Cargo Cargo Bronzer in Medium

4.2

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Aluminum Starch, Octenysuccinate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylparaben, Methicone, Mineral Oil. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have naturally medium-tan skin so this is perfect for a nice subtle glow. I like to apply a little to the apples or contours of my cheeks and its looks great. The problem is not to overdo it or else you'll look like you've been baking in the sun. Probably the first bronzer that hasnt made me look like an orangey mess

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

At first I was worried because in the tin it appears to be the same color as my skin. But it gives a slightly deeper color to the hollows of my cheek, which is exactly what I want. The bronzer blends nicely to the powder blushes I use, too.

I only recently thought of using a bronzer, since I'm already a brown person. But as a contour color this is very subtle for a NC43. It also builds a a little.. It's good for daytime use for someone of my coloring. I don't think anyone darker could use it.

I don't notice any shimmer (as mentioned in the other reviews)

I bought it in the set and with the FF discount, so the price was excellent since it came with a bronzer brush. There is a great deal of product in the tin, but it is the same kind of tin as a Cargo blush, so it's hard to distinguish the two products from each other on your makeup table.

I really think I found my fav bronzer. I have used sooooo many before. The last one I was using was by Tarte and I wasnt too thrilled with it. It looked way too fake. This is the opposite. It does have sparkes but not too many for me. I bought this along with a few other cargo products, and have reviewed them which you girls should read because they are great products.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

well for reference i have pale, warm skin with some yellow undertones, and this did look a tad orange on me. also a few too many sparkles in natural light for my taste...

Honestly, this color doesnt go well with my warm color skin tone. I can buy the same stuff kind of product at a drug store for half the price.

I finally found my bronzer!! after days researching and asking at the makeup board for a good bronzer I went to sephora and got this in the limited edition set that also brings the eye bronzer,lip bronzer and bronzer brush. This bronzer has just a bit of shimmer to it but not noticeable once you put it on, it just makes my face look radiant. Perfect for contouring too. It doesn't look dirty like some others (hoola for example arrrggg) Will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After wearing this bronzer for a couple of weeks, I catch myself wondering what I ever did without it. The answer to that question, though, is one I remember and one documented by pictures of me throughout the past ten years: without this bronzer, I sparkled and/or looked dirty and/or looked orange and/or broke out. This bronzer does none of the previous. Just gives me a perfect, wonderfully subtle yet effective dose of color that makes you look oh-so-healthy but not unnatural. The texture is divine - not soft enough to come off en masse on your brush, but not so hard that you have to work to get any on. I honestly can't say enough about this bronzer. And like the other various Cargo face products in tins (can't speak to their eye/lip products as I don't *yet* own any) you get a ton of this stuff and it lasts forever.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I thought that this would for sure be way too dark on my skin, and surprisingly, it was perfect. It makes me look like I just got back from vacation in Hawaii or something, so it helped me keep the illusion of my tan after I got back from my vacation to Mexico ;) I like that it's a tad shimmery so it doesn't have such a matte look on my face. It's a perfect bronzer for fair to medium skin tones since anyone darker than medium, it'll basically act as a pressed powder lol.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A great, natural-looking bronzer. I've got pale skin with yellow undertones and couldn't find a matte bronzer that didn't look orangey-brown...until this one came along! It's subtle, but still adds a nice touch of colour. Highly recommended!

This is my first bronzer and I love it. Been using it for over a year now. I am a NW25/Medium Beige Neutral OG in Everyday minerals and this bronzer gives you a nice light bronzed look. It is just right.

Top Rated Cargo Products