MAC Spite lipglass

4.3

on 5/28/2004 1:33:00 PM

Spite is my favorite MAC lipglass - a lovely, glossy beigey-brown neutral. I like MAC lipglass - they are creamy, super glossy, and taste good. I find the staying power to be average, and think they are a bit too tacky-feeling, though.

on 4/13/2004 9:44:00 PM

Lovely color good staying power.

on 3/21/2004 3:42:00 PM

I LOVE this product!!!! It's far and away my favourite lipcolour ever! I've been using this colour for over a year, and haven't tired of it. Whether you love it or not may depend on your own colouring, but for me, I feel like this shade was designed specifically for me. My skin, including my lips, is very pale. This is almost the same colour as my lips (when applied...it looks a bit different in the tube) so it looks so natural, but intensifies my lip colour and gives them a great shine. Anyway, I can't say enough about it. I've tried sooo many lipsticks and glosses, and this to me is perfection. Like all lipglasses you have to get used to the stickiness, but because it stays on so long, I don't mind the stickiness one bit! Anyway, this is a must-have for me! Highly recommended.

on 2/24/2004 12:52:00 AM

If you want to look like one of the characters from the movie "Death Becomes Her" this is your gloss. It is a brown beige with tiny hints of purple plum. It makes me look morbid looking and ghastly. Too sum it up: Yuck. Too sum it up again: Yucky. Run away from this product if you are a NC25 or NW25.

on 2/18/2004 8:40:00 PM

I really love this color. It's nude with hint of pink and mauve. Just a very versatile color that I think would look good on just most skin tone. Will buy again.

on 2/10/2004 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this colour lipglass. It is my favourite, jointly with Clarity (which is a mauvey nude colour). Spite is a lovely nude brown colour. It isn't too brown, and it's not too nude. It's the perfect formula for daily wear. On my asian skintone I find that my lips can sometimes disappear into my face, but I find this helps define them subtley.

on 2/4/2004 11:53:00 PM

I was so sad when I recieved this in a swap! It was my first MAC product and I was so excited...Pisser the color looked like poop..it was a greyish brownish purple disaster! Stay AWAY!
UPDATE: In a desperate attempt to MAKE this color work I blended it with strawberry lipbalm and applied only a tiny bit ...SUPRISE!..it doesn't look half bad!

on 1/25/2004 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My Coloring: MMM, NC40, BE 2.3/3, Shiseido O60, Stila F
Color Description: pink/bronwish.
Another beutiful color by MAC! It looks a bit nude on my lips but so sexy! Have purchased many times a HG.

on 1/20/2004 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautiful colour - my absolute favourite lipgloss ever! I have way too many lipglosses to name and I could never find one that I really loved - until now. I am so happy that the MA made me try this colour as I never would have reached for it myself. It looks kinda scary in the tube (greyish) but once it is on my lips it looks like this light mauvey nude colour that is perfect all the time! I wear it with everything and have finally found my HG lipgloss!

on 11/25/2003 7:00:00 PM

MAC Spite is my favorite lipglass. It's a plummy taupe color, similar to MAC Vista lipstick. I thought I might have trouble wearing it because it does have a slight grey cast, but somehow it just works.

Recommended for Medium Skin