Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 30

3.8

Water, Silica, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Beeswax, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/PEG 10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Acrylates/C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Chlophenesin, Fragrance, Dethylhexyl 2, 6 Naphthalate, BHT, Trideceth 6, Propylene Glycol 7/10/2013

on 5/19/2011 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is the First sunscreen I have ever come across that feels like second skin....no shine, no greasiness.... it's the PERFECT primer/moisturizer/SPF in ONE product! Perfect under make-up and protects your skin.... I haven't had to use primer since I started wearing this! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I usually use the aerosol sunscreen from nutrogena but whe I went to nyc last summer i brought this with me because you can't bring very much (no more than 500ml) of aerosols on planes, and I used up most of that in the form of hairspray and shaving cream. I have to be honest, I didn't like it. it makes me break out all over my shoulders (thankfully I had another kind just for my face or I would've died.) and it just feels gross. never again.

on 5/18/2011 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Best sunscreen I've ever had. No shine, greasiness, slick feeling, or blatant "sunscreen" smell! I can tell that it protects skin well because I get a sun-related rash every summer and this year I wore this sunscreen every time I was outside for a prolonged period and didn't get any rash at all. All around great sunscreen. It might go on a little shiny but the shine goes away after a minute.

I love this sunscreen. It doesn't feel greasy on my face and hasn't irritated my skin or caused any breakouts.

on 5/3/2011 1:07:00 PM

I've decided that I need to start wearing sunscreen if I don't want to look like a rhinoceros in my 30s. I picked this up just because Neutrogena has a good rep for sensitive skin types, and I'm glad I did because it seems to be a good one.

It's broad spectrum UVA/UVB, which I like, and it hasn't broken me out, which I like. It does make me a little more shiny than usual, but as far as sunscreens go it's really not too bad. It does absorb quickly, and I haven't had any problems applying it every day.

on 4/24/2011 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I usually don't like to put sunscreen on my face because it makes my face sweat like crazy. I realized that it was because I used the wrong formula/spf. I used to put spf 70 on my face (same as this one) and it'd make me sweat to hell. Kind of felt like my skin was being suffocated. I realized that it was because the spf 70 is described as "light weight" NOT weightless. I bumped down to 30 as it says WEIGHTLESS on it. It works perfectly for me! I make sure to blend it out really well. Its matte, not greasy at all. I'm very happy with this for my face and neck area, so I leave the spf 70 for my body!

Please make sure to check for LIGHT WEIGHT vs WEIGHTLESS for sun screen. Or anything, really.

on 4/22/2011 7:35:00 PM

So far it is the best sunscreen I have ever tried. It dries matte and leaves my skin really smooth and moisturized. I does not have a strong smell so that's a plus. I can wear this suncreen the whole day and it won't make me oily as other products I have tried. The only reason I rate this product a 4 is that after it dries, it can get a little flaky if you try to go back and blend it again. I bought it for 9.99 at CVS, but I think it is still a little pricey. But other than that, I recommend it to anyone with oily to combination skin.

on 4/22/2011 3:44:00 AM

I really liked this product, despite a little bit of a white cast that shown after I put it on my face. Unfortunately, this is one of quite a few sunscreens that following about the second or third day I get a reaction from it. The reaction causes red, itchy and blistery patches to appear on my face. Since I am an entertainer, it can really be a problem so I must only purchase the higher end sunscreens from here on out. For some reason even the sensitive formula nutragena's continue to cause this reaction while some of the European formulas never do. Best of luck to you who can wear this without issues. I do believe it's a nice sunscreen otherwise.

on 4/20/2011 3:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

In one of my other reviews I swore I'd never put chemical sunscreens on my face again..... I lied. I just had to try this because of the rave reviews by women with similar skin types as mine and the fact that when using physical sunscreens with SPF higher than 15 it makes my face look greasy. Summer is creeping in and I needed something sweatproof with an spf of at least 30, but I wasn't really expecting this to work for me. It does. I can wear it over my anti-aging serum and my face is so soft and matte that I can skip my primer all together. It's not a miracle product, I still get oily after a while and need to blot through the day, but this is definitely the best sunscreen for my face that I have found so far and I will repurchase. It doesn't break out or irritate my skin or eye area at all

on 3/23/2011 7:29:00 PM

This is this only sunscreen I can wear. For reals! (well this and L'Oreal but that one's $20 a bottle&hard to squeeze bottle.
I love SPF 30 cuz it provides protection&still let's me tan (I tan easily but with higher SPFs it takes longer). I have super-sensitive skin that shoud be a certifiable med condition. So choosing facial products is picky.
I remember in DisneyWorld that I borrowed my friend's sunscreen&my skin literally turned over with dry flakes anywhere I applied it!?! I know holy sh*t right? It took over a week of intensive moisturising&avoid shower scrubs to get my skin back to looking passive. So from that time on I never even looked at other sunscreens
So pissed my mom bought 2(!) bottles in SPF55. They mustve been on sale or something |:(