July 23, 2014 | 1541 users online

Concealers - TheBalm - TimeBalm Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by mona09

I've tried so many concealers like, lancome, amazing cosmetics, BB, Make Up forever, Ysl, Christian Fior, Loreal etc.... I have to say that this concealer is better than some expensive brands. I mainly use it for under my eyes, however it does cake a little and coverage its not so great after 2-3 months of use.. i gave it a 4 because i think for the price is good. Also after 4 -6 hours it would fade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Tlee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

PERFECT concealer. I'm 56, and ever since I got this, everyone's been telling me how "rested" I look. (Was it THAT bad before??)

Great consistency. NO PROPYLENE GLYCOL (Bobbi Brown, I glaring at YOU) to irritate eyes. Stays. Easy to blend.

I don't know if I'd recommend it for blemish cover. Oh, wait, I have used it for that, and I do.

I will repurchase this. I researched concealers, and kept a lovely Spehora SA busy for a good half hour, reading labels with me. She gave me a sample of this and I tried it for a week and then got my own TUB, which should last me till 2525.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by 9Chickweed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is currently my go-to concealer. I just swirl my Tricia Sawyer brush into it (not too much! It'll cake and settle into lines if you do) and sweep it beneath my eyes and voila! My tired "new mommy" eyes look a little brighter and fresher. I'm NC35 and use light/medium and it matches my skintone perfectly. I like the texture because it isn't too creamy, tacky or dry. I don't mind the screw on lid because I can swirl my brush into it easily. The packaging is a little cheap looking, but I'm more willing to pay for a quality product economically packaged than for an impeccably packaged product that contains crap inside. Re-purchase for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by snailmail

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I know that some ladies don't like screw top packaging for their concealers for hygiene reasons, but I do like the packaging. I use "lighter than light" for my porcelain skin and this is my HG concealer. I use it in conjunction with TheBalm tinted moisturiser because it does exactly what it says. It is beautifully moisturising and it lightens and corrects the undereye area without drawing attention to any lines. I have been through so many concealers and have been frustrated at the lies they tell you about their product. This one is the genuine article. I always repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by JudithF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Girls, this is it. This concealer is worth the coveted "HG" title. Im so happy that I decided to try this. My quest for a concealer that will hide my super dark circles is over.

Im a NC25 and I use the "Light/Medium" shade in this concealer. I apply it with my ring finger in very light pats, then I set it with Laura Mercier's Secret Brightening Powder. It lasts all day and the darkness is gone! Im so happy :)

Ive also tested this on blemishes and it covers well too.

God, I hope this item is not discontinued. I plan to use this forever and ever! Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best thing about this product is that one jar will last for YEARS. I have had mine for about two and I swear I'm only about halfway finished with it. It covers nicely and is pretty reasonably long lasting. Overall, I like it. I can't say that it's a HG for me, but I'm not sure I would know a HG concealer if it bit me in the butt.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by okuko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's a nice consitency, creamy but not too soft. I use it under the eyes and for concealing here and there. It's a good concealer, but nothing out of this world. Staying power could be a little longer I think.
Theprice is good and it will probably last me for a long time, since it's quite pigmented and the pot is big too.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by jennabear131

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i really like this product! i use it to cover my dark undereye circles and some spots on my face. i first put on my foundation (revlon colorstay in ivory) and then put the concealer (in lighter than light) over that on my circles and spots. my skin looks perfect! this concealer does tend to crease but i havent found a concealer yet that doesnt so whatever! i am definitely going to repurchase but i think that the colour i have is to light for me in the summer so i might buy it in light as well

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer comes next to my cinema secrets foundation (in a pot), which i use as concealer. I think cinema secrets is a bit more pigmented and a bit thicker. I like them both. That being said, time balm works really well in hiding redness around the nose and is also creamy enough to where you won't tug the under eye area. It also blends well with my powder foundation no white cast or dark shadow underneath the eye area. . Makes a big difference in making me look like i have perfect skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by calamityjane85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

waited on reviewing this for a while, been using steady for a few months.

i dont think i will repurchase for the following reasons....

it wears off easily on me
not good for gals with serious undereye issues.

its a good color match and the consistency is nice, but it just doesnt meet my expectations of a hg concealer at all. not that i have been on the quest, but i think there are others out there who would meet my expectations better.