October 25, 2014 | 1736 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I thought that this would be a good basic alcohol-free toner, so non-irritating. My skin just hated it and Im pretty sure that is because it contains paraphens and fragrance. If you have sensitive skin or your skin gets clogged fairly easily, stay away from this!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkieNut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't impressed with this at all. Maybe it would work better for people who have a drier skin type than mine, but it def. didn't work for me. I swear, minutes after using it, my skin got oily again. Still have a whole bottle of it sitting in my cabinet,ugh.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by yorkieluvr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recently tried this toner as it was cheaper than what I had been using, and I love it! It gets the job done, leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed and no sticky residue. I love that there is no alcohol in it also. Will definitely repurchase!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by glam88

This is my second toner i absolutely love it smell great also remove the left over makeup but i still wash my face after using this toner cause i don't like the sticky feeling of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by SugarPlum29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this toner! It does wonders for my face. Every night, I take my makeup off and wash my face very very well.... or so I think. I apply the toner with a cotton-ball right afterwards and I always never find the cotton-ball white. It picks up everything you thought you washed off with your face wash. And the best part is that it's alcohol-free! It doesn't burn or irritate my skin and neither is it greasy. It leaves my face feeling so clean. And the price isn't bad compared to Clinique which has alcohol in it. I recommend it to anyone because you never know what your leaving behind just washing your face alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by GreenTea02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This toner works well on my sensitive-dry skin. It does not break me out and no burning occurs when applying. Most toners tend to leave my skin red & blotchy because of the alcohol, this one does not. I use by applying 2-4 drops on a cotton ball and swiping over my skin after cleansing. It removes any traces of makeup, oil, cleanser that were left behind. When examining the cotton ball I see brown/black dirt; sometimes beige residue from my MAC powder or Missha BB cream. It leaves my skin smooth and slightly moisturized. I wouldn't buy again because I now make my own toner.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by crazycoolgurl123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would rather say maybe to would you purchase again, because i'm pretty unsure. I don't feel like it does anything particularly fantastic for my skin. The only noticeable difference is that when I look at the cotton ball after i swipe the toner on my face, I can see the residue from my makeup. I don't really like the feeling it leaves behind, kinda sticky feeling. Also, even though it's alcohol free my skin still feels tight after using it. I like my Clinique toner better I think.... I like the tingle. It feels a lot cleaner with that toner, than it does with this one. Now that I think about it, I don't think I would repurchase. Not a fave.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Dominique1536

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This burnt my face and left behind a sticky residue, this is the second alcohol-free toner I've tried and had the same results:
*still burns
*more oily
*sticky residue left behind

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

I love this toner! I use it after I wash my face with oil cleanser to remove any trace of makeup that I failed to remove with washing. I soak some up with a cotton ball and wipe my face and neck with it to remove makeup residue and dead skin. I love how its super mild and doesn't sting my face one bit. I also like how it has slight moisturizing properties and doesn't leave my face tight or itchy. It doesn't break me out, and its very affordable. I will keep repurchasing this, why change when this works so great?

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by aly72324

I was really looking forward to this product because it is alcohol free but it turns out to make my face oily and it leaves some kind of weird residue behind. I really cant see a difference with this product it does nothing for my skin but make it shiny but not the good kind more like oily. I was so sad i thought it would really make my pores smaller:( But the bright side is that my mom would love this she kept on asking me if she can use it and it turns out that my mom has been secretly using it behind my back and her skin looks amazing so at least i didnt buy it for nothing:)