August 27, 2014 | 963 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Eye Bright

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by missleahchristine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

love this for the water line bc it is a COOL color. Makes the whites of you eyes appear whiter and makes you eyes look awake and refreshed! Wears a long time too!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2011 4:02:00 AM More reviews by HRubin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have pretty frequent bouts of insomnia, and this HG product is all that stands between me and a day looking like a zombie.

The Packaging: Eh. The cap is more loose than I like (I'm spoiled by the exquisitely packaged shiseido products) and the material the pencil is made of does not sharpen as smoothly as many other products I have encountered.

The Product: A perfect blend of opaque milky pink and white shimmer, which brightens up my face and my undereye circles beautifully. I also use this in my inner corners of my eyes to make my eyes look doll-like. I only wish that this blended easier and/or applied as smoothly as my other eyeliners.

The Price: Considering how much I need this product, how much product you get, and how I just can't find a dupe for it, I would say it is worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by alicebrandon12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a small sample of this in my 'Confessions of a Concealaholic' set. It definitely brightens the eyes, but not if you have bad dark circles. Because, when I apply the erase paste (concealer) and then put it on, it just rubs off my concealer and make my eyes look worse. I wouldn't reccomend it to people like me who get quite bad dark circles, but if its just to brighten your eyes a little, it is quite good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 7:42:00 AM More reviews by keanash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product!! Eye Bright does exactly what it says on the tin -- brightens the eye area. It comes with little instructions about how to best apply, and I think it's definitely important for users to read those before they use it. This light pink pencil can be applied to the corners of the eyes, just under the eyebrow, and in the creases to really open and brighten the whole eye area. Works great with makeup or as a standalone. One of my favourite Benefit products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Overpriced. Yet...effective. And undupeable: thus far, I haven't been able to find a cheaper replacement.
Use it for waterlining, gives beautiful open look, looks natural as compared to most liners used for this purpose, because rather than being a harsh white, it's a very natural-looking pale pinkish white. Also, lasts very very long on waterline, unlike other pale liners I've used for the same purpose. No flaking or uneven wearing off.
One problem (aside from ridiculous price, of course): What sharpener should I use for it? The obnoxious nib is much too plump for the ones I have right now :( Do message me if you have recs (cheaper=better :) xo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by againstage

This is a staple of my eye arsenal.I would not leave home without it or for that matter be at home without it LOL It gives the impression of lift under the brow arch and opens the eye when applied to the lids at the inner corner.
It improves my eve make up look so much that have stocked up on it for fear that I may not be able to get it

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by NattCatt

I got this product when I was first starting out with highlighters & illuminators. I wanted to like it after all the great you tube reviews. My first experience with it was in the confessions of a concealaholic kit. The consistency & texture were quite terrible & unusable. I then decided that I should give it another shot so I purchased the eye bright stick. The formula works so much better in the stick form however it is still quite useless. I can't seem to use it under my eyes. It just looks off. & I haven't been able to find more uses. I would love any advise on uses but from now on I think I'm sticking with liquid formulas.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by ca1212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product. I suffer from insanely bad under-eye circles. I couple this product with a concealer and find that not only does it help in camouflaging my circles, it makes me look well rested and my eyes pop.

The BeneFit girl showed me how to use it best, you draw it on along the outer ring of the dark circle from inner eye out and draw out small "whiskers" on the end. Use a small foundation brush to blend.

I cannot live without this anymore. It's about $20 at Ulta or from the BeneFit counter but worth it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by tasha456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I <3 this product.
I didn't at first, but that was because I was using it all wrong, I had bought it, so I felt as though my money was wasted so I looked it up on youtube, and this fabulous woman unlocked the amazing uses of this fabulous product! BUY IT! BUY IT!
However, it is better if you have younger skin, not meant to offend in anyway, but this pencil tends to be too hard on more mature skins, unless you warm it between your palms for a while before hand. But that's not to say it doesn't work on everybody. the pale pink colour is perfect for getting rid of dark circles.
It's also a good price for how long it lasts.
I Highly reccommend this product.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 6:38:00 AM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the Confessions of Concealaholic kit and didn't really know what to do with it...it's a weird pale purpley white. I put it on the inside corners of my eyes and the outside and blend in but it is shiny and cakey and unnatural looking. After awhile the only thing I figured it useful for was a brow highlighter. Pretty crap really. Meh.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No