Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Mink

Price: $

on 11/13/2010 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is quickly turning into my grab and go shadow. I tend to wear this under bare study pp. It is a great all over lid colour. I tend to slap it on and run. I think that it has just the right amount of shimmer, and it looks great for anyone who had blue eyes. I really think it's a great shadow for anyone to own.

on 10/30/2010 12:12:00 AM

i love this eyeshadow. i use it for my everyday eye look as an all-over lid color. there is almost no fallout, the pigmentation is good, and it applies smoothly. it's really cheap and can often be found BOGO/BOGOHO at drugstores, so it's worth a try. my only complaint is that it's a little hard to get it to show up, and the color conflicts a little with my skin tone. i still love it and use it everyday though since it's so versatile, and i will repurchase when i run out :)

on 10/27/2010 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Great shadow. Lasts all day, even with my oily lids, and doesn't crease.

on 10/17/2010 12:20:00 AM

I recently purchased this while shopping, and I love it! It looks so nice. This is becoming my everyday/go to shadow. Looks great all over the lid with some liner and mascara. This is my new favorite shadow! <3

on 10/14/2010 9:19:00 PM

This is my HG eyeshadow! I have fair skin with brown eyes and all I use is Mink and then black eyeliner on my waterline and my eyes pop! I have used it for years....even when I try out other eyeshadows I always come back to Mink! Will buy over and over!!

on 8/20/2010 9:45:00 PM

I just got this eyeshadow and I love it. The color itself is gorgeous (a goldish brown), it's super pigmented, and it's inexpensive. I love how it's a color you can wear everyday or to go out at night or whatever, basically for everything. I will definitely buy it again when I run out!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

totally forgot that i owned this until i saw a video that emilynoel posted about underrated makeup. this is a really nice goldish color that looks very nice. that could be worn day and night. i think this is one of the better covergirl eyeshadows. you get a lot for your money as well

on 8/13/2010 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love Mink! The color is so beatiful, natural and easy to wear. I think it would look good on anyone. It's also super pigmented and inexpensive. I stole this from my sister (she never notices when I do that, which is good for me). I have since bought my own, but I hit pan and I've forgotten to buy another one but I when I have the money I will get it for sure.

on 8/13/2010 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is my FAVORITE drugstore eyeshadow! I used this every single day last summer and I completely hit pan on it. I recently repurchased it and wonder why I didn't repurchase sooner when I ran out! It lasts for a long time without creasing (I didn't use any primer last year, only concealer as a base) and now that I use a primer, it lasts even longer! It's super soft and easy to blend. Overall, I've had a good experience with all CG eyeshadows that I've tried (about 5 shades.) The only thing I don't like is the weird rectangular packaging .. but I would still repurchase for life :)

on 8/13/2010 12:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Pretty color, applies decently, is one of the cheapest eyeshadows available.

I really like the warm gold/beige tones in this shadow and it has pretty shimmer, unfortunately it was a bit powdery and I got a bit of fallout and i also HATE Covergirl packaging, its bulky and incovenient. But other then that, it was a nice color.

I prefer my NYX eyeshadows though.