BeneFit Cosmetics Eye Bright

3.8

Titanium Dioxide, Titanated Mica, Mica, Ammonium Manganese Pyrophosphate, Carmine, Liquid Petrolatum, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Castor Oil, Carnauba Wax, Bleached Beeswax, Ceresin, Stearyl Heptanoate, Synthetic Hydrocarbon Wax, Talc, Microcrystalline Wax, Poltethylene Powder, Parahydroxybenzoate Ester, Dibutylhydroxytoluene.

on 11/25/2011 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have this product in creme form (came in boi-ing duo). I love this stuff! It completely takes away the trouble of trying to find a concealer that won't crease,covers and matches your skin tone.It CORRECTS rather than just covering up. It suits every skin tone possible and brightens the under eye area- in a natural and efficient way. Love it to death! WIll repurchase!!

on 11/23/2011 9:48:00 PM

This product is great if you have dark circles under the eyes, droopy eyes or a general tired-look to your face.

This product really helped even out the tone of my eyelids and bring focus to my eyes.

This is a product that you shouldn't really go overboard with, a touch of it will go a long way, and the stick will last you a very long time.

on 11/14/2011 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is the perfect everyday eye highlighter for me. I love BeneFit High Beam for highlighting my eyes if I'm going out, but this is more subtle for daytime. It lasts all day and blends well. I don't need to use much, it seems to go a long way. One pencil has lasted me years! I apply it to the inner corners of my eyes. lower lash line and under my brow. Sometimes I use it as an eyeshadow, lasts better than powder shadows on my lids. I also use it to line my top lip line, I hate the look of lip liner but this is great for creating the illusion of plumper lips. I always make sure to sharpen after doing this though! Great product.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

love this for the water line bc it is a COOL color. Makes the whites of you eyes appear whiter and makes you eyes look awake and refreshed! Wears a long time too!

on 10/7/2011 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have pretty frequent bouts of insomnia, and this HG product is all that stands between me and a day looking like a zombie.

The Packaging: Eh. The cap is more loose than I like (I'm spoiled by the exquisitely packaged shiseido products) and the material the pencil is made of does not sharpen as smoothly as many other products I have encountered.

The Product: A perfect blend of opaque milky pink and white shimmer, which brightens up my face and my undereye circles beautifully. I also use this in my inner corners of my eyes to make my eyes look doll-like. I only wish that this blended easier and/or applied as smoothly as my other eyeliners.

The Price: Considering how much I need this product, how much product you get, and how I just can't find a dupe for it, I would say it is worth it.

I got a small sample of this in my 'Confessions of a Concealaholic' set. It definitely brightens the eyes, but not if you have bad dark circles. Because, when I apply the erase paste (concealer) and then put it on, it just rubs off my concealer and make my eyes look worse. I wouldn't reccomend it to people like me who get quite bad dark circles, but if its just to brighten your eyes a little, it is quite good.

on 10/2/2011 7:42:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this product!! Eye Bright does exactly what it says on the tin -- brightens the eye area. It comes with little instructions about how to best apply, and I think it's definitely important for users to read those before they use it. This light pink pencil can be applied to the corners of the eyes, just under the eyebrow, and in the creases to really open and brighten the whole eye area. Works great with makeup or as a standalone. One of my favourite Benefit products.

on 9/30/2011 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Overpriced. Yet...effective. And undupeable: thus far, I haven't been able to find a cheaper replacement.
Use it for waterlining, gives beautiful open look, looks natural as compared to most liners used for this purpose, because rather than being a harsh white, it's a very natural-looking pale pinkish white. Also, lasts very very long on waterline, unlike other pale liners I've used for the same purpose. No flaking or uneven wearing off.
One problem (aside from ridiculous price, of course): What sharpener should I use for it? The obnoxious nib is much too plump for the ones I have right now :( Do message me if you have recs (cheaper=better :) xo

on 9/15/2011 10:37:00 AM

This is a staple of my eye arsenal.I would not leave home without it or for that matter be at home without it LOL It gives the impression of lift under the brow arch and opens the eye when applied to the lids at the inner corner.
It improves my eve make up look so much that have stocked up on it for fear that I may not be able to get it

on 9/4/2011 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this product when I was first starting out with highlighters & illuminators. I wanted to like it after all the great you tube reviews. My first experience with it was in the confessions of a concealaholic kit. The consistency & texture were quite terrible & unusable. I then decided that I should give it another shot so I purchased the eye bright stick. The formula works so much better in the stick form however it is still quite useless. I can't seem to use it under my eyes. It just looks off. & I haven't been able to find more uses. I would love any advise on uses but from now on I think I'm sticking with liquid formulas.

Video Reviews & Tutorials