October 31, 2014 | 1181 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink Perfume

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2008 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Love2bestar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i realllly like this smell! its very fresh, floraly, and sweet. after u spray it a while and smell it straight from the bottle, it smell like mango or something. idk, i just love the smell. it does give me a bit of a head ache wen i wear it. and it REALLY GIVES me a headache if i sniff it in deeply, but, i wont be doing that too often soo, its all good. lol. also, for some reason, this reminds me of a hollister perfume, not sure which one because i just remember smelling a holister perfum that smelt like this. if anyone no which hollister perfum plzz say. ANYWAYS overall this is a very good scent for younger ladys. its flirty, cute and yeah! its nice! try it out!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2008 5:02:00 PM More reviews by love4chanel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This scent is young. I consider it one of my "starter fragrances". Not at all sophisticated, but flirty and fun. Crisp smelling. It is not a scent I buy for myself but always welcome it as a gift.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2008 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The Perfect Girly Fragrance! I love this. I have the large body spray and a purse sized roll on. It's girly and smells fresh. Smells clean and flirty. I adore this.One of the their best ever all time fragrances, will be picking some of this up for a friend for christmas!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2008 11:21:00 AM More reviews by leenie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ahh, this brings back pleasant memories. It used to be my signature. Although I've moved on to muskier/spicier scents, which I find to be more complementary to my body chemistry, I still love wearing this on occasion. Pink is a flirtatious, youthful, yet sexy fragrance. It's a soft floral, but it has some sparkling clean, citrus notes. Also, it is odd how Pink is actually quite "green" smelling, even though it is called "Pink," but the name still somehow fits. Even though I do not wear it as much anymore, I still love it and will continue to use it here and there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2008 2:25:00 PM More reviews by mzxtine

I have the body spray version from a swap and it's a lovely smell. The smallest size is 14.50 and the next higher up is 20, you get more for your money with the largest one of course. However, like many body sprays, the scent does not last very long. Will repurchase as EDT in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2008 12:41:00 PM More reviews by kedill

I just love this scent. It's the only perfume I've ever used up! Perfect for every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2008 1:41:00 AM More reviews by clifmae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love love love this perfume!!its my fave and the only perfume i use! its scent is very soft and subtle...it makes me feel..................extra girly!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2008 9:45:00 PM More reviews by IrresistibleCutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this perfume, i think it smells great although it is not my favorite. probably would repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2008 2:35:00 AM More reviews by aznangelchick88

my perfume collection ranges from juicy couture to dior to dolce and gabanna, but pink by victoria secret is by far my most favorite perfume to wear. i get a lot of compliments too, seriously, a lot. i love it. i'm on my third bottle. i love the lotion as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by DebbieN

My collection of perfume ranges from Chanel Chance, Alfred Sung Shi, Escada Sentiments, Escada (the one that smells tropical), Pink Sugar, Dolce & Gabana Light Blue, Eternity Purple Orchid, Bulgari Blue...and many others I retired over the years.

I'm in my late 20's, and since I was 18, this has always been my favorite. It's the only bottle I've replaced time and time, while all the others, I still have the original bottle (which may be expired by now). It is light, feminine, and has just enough scent so that your sign. other could cuddle with you without throwing up. It works really well with my chemistry as its the only I receive the most compliments on. It's a perfect summer perfume, and I could totally imagine myself in a spring dress...running around on the beach with this.