August 2, 2014 | 973 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Miracle

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by babydollxix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my current perfume, and although I'm not totally in love with it, I don't hate it.

It's pretty good for day wear, and I use it to school everyday. I'd recommend it to someone who wants a light scent. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by bleuday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I will be gentle.

Everyone's sniffer differs.

To my nose, this is one of the most offensive and obnoxious fragrances to waif off of my pulse points.

The onslaught of unsubtle, unnuanced, and overwhelming mishmash thrown at my poor sniffer is numbing and literally nauseating.

My mother wore this, bless her poor departed heart, and this and a bottle of Pome were among the bottles she left on her vanity.

Among those bottles was also Lou Lou, which I bought her as a gift. When she received the Lou Lou, a long time favorite which she'd been without, she said to me . . .

"I forgot how truly beautiful good perfume is."

Now Lou Lou isn't my cup of tea, but even my dear house frau mother who had not one pretentious bone in her body noticed the difference between "good perfume" and the stuff she frequently wore.

To each their own. I've tried to wear this to evoke Mom, hold her close to me, but for the life of me, all that is stimulated is my gag reflex, and I write that without hyperbole.

For myself, Miracle is about as rank and unsubtle and nauseating as they come.

No offense to those who love this fragrance, including my departed, beloved Mom, a lovely woman who deserved to wear . . .

Lou Lou everyday of her life.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by missred2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this scent. I bought it for the first time in 2001. I was 23 at the time and STILL love it. I have some other perfumes that I wear sometimes, but this is always my "go to" perfume when I can't decide which one I want to wear. My HG of perfumes!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Okay, I'm using the copycat version....................At first, it's a bit sharp going on, but then dries down to a powdery sweet scent. Just sniffing from the bottle reminds me of candy..........I don't get any floral scent from this, well, not on me, anyway! It's a nice scent, just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 7:12:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What a great fresh light floral scent with a hint of a light musk I heart it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by amelieeedestiny

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For a person who gets tired of perfumes easily, I am surprised that I still love this perfume after 6 months. It is my signature scent, not too overpowering and not too light. It makes me feel happy every morning and the staying power is pretty good. I still can smell it even after a long day! Sorry I don't know how to describe perfumes and break it down by components, but if you have a chance to sample this at a mall...you'll probably love this perfume too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 4:14:00 PM More reviews by eritreanempress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

Miracle is a fresh, sweet fragrance that's ultra feminine. It's also very long lasting. A youthful fragrance that smells amazing. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by pearlstuds

This is one of my standby perfumes. Miracle is a very fresh and feminine scent, but not, IMO, cloying at all. This fragrance smells very soft without being overwhelming (unless you put on too much, of course). It's a very youthful perfume but could be worn well by any age. This perfume makes me cheerful and calm all at once - I think the commercials depict the "feeling" of Miracle perfectly.

Miracle can be worn all year long - the bath gel and lotion are great for layering in the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 2:13:00 AM More reviews by angelbemine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My signature scent! Not so old-scented, like your Mom's or Grandma's, yet not so young. Just right for a 20-30-something. I never tire of this scent. It's sweet, slightly floral, seductive. My husband's always reminded of me whenever he takes a whiff of this. Will stock up if I find a good deal. Price is getting higher every year!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by lilly116

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been wearing this probably for about 7 years, after my previous favorite Perry Ellis 360 became hard to find. I prefer a fresh-smelling floral, not too sweet or heavy, and for me this fits the bill. It has freesia, which is one of my favorite flowers, but also says it has ginger, which adds a bit of spice and keeps it from being too sweet, IMO. It is ultra feminine. It is hard for me to find a fragrance I like enough to repurchase and many before this one sat unfinished on my bureau (EL Pleasures, Beautiful, Coco, Donna Karan) but I have repurchased this many times. When I walk toward my bedroom closet I catch a whiff sometimes, and it always seems fresh, not stale. Might not suit some for night as I consider it a lighter fragrance, but I wear it all the time. People have told me how good I smell, not, "I like your perfume", which to me is the best compliment.