Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

3.7

Petroleum Distillates, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Water, Paraffin, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Rice Starch, Polyvinyl Laurate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Olyquaternium-10, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Ultramarines, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Chromium Oxide Green, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

I use this mascara only for my lower lashes. I don't want them to be super noticeable, but I do want definition. This mascara really does 'discover' lashes. Great buy for the lower lashes.

This is okay. It does give a more naturally look than other mascara's that I have tried. Because the brush is so small, it really does "discover" all your lashes. I regret buying waterproof because taking it off is a huge hassle. I find that I have to put on multiple coats to get some sort of volume.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love trying new products and buy new mascaras somewhat often, but I ALWAYS come back to this one. For my fine, light brown lashes, this formula works wonders. I curl my eyelashes and put on several coats, and it never smears, clumps, and gives me a perfect lash look with volume and length. I can also build it up to any amount I want, depending on the drama I'm going for. Love it.

I bought this product when it was marked down a lot so I thought I'd give it a try. I didn't expect much from it but I absolutely love it. It's so affordable and it is able to make my lashes stand out more. I love how the brush is so small that it can go to areas where a big brush normally can't go to.

Why o why has this been discontinued in Australia!!

This is the best waterproof mascara I have ever used. I have long blond lashes and it highlights them perfectly without smudging, running or flaking off.

Its a shame that I didnt buy a pile of them...

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I use this on my lower lashes. The mini brush defines my lashes well.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great, natural-looking mascara. No clumps, no raccoon eyes, no fakey-fake looking lashes. The skinny brush makes it easy to apply without getting any on the skin under my eye.

I've tried this stuff a few times and regret it every time. It doesn't do anything for me and dries out quickly.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Cute thin tube! I agree with the review below and do the same thing-- I apply a coat (or clumps) of voluminizing mascara and rake this tiny brush through my lashes. I love the effect I get-- perfect for every day and NO SPIDERY LASHES. Just defined, natural lashes. And I have not had problems with smudging. I'm pleased with this product, it is useful for polishing up my everyday face.
EDIT: this brush is a pain for the 5 minute face. I need a bigger brush. Maybe when I really want to get dolled up I'll pull this out again. Cute idea tho.

I love this mascara. I've searched and searched and I love this. I've used Clinique's, Lancome's and Revlon, they were all O.K but either gave me raccoon eyes, or clumped, or the applicator was just horrid.

The last mascara I bought was Revlon Double Twist and it was my biggest nightmare. I'm still using it from time to time b/c I hate to waste my money. I'll use it lightly and then layer on maybelline and it looks great b/c the mini-brush separates so well.

It gives such a natural look, darkens and does give me a bit of length. I love it. I don't know what people are complaining about really. It gives such a natural look which is what everyone these days aim for. :)

I love it and I'd buy it again. I don't mind it disappearing magically throughout the day. Lol. There could be a bit more product as well but its good enough for me!

Popular Mascaras