Korres Body Butter - Guava

4.2

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Oil (Hybrid Sunflower), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii, Persea Gratissima Citral, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Parfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

on 11/5/2009 4:30:00 PM

I bought a trio of 3 body butter from tj maxx. i was so excited as i love natural products. I tried this one first. It smelled ok. a little too sweet for me. It moisturized very well, not the best i've used but not the worst by far. However, it broke my highly sensitive skin into an icky, itchy rash. It was awful and took almost 2 weeks to go away. :( needless to say i will not be repurchasing.

on 10/28/2009 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

To me, Guava is not the best scent that Korres offers. I think Quince is more feminine and more subtle. Jasmine is a beautiful fragrance that is very true to the actual smell of the flower. Guava is not very feminine to me and is almost unisex.
The formula is great like all the body butters. Since it is a body butter, it does take some work and rubbing to get it to sink into the skin. I have dry skin and these body butters make my skin feel as soft as a baby's bottom.

on 9/24/2009 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to like this but unfortunately the scent Guava turns into a overblown hot mess when combined with my body chemistry. Way way way too sweet and cloying. The formulation, a little on the thick side but easily spreadable but took too long to absorb and left a waxy, greasy feeling on my skin. Thankfully I got the small tube and I've passed that on to a friend (on whom the fragrance smells much better, lighter, cleaner, more sophisticated instead of the ugly overbearing sweetness on my skin).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received this in a Sephora body lotion sampler and was impressed with this product. I expected a very fruity smelling lotion, but was surprised to find a more subtle fruit scent and a very thick, smooth texture. A small amount provides a lot of moisture. I think this is definitely a good choice for winter months when I want something a bit lighter smelling than my LUSH Dream Cream.

on 9/13/2009 4:40:00 PM

super greasy, though maybe if i didn't use it on my hands i wouldn't mind so much. takes a loooong time to soak in. doesn't smell like guava to me- i was expecting fruity, but this is a warmer, not crisp smell. will not buy again.

on 9/5/2009 3:19:00 PM

I wasn't too sure about this scent at first, fruity but sweet, but after using this for a while it really grew on me. It never gets overwhelming but fades into something a bit more sophisticated. Taking one lippie of for the scent though since it's a bit too sweet for me still. The butter itself is a bit lighter then for example the TBS bodybutters that I usually buy. It's not something negative since this sinks in to skin easier and doesn't leave a greasy film afterwards. The lighter formula also allows it to be in a hygenic tube instead of a tub. Very moisturizing. I have no complaints.

on 8/4/2009 9:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This smells so good! Quality that's worth the price, wont dry skin and itchy.
i do love all kinds of their showder gel, body butter and body milk. Guava is my HG i've been using them years, would definitely re-purcahse anytime. Really want their body care line in a larger size, 500ml would be amazing.

on 7/24/2009 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I don't think I will ever switch lotions after using this one. This has transformed my skin! First of all, It has made my flakey skin smooth and supple. Second of all, I have been getting so many compliments about my aroma! I am in LOVE with this body butter! Go Korres!

on 7/20/2009 8:42:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff! It smells heavenly and it is so thick and moisturizing. Even though it is expensive, a little goes a long way so it lasts forever.

on 7/19/2009 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got a sample of this stuff at Sephora. The texture is really thick but absorbs almost immediately. I will definitely purchase this.

Top Rated Korres Products