July 31, 2014 | 2009 users online

Sunscreen - Neutrogena - Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 30

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Best sunscreen I've ever had. No shine, greasiness, slick feeling, or blatant "sunscreen" smell! I can tell that it protects skin well because I get a sun-related rash every summer and this year I wore this sunscreen every time I was outside for a prolonged period and didn't get any rash at all. All around great sunscreen. It might go on a little shiny but the shine goes away after a minute.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by peachykeen126

I love this sunscreen. It doesn't feel greasy on my face and hasn't irritated my skin or caused any breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Loopachu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've decided that I need to start wearing sunscreen if I don't want to look like a rhinoceros in my 30s. I picked this up just because Neutrogena has a good rep for sensitive skin types, and I'm glad I did because it seems to be a good one.

It's broad spectrum UVA/UVB, which I like, and it hasn't broken me out, which I like. It does make me a little more shiny than usual, but as far as sunscreens go it's really not too bad. It does absorb quickly, and I haven't had any problems applying it every day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 4:32:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually don't like to put sunscreen on my face because it makes my face sweat like crazy. I realized that it was because I used the wrong formula/spf. I used to put spf 70 on my face (same as this one) and it'd make me sweat to hell. Kind of felt like my skin was being suffocated. I realized that it was because the spf 70 is described as "light weight" NOT weightless. I bumped down to 30 as it says WEIGHTLESS on it. It works perfectly for me! I make sure to blend it out really well. Its matte, not greasy at all. I'm very happy with this for my face and neck area, so I leave the spf 70 for my body!

Please make sure to check for LIGHT WEIGHT vs WEIGHTLESS for sun screen. Or anything, really.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by shennie87

So far it is the best sunscreen I have ever tried. It dries matte and leaves my skin really smooth and moisturized. I does not have a strong smell so that's a plus. I can wear this suncreen the whole day and it won't make me oily as other products I have tried. The only reason I rate this product a 4 is that after it dries, it can get a little flaky if you try to go back and blend it again. I bought it for 9.99 at CVS, but I think it is still a little pricey. But other than that, I recommend it to anyone with oily to combination skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2011 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Shlovies

I really liked this product, despite a little bit of a white cast that shown after I put it on my face. Unfortunately, this is one of quite a few sunscreens that following about the second or third day I get a reaction from it. The reaction causes red, itchy and blistery patches to appear on my face. Since I am an entertainer, it can really be a problem so I must only purchase the higher end sunscreens from here on out. For some reason even the sensitive formula nutragena's continue to cause this reaction while some of the European formulas never do. Best of luck to you who can wear this without issues. I do believe it's a nice sunscreen otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Mindy919

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

In one of my other reviews I swore I'd never put chemical sunscreens on my face again..... I lied. I just had to try this because of the rave reviews by women with similar skin types as mine and the fact that when using physical sunscreens with SPF higher than 15 it makes my face look greasy. Summer is creeping in and I needed something sweatproof with an spf of at least 30, but I wasn't really expecting this to work for me. It does. I can wear it over my anti-aging serum and my face is so soft and matte that I can skip my primer all together. It's not a miracle product, I still get oily after a while and need to blot through the day, but this is definitely the best sunscreen for my face that I have found so far and I will repurchase. It doesn't break out or irritate my skin or eye area at all

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

This is this only sunscreen I can wear. For reals! (well this and L'Oreal but that one's $20 a bottle&hard to squeeze bottle.
I love SPF 30 cuz it provides protection&still let's me tan (I tan easily but with higher SPFs it takes longer). I have super-sensitive skin that shoud be a certifiable med condition. So choosing facial products is picky.
I remember in DisneyWorld that I borrowed my friend's sunscreen&my skin literally turned over with dry flakes anywhere I applied it!?! I know holy sh*t right? It took over a week of intensive moisturising&avoid shower scrubs to get my skin back to looking passive. So from that time on I never even looked at other sunscreens
So pissed my mom bought 2(!) bottles in SPF55. They mustve been on sale or something |:(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by bheidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love in a sunny state, but I hate wearing sunblock because my face gets oily and gross. I was looking for one now that the temperature is rising and summer is coming (but to use year-round). I usually gravitate towards high brands but I heard good reviews on this and just picked it up, completely expecting to hate it (like every other sunblock and most DS products). It's amazing! My skin feels matte within a few minutes. I wear it under make-up and it's great, doesn't slide off or anything. I've already been recommending it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by behappy08

I have purchased this ss several times and will continue to do so. The texture is light weight. It's perfect for my combination skin/oily T-zone. I always wear it under make-up during the hot and humid summer months. Love the spf 30 protection also my skin does better with chemical ss. This is a great ss for those with oilier skin.