July 30, 2014 | 1197 users online

Polishes - OPI - Samoan Sand

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

This is a perfect nude beige (with no pink) for my skin. It goes on smoothly and doesn't streak. I wish it were a tad more opaque so I could get by with two coats. (Update: I added a tiny amount of OPI San Tan-Tonio and the pleasant result was a slightly darker, more opaque polish.)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by curlycuesue

With one coat, this is an okay MNBB shade - a sheer, beigey nude color. However, with just one coat, it chips like crazy, so I apply two. Unfortunately, when I apply two, the color is identical to my skintone, so it looks like I don't have fingernails but just really long fingers (creeeepy... =\). Plus, this polish is very thick and gloopy, and was so even from the very beginning. The only great thing about this is the pro-wide brush. I definitely won't be buying this color again... =(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Lulu05

This is my HG nude nail polish! This is the perfect combination of peach and pink! I think you can definitely get away with only one coat but I add two or three and this gives me such a nice, neutral look!
First, I tried OPI's Coney Island Cotton Candy and I hated the color (too pink) but I returned it and tried this instead and I love this color!
I am an NC40 for reference!

Try this color, it is the perfect nude!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by SeeMeBeauty

The most perfect beautiful nude color on me. This is great on fingers,great on toes and perfect for year round use. Lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by MissIrene85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am OBSESSED with this color! I put it on my toes and wore some sandals to work on a Friday........and never had I gotten so many compliments on my toes! Its just a wonderful nude color that gives your skin a fresh, clean, and very baby like appearance, plus it's an office appropriate color, and great for everyday........it's definitely become my favorite....so much that I am going to purchase an extra bottle in case I run out! LOVE THIS SHADE!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Sirenas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect nude! I've been searching for a nude polish for a whiiiile now. Most were to orangy or yellowish. It goes with everything since it has no orangy or yellow tones to it. When I saw this polish it reminded me of a mocha latte, with lots of milk to get that perfect smooth nude. It is the perfect light nude. Just beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

I love, love, love this polish!!! This is now my go-to neutral color. I love the beige, it goes well with my fair-medium skin tone and even when I tan during the summer. I work in a professional atmosphere, so loud colors do not work for me for everyday. This is perfect. Goes on creamy and doesn't streak as much as some creamy polishes do. I will be holding onto this shade for a long, long time!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2010 8:57:00 AM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful nude beige that goes on streak-free and creamy. If you do one coat, it's perfectly sheer and gives you the clean lightly manicured look. If you do two coats, it looks like a creamy nude base and three coats (doesn't look good one me) but ends up looking exactly like the bottle. A very milky creamy with a touch of beige and nude and a hint of pink. Great on my NC20 skintone but a little too brown based to be my holy grail or to use for frenches.

EDIT: 5 Lippies!! I use this with over one coat of sheer white base and it's my holy grail. The cleanest, best french I've ever had!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Jenesis914

wow this is an amazingly flattering nude! i usually hate nudes because its either too yellow or too brown on me. this looks like a beige foundation. it looks very chic and is a nice change from french manicures. it applies well and doesnt streak as badly as other creme/sheer shades. 3 coats will give you the color of the bottle but 4 coats will give you complete opacity without any streaking.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by sscouterr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just painted my nails this color and wow ! I love it ! I can't stop looking at my nails! It took 3 coats to get it to look how it is in the bottle. You could easily do one coat to have a nice sheer nude color on your nails which is just as pretty. I absolutely love this and I am so happy I bought it! It really matches my skin well. I am a nw15 :}} I'm sure it would work well with nw20s too. :DD