Max Factor FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

3.4

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Sodium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Synthetic wax, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Hexyl laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Isopropyl titanium triisostearate, Ethylene brassylate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide, Iron oxides

on 6/24/2013 2:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this foundation for a year now. I love this foundation! It has a very buidable coverage. Sometimes it gets a bit cakey and if I wear this foundation you can definitely tell I wear foundation but I don't mind about that. I have this foundation in the shade 'light ivory'. Now it is summer, I mix the shade 'light ivory' with the darker colour 'nude'. I don't get any breakouts from this foundation. If you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend this foundation because it has a matte finish and if you have dry skin, you will see your dry areas better.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

The only foundation I've continued to repurchase. Lasts all day, and has great coverage. My t-zone can get oily after a few hours and with most foundations I end up with a noticeably shiny nose and i have to reapply, but I've never had that problem with this foundation. It is slightly more pricey than the drugstore foundations I used to buy, but it's well worth paying the extra few pounds for something of this quality. What's more because of the great coverage I don't have to apply as much as I do with other foundations so I don't have to repurchase as often. The foundation has never caused me any breakouts and it doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. Make sure you colour test before purchasing as I am usually the lightest colour available however in this foundation warm almond is my best match, which surprised me, as looking at the bottle I would have said its too dark for my skin, however it matches perfectly.

on 6/5/2013 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really do like this product. What with my annoyingly acne-prone skin, it gives great coverage without making my face feel cake-y. Light and easy to apply, I would most certainly buy this again!

on 5/27/2013 2:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This foundation really does what it says on the tin, it covers your imperfections, even red angry spots, and lasts a long time. It really does last ages. And it doesn't make me look shiny which is usually a problem for me when using liquid foundations especially on my forehead. If you like a matte finish, you would probably love this. The price isn't too bad for the quality of the product, I'd be willing to pay it. I have extremely pale skin and the palest foundation matched my skin tone well. After finding what seemed like the perfect foundation for my skin, I found out that Max Factor test on animals. I think I'd feel too guilty to repurchase due to this, I don't agree with animal testing. Which is a shame, because if it wasn't for that I think I would've found my HG foundation and given this 5 lippies rather than 4.

on 5/26/2013 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This foundation really took my by surprise. I've always used high end foundations, up until a horrible reaction last year I was a loyal MAC girl so I took a chance with this as it was on offer in Boots.

Its actually one of my favourites I've ever used! I'm very oily and it controls it beautifully, I don't even really need touch ups during the day. It doesn't oxidise or slip off, great staying power and fab colour range although make sure you test them thoroughly as I -being as pale as I am- match best with the shade warm almond which is very odd for me!

I can see why those with dryer skins have issues but if you're very oily like me, this could well be a must buy. Give it a go :)

on 5/26/2013 4:38:00 PM

It was ok at first try, but after two days my skin became terribly flaky and itchy. I tried to moisturise my face first before trying but still no improvement. I immediately stopped using it and my skin becomes normal again. Very disappointing in the product, I still have the bottle full.

on 5/20/2013 11:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I gave this two stars because the coverage and finish is nice, however this makes my pores look so noticeable and my skin dry and flaky and my skin is not dry or flaky.

on 5/19/2013 9:41:00 AM

Okay, I need to firstly explain my 1 Lipstick rating; since realising Max Factor tests their products on animals (a Proctor and Gamble company) a while AFTER I bought this, I feel that I cannot give anymore than 1. I'm going to review it anyway as I want to try and use it up so I'm not wasting product/money, but I shall NOT be repurchasing again.

*If this was a non-cruelty product, my overall rating would be 3 out of 5.*

I have very mixed feelings about the product itself. I purchased this foundation in Warm Almond after hearing about its staying power and good coverage, in which it definitely delivers, but there a few cons to overcome before achieving this...

I like to apply foundation with my fingers, as I can get a quicker result and like to feel the product as It's being applied. The first con I noticed was how difficult it is to blend, and it becomes patchy quickly around my nose, cheeks and neck. I exfoliate my skin every other day and moisturise religiously and have never had this problem with any other foundation. I think this is down to the formula itself drying/setting too quickly. I even tried to use my Real Techniques stippling brush to apply this, and the result was even worse.

HOWEVER, when I've eventually spent too long making it look good on my skin, it does give a good coverage and stays on my oily t-zone longer than any foundation I've ever tried (inc. Revlon colourstay). It almost makes the task of applying it seem worth it.

The finish isn't a natural one, but no medium-heavy coverage foundation looks natural anyway, and I also wouldn't describe it as being flawless either. You DEFINITELY need to moisturise before applying this, as it can make dry patches even dryer as it's quite mattifying.

To conclude, the foundation is more hassle than it's worth, but the colour is a good match.

on 4/16/2013 3:24:00 PM

Was quite disappointed with this product considering a lot of people were boasting about how amazing it was.
I purchased it a while ago at Boots, a make up artist "matched" it according to my skin type etc. Unfortunately it looked terrible on me, it was quite orange for me and it looked really silly when you compared face to my chest. Another thing i noticed was it made my skin extremely flakey on the nose, chin and forehead mostly. I exfoliated, moisturized etc before applying as well!
Definitely will not be purchasing Max Factor foundations again.

Because of my extremely pale skin, it's hard for me to find foundations that match my skintone without looking to orange or pink (I have slight yellow undertones). Previous to this foundation I had been using illamasqua skin base in no. 3, which was okay butpricey and I wanted something more affordable.I'm always sceptical of buying high street foundations because they're always the wrong colour, bit I tried the lightest shade (soft ivory) in the shop and it looked almost identical to my skin! At £10 it's much better than my skin base foundation which was £28. It's also a much nicer consistency, glides onto my skin and covers my horrible acne scars. It's thick But not cakey and I can barely feel that it's there! Only downside is that it's a little too pink for me, although I have some yellow powder which I use over the top to neutralise the colour.this might be my new HG, I hope so because so far is the best foundation I've used so far!