October 24, 2014 | 1094 users online

Bronzers - Cargo - Cargo Bronzer in Medium

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2007 8:46:00 AM More reviews by pure1magination

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

well for reference i have pale, warm skin with some yellow undertones, and this did look a tad orange on me. also a few too many sparkles in natural light for my taste...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2007 9:23:00 PM More reviews by sephoradotcom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Honestly, this color doesnt go well with my warm color skin tone. I can buy the same stuff kind of product at a drug store for half the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2007 11:51:00 AM More reviews by luisatolentino

I finally found my bronzer!! after days researching and asking at the makeup board for a good bronzer I went to sephora and got this in the limited edition set that also brings the eye bronzer,lip bronzer and bronzer brush. This bronzer has just a bit of shimmer to it but not noticeable once you put it on, it just makes my face look radiant. Perfect for contouring too. It doesn't look dirty like some others (hoola for example arrrggg) Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2007 5:49:00 PM More reviews by LindsAllie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After wearing this bronzer for a couple of weeks, I catch myself wondering what I ever did without it. The answer to that question, though, is one I remember and one documented by pictures of me throughout the past ten years: without this bronzer, I sparkled and/or looked dirty and/or looked orange and/or broke out. This bronzer does none of the previous. Just gives me a perfect, wonderfully subtle yet effective dose of color that makes you look oh-so-healthy but not unnatural. The texture is divine - not soft enough to come off en masse on your brush, but not so hard that you have to work to get any on. I honestly can't say enough about this bronzer. And like the other various Cargo face products in tins (can't speak to their eye/lip products as I don't *yet* own any) you get a ton of this stuff and it lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by mellimello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I thought that this would for sure be way too dark on my skin, and surprisingly, it was perfect. It makes me look like I just got back from vacation in Hawaii or something, so it helped me keep the illusion of my tan after I got back from my vacation to Mexico ;) I like that it's a tad shimmery so it doesn't have such a matte look on my face. It's a perfect bronzer for fair to medium skin tones since anyone darker than medium, it'll basically act as a pressed powder lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2007 11:30:00 AM More reviews by hannamsmith

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A great, natural-looking bronzer. I've got pale skin with yellow undertones and couldn't find a matte bronzer that didn't look orangey-brown...until this one came along! It's subtle, but still adds a nice touch of colour. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 8:09:00 AM More reviews by phatsjunx

This is my first bronzer and I love it. Been using it for over a year now. I am a NW25/Medium Beige Neutral OG in Everyday minerals and this bronzer gives you a nice light bronzed look. It is just right.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2007 5:08:00 PM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

*PIC* I received a mini of this product in a swap, at first glance i thought: yeah right! looking like a disco ball aint my style man! Seeing the shimmers freaked me out, BUT on my skin, it was a whole other story, gorgeoussssss! It just melted onto my skin, true, i think the texture could be softer, (like chanel's) so it needs light strokes not to get it looking harsh, but then voila, sun kissed look! I kept staring at my skin! it left a lovely warm glow, and the goldy part left this amazing luminosity, no shimmer etc. just this beautiful luminous finish-and i wore this during the day, and when i checked it out in the sun, i did a double take of how amazing it looked. I don't think this colour would suit me in summer, as i get very tanned, but for this season and for winter, it will definitely be a staple!
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by hollygolightlyyyyyy

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

on my skin it just warms it up, totally natural since i am honey olive toned. but horrible for contour, since it just melts into my skin. will be going with guerlain instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2007 1:54:00 PM More reviews by grak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have joined the ranks of bronzer lovers. I love this product. I am blond/blue with fairly light skin tone, and this looks pretty natural on me. If my body is not very tan, just the lightest touch of this breathes incredible life into my face. I don't tan my face at all, but when my body gets a little tan (inadvertantly from being outdoors) or I self-tan my body, then I put on a good amount of this and it still looks great. It does have a good amount of shimmer but I have not minded the effect yet. Maybe as I age it won't be so appealing - for now, I am happy with it.