April 18, 2014 | 1710 users online

Liquid - Max Factor - FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Laski

This is a review for the new 3-in-1 Facefinity foundation. I received a sample and found the description really tempting. But I didnīt like it at all, because after only 2hours or so, it makes my face an oily mess. It also didnīt offer enough coverage and I I found it applies kind of streaky, so I had to be extra careful with blending.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Lissielimelight

Okay, so I bought this thinking it would be awesome.. but oh so wrong I were. This is the absolute worst foundation I ever tried! It says on the packaging that it's supposed to be like a foundation, concealer and primer all in one.. but it is soo thin and offers no coverage at all. And also, it makes my face look really flakey, it's not suitable for dry skin or even anything near dehydrated, because it will show!! I believe this might be good for people with oily skin, but my acne prone dehydrated skin did not like this! I am so disappointed of this that I haven't even bothered to put on any make up lately, just because honestly..I'd rather go with a bare face than using this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by apricotcloud

I am reviewing the 3 in 1 Facefinity just to confirm, not the original liquid Facefinity foundation.

This one supposedly contains a primer, concealer and foundation all in one - quite the promise... but does it deliver?

Well, firstly the colour selection is a bit odd - it's hard to find a pale shade because the names are confusing. I settled on 'warm almond' (even though I am NW15 and Buff in CS) but the 'natural' and 'beige' were just way too dark.

It's a lovely natural shade, slightly on the pink side which isn't that great for me as I have yellow undertones but it does work pleasantly on the skin.

The one thing I LOVE about this foundation is its impressive coverage - think ELDW - but without the nasty white face in photos or sticky/heavy feeling on the skin.

A little goes a LONG way so I think this should last a long time. For Ģ11.99 it's pretty good (and Ģ8 currently on offer in the UK) also the glass bottle is classic looking and not cheap/plastic like most other HS foundations.

Not sure whether this will be my HG - we'll have to see but it's very good for now!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 5:32:00 AM More reviews by britneyspearsfan82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic product but only if you apply it over your normal foundation then it makes your skin look flawless. I am the lightest shade (01) i have bought this product twice now and i intend to keep on repurchasing however if you were to wear it on it's own it does not give a full coverage

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2009 10:23:00 AM More reviews by bluepineapple59

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first bought this product several years ago and have purchased it again twice since. The reason for this is that is was such a good shade match. It didn't suit my undertone, but very few foundations do. It's also very cheap. As i do not need full coverage, I simply applied where needed. I found this allowed me to get away with wearing a yellow foundation and made sure i didn't look overdone (i was in my mid teens when i was wearing this so heavy coverage looked odd on me.) I used #1 natural honey.

The texture is not fabulous (it dooesn't smooth out skin texture well, it's the kind of foundation that covers rather than improves skins appearance) and it does not compare well to higher end foundations. But, as a first foundation you could do worse. It's light/medium coverage and it darkens as it dries, so don't be scared if it looks white at first. It has a matte finish (maybe a bit too matte for my taste) and seems to last well throughout the day, but i have since found foundations which provide a better undertone match and texture.

I now wear Shu Uemera Face Architect Fliud foundation #584 (semi-matte/slightly dewy, gives skin a nice glow, natural but with good coverage) or my prescriptives custom blend (perfect colour match, natural looking, lasting power could be better.)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2008 9:44:00 PM More reviews by meliae

This is the only drugstore foundation I've found that matched my pale (pink undertoned) skin -- everything else is too warm in tone or just plain too dark. This has coverage that is a bit heavier than what I would want-- it's not a very natural look since your skin is definitely going to be all that one shade. I usually find that look creepy. But, sometimes my skin is red or blotchy and I'd rather look monotone, in which case this stuff does the trick. I always have to blot/powder every few hours with this, but not much more than if I were wearing nothing. It's never made me break out, but then again I've never worn it every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2007 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Bugoolia

Best foundation ever. Almost cried when I found out it was discontinued. I can still find it on ebay but that will eventually run out.. This is the only liquid foundation that doesn't turn me pink .

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2007 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Ambien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm really pale and Max Factor's shade Porcelain seems to be one of those very few drugstore brands that matches me perfectly, the coverage is great and lasts for a long time, doesn't rub off and doesn't feel heavy on the skin, another great foundation by MF.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2007 3:07:00 PM More reviews by valeriana

This is an okay liquid foundation. The finish is dewy and fresh. It's even better when applied with a great foundation brush like Lancome's. I think there are better foundations out there though. This and another Max Factor foundation I used before this one (I forgot what it was called) smells really weird. I don't know if that's just me or what. Also, sometimes this gives me a zit or two. The tube lasts forever though and you only need a little to cover the whole face. The coverage is medium to heavy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2007 4:33:00 PM More reviews by ninjalips

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation performed better than I expected. It didn't get greasy or shiny, stayed on long and well, it contains no perfume which is a big plus for me as I react to heavily fragranced stuff. I bought this in Natural with some hesitation; it looked too light in the bottle but ended up as a good match. I don't use foundation all over just a few dots but would use this one for a special occasion as a total cover up. It covers just enough, isn't a must have but for the price and the performance and the colour I would buy it again. And it has only one paraben at the end of the ingredient list which can only be a good thing! Not a dazzler but a keeper.