favorite but it's a definitely better than some of the higher priced mascaras.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

This is a pretty good, inexpensive mascara. I got it in a two pack for $4 at walmart. Makes my eyelashes a lot longer if I do a few coats. Doesn't look clumpy and doesn't flake very much. It doesn't hold a curl though and kind of weighs my eyelashes down. It stays on well throughout the day but is easy to remove with baby wipes or makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by ZannahLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I like it,it's reliable for everyday wear without crazy drama or volume.My favorite is Maybelline Falsies but this is my second price.It was about $6 so about average price

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by kittyandtito

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow I'm really surprised by this product!! I seriously just bought this because I was very low on cash and I needed a mascara now, but I'm really liking it!:) It was only $3 at my target and totally worth it!
My natural lashes are black, stick straight, sparse, and okay length.
I just put this on about an hour ago so I can't say anything about lasting power,flaking, and smudging (yet). But I CAN say that my first impression of this is that it feels very light on my lashes, lengthens very well, adds a little bit of volume, and curls my lashes veryyy well.

I will update in a few weeks to see how it holds up:)

EDIT: okay so I've tried this for about a month now and i'm still liking it. it holds a curl for a whole school day (8 hours) and doesn't smudge. i do notice a bit of flaking at the end of the day but nothing major. the only reason it doesn't have 5 lippies is because it doesn't volumize much. I'm always trying different mascaras but if i'm running low on cash i know i can rely on this. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by xkeepitugly

My go-to mascara; wouldn't call it a HG yet, but I seem to keep going back to it. It's a great lengthening mascara. Absolutely NO FLAKES as well, which is a total score for me. It's extremely buildable as well. I just love the way my lashes look after applying this mascara.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's not a bad mascara but it's not great either. It does lengthen but does nothing for volume. I've tried to use it up but there's better ones out there so I'm tossing it out. If you are price sensitive, want natural length in a smooth formula this might be a good one to try.