October 31, 2014 | 1693 users online

Blush - Lancome - Blush Subtil Shimmer - Miel Glace 23

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 9:13:00 AM More reviews by SlowRnB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I'm darker than I thought but this blush is very very sheer and light on my NC30 skin. The other reviews are saying it's a rosey nude, but all I get on my skin is a dewy nude that just slighty emphasizes my natural flush. Nothing wrong with that, it's exactly what I wanted. This is my most natural blush and I love it. The shimmer in it is so finely milled that it glides on. I love the Lancome rose smell. I think this blush is great for a natural look. Will repurchase. It's so hard to find a blush that doesn't turn orange on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2008 8:18:00 AM More reviews by jaimeada

This color is perfect for someone with my coloring. I use a sheer application all over my face for a sunkissed look. Most bronzers are too dark and orangy for someone as pale as I am. This is perfect. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by pixyjess115

i use this blush everyday! it's the perfect color. Miel glace is this warm, nude color that brightens up your face. I love the subtle shimmer that it has, and it works perfectly for my fair complexion. The texture, color, everything is perfect! I use my sonia kashuk blush brush to apply it. I normally don't like cosmetic products that have a perfumed scent, but since this blush doesn't go all over my face i don't mind, and sometimes the scent is nice. love this blush!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2008 4:17:00 AM More reviews by jawbreaker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchases this after reading all the raves on MUA. I'm a PPP, neutral/cool and this looks muddy on my skin. It looks lovely in the pan but does not work for me. It also has too much shimmer for my liking. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2008 2:30:00 PM More reviews by lemonfresh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If I could have only one item in each category of beauty product, this would be my blush, a really nice, subtle rose color on my pinky-white cheeks. It's a great neutral for travel if you like to carry a limited but versatile selection of products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2008 1:41:00 PM More reviews by msimone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has become an HG blush of mine. I dont particularily like the cheap little brush it comes with, but I can move past that.

This blush may look boring in the pan, but on your cheeks it transforms into a luminous glowy pinkish nude blush. I get many compliments when I wear this blush. I even wear it on top of my other matte blushes if I want a bit of a glow. There is no obvious glitter, only a micro-fine sheen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2008 7:48:00 PM More reviews by iberian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm NC25 and very yellow - and this blush is heaven. It's a perfect nude. Don't be put off by reviews that say warm and yellow undertones can't wear this because it's absolutely gorgeous. It can be subtle and nude, or applied a little more heavily it's a bronzy/tawny rose with slight shimmer. The quality is superb, very smooth and blends well. It has the typical Lancome rose fragrance but that dissipates once you apply it. Love this when I need a nude blush.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2008 6:31:00 PM More reviews by webster03

I absolutely love this blush. It has become my HG. I am super fair and it seems to be that this blush is best for us pale people :) It is such a pretty color that's just the right intensity. LOVE IT!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2008 5:35:00 PM More reviews by UrbanHibiscus

This pink-nude-beige blush did absolutely zero for my tanned skin. It hardly shows up (NC40 here) and by the time I've layered enough on, it's a weird rose shimmer mess. I agree with Peaches below, if you have yellow undertones watch out with this one. It would work on neutral to fair skin. But on mine, nope.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2008 2:30:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this blush. My HG is BeneFit Thrrrob but a super cool baby pink like that doesnt do with everything so I tried this for a more natural look, something a bit warmer, ect and wow, this is gorgeous on.. Its not obvious like oh god look at my horrible overuse of blush its just really fresh, subtle and glowy. I am really pale so I ws kinda like ehh towards this when I just looked at it in the pan but it goes on a different color and looks so natural.