MAC Fresh Moroccan Lipstick

4.1

Very glamorous golden red- brown with shimmer AND sparkles. The finish is almost matte but you don't even miss it because it's so brilliant. Wears fairly well, even with the feathering problem mentioned by other reviewers. MAC vanilla scented, of course.

This is just a beautiful deep reddish-brown color (on me) & I love it over Mahogany liner with a touch of Clear Lipglass. This one, because of the glitter I suppose) does make my lips dry. It's worth it for the color occasionly.

This is one of my HG lippies. I am a neutral PPP with pink undertones and this is a deep red with copper shimmers on me. I love that it has texture, shimmer, and doesn't turn at all fushia on me. I took off one lippie because it is a little gritty. It is long lasting and fades evenly, which I love. I will definitely repurchase. I love it so much that I even ordered a back-up tube!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm a big fan of Fresh Moroccan. The deep red color with hints of copper and bronze work really well on my DDD/NC 45 complexion. I keep it toned down with Chestnut liner and I find it works for the office as well as evenings out.

Very, very pretty warm AND cool red lipstick, w/ bronze shimmer that b/c slippery and turns too pink on me. So now i use it's doppleganger WSD Rubies in the Rough. Ever so slightly warmer, which i use w/ a slightly warmer pencil to prevent the dreaded change into fuscia. I swapped FM (nc 35, pigmented lips).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I loved the shimmery quality, but the color was nothing special - a run of the mill brownish red.

This is the only lipstick I ever returned. I was hoping for the deep red/copper that most of the other reviewers describe, but on me this turned bright rosy pink. Unworkable for my neutral/warm skin tone, sadly. I got Rage in exchange.

such a rich color!!! its beautiful and the formula is great.

Fresh Morrocan is a really pretty frosty, red brown. I loved the color but the texture...was not really my favorite. I like a creamier consistency. It felt just a little bit gritty on the lips but I will keep the lipstick because of the pretty color.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is probably my HG red l/s. Some would not categorize this as a true red, it's more a deep reddish copper. On me (PPP, dark hair and light eyes), it looks like a bronze or copper over a berry base with golden glitter sprinkled throughout. This is truly an awesome colour. I can't imagine a person who could not wear this shade. Very lovely!

Recommended for Medium Skin