July 29, 2014 | 917 users online

Loose Powders - Revlon - Skinlights Face Illuminator [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2005 4:24:00 PM More reviews by freshdewberry

I love this stuff! I use it on my face for a flawless look. And it also smells beautiful like green tea purfume!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2005 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Locke

I have this in Natural Light to go with my PPP skin and love it. It can be suble or bold depending on how you apply it and the look you're going for. The shimmer kinda dewy and shimmery rather than glittery (can't stand glitter!). It also works great as a highlighter for the tear duct if you apply with a damp Q-Tip. A bit expensive for drugstore ($12) but I doubt I'll run out anytime in the next decade. I only wish it wasn't fragranced! Why do cosmetics companies insist on putting frangrance into absolutely everything! Though I find the smell does dissipate. And still after a few uses over consecutive days it hasn't upset my skin- so I guess its okay. When I get the chace I'll definitely try out some of the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2005 3:51:00 AM More reviews by linz_v

Been using this powder for a while (all-over face, over pressed powder) and I really like it. I used to use another drugstore brand (can't remember name) about 8 years ago that was discontinued. I bought this about 2 years+ ago and I still have a lot! It makes my face glow and takes off the cakey look of the rest of the make-up I put on. Great powder + a cute, functional brush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2005 4:59:00 PM More reviews by DanielleD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had no clue what this even was when I bought it, thought it was just a regular loose powder. I got the lightest shade available, and it gives a nice dusting of shimmer, not glittery like I find Laura Mercier's Star Dust loose powder is. Nice to use to highlight features like the cheekbones.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2005 8:19:00 PM More reviews by TylerDurdenSays

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in Golden Light and it's a great illuminator. I like this color, but maybe I'll try it in the lotion instead. If you're looking for a temporary tan/bronzer, this stuff is pretty good. Natural and yet sparkly, although don't put it on too heavily or it'll look like plastic pink Elvis wigs on baby llamas.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2005 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in Natural Light and I LOVE it. I only use it on my cheeks and WOW it makes a BIG difference in the way my skin looks, this is an amazing product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2005 2:06:00 PM More reviews by maayan

Well, I got what I wanted -- a slick, wet look in the style of Maxim's bikini spreads. I'm an NC30, and I'm using Bare Light -- it blends in with my skin super-well, and boy, do I ever get a shine out of it -- two pumps later and my skin is positively gleaming. I'd wear this stuff down your neck and a bit over your arms to prevent people from thinking that you've got an oily face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2005 10:41:00 PM More reviews by msjene

I purchased Bare Light which is a perfect additive for my light/medium Asian skin. I use it as a highlighter before my foundation and it gives such a beautiful glow. Even if I'm oily, it looks natural and subtle...lit from within if you will. The SPF doesn't irritate me (a miracle) and the color is perfect...not too pink or whitish.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2005 3:04:00 AM More reviews by NYsmiLez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

note: this is more of a highlighter NOT a whole face powder. dust lightly on apples of cheeks and apply in corners of eyes as well as highlight the brow bone. this is really an amazing invention. its not necessary but it make you feel and look just that extra bit prettier. my friend actually told me my skin was glowing more the day i used it, and she noticed it herself! it also has the best light and airy green tea smell, i wish they bottled the scent. and they also give you ALOT of product for the price. i started off being very restrictive with it since it was so expensive compare dto my other drugstore products.. but i was barely using anythign so i started applying it on my shoulders too whenever i wore tank tops. =) you should definetly give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2005 11:31:00 AM More reviews by justcallmefoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this and fell in LOVE.

Too much can make you look a bit stupid, or permanently greasy, but a little in the right places makes you glow. Not to mention you get a decent amount of powder in this little thing, and seeing as I only use tiny bits every day this is going to last me ages!

Definitely worth the money.