September 22, 2014 | 1561 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2007 3:19:00 PM More reviews by laurentoohott0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Cheap, Cheap, Cheap and oh ya did I mention cheap. It made hair nice and soft and didnt dent my wallet. Ive used all of the expensive ones and they work a little better, but for the price and what you are saving at least give it a shot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2007 4:02:00 AM More reviews by Harlot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I`ve given high praise to other more expensive conditioners but this one is especially good considering the price, the smell and the fact that you can pick it up at the drugstore. Most drug store hair products are loaded with synthetic perfume- whereas this one is not- and it makes my color treated/highlighted hair unusually soft. I`m going to switch to this one now!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2007 1:51:00 AM More reviews by huongmoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It didn't really seem like a masque but more just like regular conditioner. Made my hair kinda soft but nothing that my regular conditioner didn't do. I prefer VO5 oil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2007 1:06:00 PM More reviews by obzessd

This made me happy, as it it left my hair smooth, moisturized, shiny, and not weighed down or flat. I have straight unprocessed very long Asian hair that is prone to coarseness and dryness. I didn't notice much of a difference b/w the effects of this and the Neutrogena Triple Moisture deep conditioner (both worked well, although they may not be the miracle panacea you're looking for if your hair is really processed or fried), and this is cheaper, so I'll buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2007 3:13:00 PM More reviews by kevynaucoin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

IN ITS PRICE RANGE , I find this to be the best conditioner out there. I have a lot of thick hair, and I get regular haircuts(once a month), so my hair doesn't have many split ends. But It does need to be moisturized from the chemicals of monthly coloring & highlights every other month. I have gone thru jars of this. BUT, I'm still looking for the best conditioner out there !

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2007 11:17:00 PM More reviews by ErinT000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have thick, medium auburn hair. This didn't do it for me at all. Moisturized a little but felt residue after I dried it. I used according to product directions.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2007 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Jekca

I've been using this site to help me decide about what to buy for a month or so now, but this is the first time I've written a review. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I started using it on my very long, very dry hair since it first came out. The trick to using it is to LIGHTLY dampen your hair and then work the recomended, or less, amount into the ends and where ever else (avoid roots) at night before bed. The next morning, shower, rinse it, shampoo lightly, and dry. It's amazing. As for price, I've been able to get slightly smaller versions of this product free when buying the larger shampoos at drugstores.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2007 9:26:00 PM More reviews by catalyste13

I'm on my second jar of this! I don't find the packaging as annoying as some, since my shower has a little ledge. The scent is amazing, like fresh green apples, and while it doesn't last, it makes me happy for a few minutes. I don't use the Garnier shampoo with it, but it still works fine. It makes my hair (straight, untreated Asian hair) really soft, shiny & bouncy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2007 12:31:00 PM More reviews by newsystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have fine, curly hair and used this conditioner when I'd gone a few months without a haircut, so my ends were pretty damaged. Despite the 'cones present in this conditioner, I didn't feel my ends were being coated to at least appear healthy. Obviously this doesn't "fix" damaged hair (only a haircut can do that) but at least the appearance of healthy strands would have been good. This did leave my hair soft and my curls manageable. I'd leave it on for 3-5 minutes. It smells great and applies well. It doesn't rinse off squeaky clean or anything but I prefer that because it helps with my curls. I'd probably buy this again, but would try out other things as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2007 2:15:00 AM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It moderately moisturizes my hair and smells good and yummy. However, I've found other deep conditioners that seem to be more moisturizing and at the same price level.