Biore Facial Cleansing Cloths

3.3

on 5/4/2003 3:12:00 PM

I kinda liked these.. but the smell was the boring part.. it took all my eye makeup off and left it feeling clean.. but it left my nose too tight and it looked overly shiny.. needless to say i won't buy these again.. i could get something better for less

on 4/29/2003 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ouch. Burned my eye area and the next morning I had dry flakiness. Too harsh for me, definitely.

on 4/17/2003 12:46:00 AM

Sometimes I'm too lazy to use soap to wash my face, so these facial clothes come in handy. I received a free box of Biore cloths for blemish-prone skin (thanks to Lucky magazine!) recently. It gets rid of all my makeup, including eyeliner & lipstick, but doesn't dry out my skin. My face feels clean & fresh. It even removes eye makeup without any irritation. These are a great buy!

on 3/25/2003 2:07:00 PM

I use these after washing all my makeup off, and they have made my combo skin beautifully clear and pimple-free. It CLEARLY says on the packaging to not get these near your eyes, probably because the salicylic acid will burrrn them. Great product, though.

on 1/20/2003 3:47:00 AM

You know, I don't actually mind these- I don't have problems using them around my eyes, and I always rinse my face afterwards anyway. They do a great job of removing stubborn evening makeup, especially foundation and eye makeup.

on 2/15/2003 10:33:00 AM

Ugh. I really like the concept of these wipes, as one quick sweep is all I want to do to get off my makeup at the end of a long day! Plus, Biore's came with a plastic box to keep them in. Everytime I get the ones that are just in a plastic resealable pouch, they dry out before I use them up. However, this particular brand seems to be moistened with some sort of harsh cleanser. These cloths are drying, don't smell particularly nice, and can make my face a bit itchy and tight-feeling. The cloth itself is supposed to be textured to really "scrub" your face, but it's just irritating, and a softer cloth would improve these. Baby wipes are just as effective and far gentler!

on 1/31/2003 5:02:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

At first, these worked great on my ultra-oily skin, but my face started to itch and burn after the third day I used these (once a day, each day). Not for me.

on 1/30/2003 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Too much alcohol and scent. I found these to be irritating.

I don't really like the smell, and it did dry up my skin a little. The good things were that it does remove oil and doesn't break you out.

on 1/13/2003 2:54:00 PM

agg! why did I not A) read these reviews and B) read the ingredients?! I got a travel pack of these after being impressed w/ Pond's pre-moistened wipes, I thought I'd try Biore- why did I second-guess myself? I should've just bought more Ponds. Anyhow, these have alcohol as the 2nd ingredient- and they stink, are drying, and burn the eyes. does Target take returns?