July 31, 2014 | 1467 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by michelle2583

I cannot for the life of me understand the volume of good reviews for this crap product! I got a sample sized bottle from sephora and packed it into my travel bag about a month ago. took my travel bag on a road trip this past weekend to Niagara falls and had to purchase an overpriced bottle of baby oil at a drugstore on the strip. This stuff would just NOT remove my eye makeup no matter how hard I tried. I ended up using a wet cotton pad and aggressively removing it with facewash because this remover refused to work. thankfully it was free. never again!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bi-facial does remove makeup decently. The bottle design is also pretty good as the top is unlikely to leak. The removing solution itself is incredibly oily, which my dry/sensitive skin does not need. The price tag is also extreme -- $28! I'll use up the bottle so I won't have wasted the money, but it was so not worth that price. I don't recommend this unless you are desperate for a remover that isn't 100% crap and you have deep pockets to cover the cost...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Zeppa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's a really good eye make up remover but quite pricy.. I found a cheaper option from Nivea..

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

It is great at removing makeup but it's just to oily and expensive! I hate having to shake it up too. The exact same thing can be found at the drugstore for a much lower price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 6:25:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eye makeup remover. I love the pretty blue colour and shaking it up! I just soak a cotton pad with it and press over my eyes. It doesn't feel oily on my lids and is effective at removing eyelash primer, black mascara and eyeliner. Very happy with this product and will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by ruthaida

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had this for a long time. I received as a sample with other LancĂ´me purchase. I use to remove heavy eyeliner and mascara and gel waterproof eyeliner (which is tenacious). I am almost running out so I may repurchase but I understand it is expensive. I love it! I wear contacts and no issues even though it is oil-based. It has been a staple so I decided to review.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by crystalbluex

Absolutely brilliant. I wear quite heavy makeup on a day-to-day basis (i.e. strong foundation, concealer, eye shadow, thick black eyeliner, mascara, blusher) but feels great to use this at the end of the day as it removes everything completely. I would need 3-4 cotton pads to remove all my make up completely using this product, so what I do first is use a makeup wipe to clean off most of it, then use Bi-Facil to remove the excess/remains of make up. I used to get panda eyes in the morning as my eye make up would never come off properly! but now that I use this, I don't have any make up left on my face and no issues with excess make up in the morning. A must have

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutTheGlamLife

Got it from a friend, and it works really well, takes a lot to get it off but it works

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by rubyrhee

this is such a great remover!!! it seriously removes everything. i like makeup removers that have an oliy residue because it tends to remove the makeup better and this is soo perfect for me because its not very oily and doesnt sting at all!! i wear gel eyeliner most of the times and it seriously removes everything in one swipe! it is expensive for a makeup remover but its definately worth the price

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 7:01:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had used this for over 20 years as if on auto pilot. Nothing but Bifacil ever did much for me. Low on makeup remover, march myself to the nearest Lancome counter and pick up a new one. ( And fire up my credit card on other goodies while I was at it) It removed everything in a far superior manner to anything I had ever tried but it stings a bit when I get a little oil in my eyes from it ( especially toward the end of the bottle) but it was gone in a minute. Now I am a die hard Sonia Kushak eye remover gal. ( Thank you Makeup Alley!!! ) SK is better and cheaper for sensitive eyes.It is not too oily and not drying at all. I am only reviewing this because I received a sample bottle of it with a recent purchase and tried it again. Nope, I am done purchasing Bi Facil when I get better results with a drugstore brand at a cheaper price...but it is your wallet...do with it as you like!