April 21, 2014 | 988 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Smacker in Watermelon

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2005 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Toitgurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

yum!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2005 4:44:00 AM More reviews by eleanor_aimee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What bad can you say about this gloss? It costs a little over a dollar and looks very pretty on. I don't use it every day, but whenever I come across it I put it on and the smell and feel of it always seem to cheer me up! Best buck I've spent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2005 11:45:00 PM More reviews by weezy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the only lip balms that I've ever used up (I have soooooo many, but I always come back to this one), and I've gone through about three of them. Smells great, moisturizes well enough, and is a pretty clear pinkish gloss/(y) balm. At a dollar and some change it is definitely worth it. My favorite lipsmacker.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2005 3:39:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pretty clear pink color, tons of shine, yummy scent, terribly inexpensive and easily bought in many stores--this one has always been one of my favorites. The heavy watermelon fragrance disappears shortly after applying.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2005 12:59:00 PM More reviews by orea_eleni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow, this smells *just like* a watermelon... that has been out in the sun for about a week :(

Couldn't stand the smell, I'll stick with Strawberry and Dr. Pepper.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2004 11:10:00 PM More reviews by heath0306

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

even though it smells kinda fake i still love it! It's a real classic and leaves a nice shine to your lips.

I'd buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2004 4:29:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

They say scent is the strongest trigger to the memory~ well, this little tube (back then it was a big tube)! brings me right back to High School! Bam! It's 1979 again!
This was a fave~ along with 7-up, Toostie Roll, Sugar Plum, and good ole Strawberry.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2004 7:04:00 PM More reviews by EyekoChica

I dont like the smell...its sickening it does have a nice look but its such a sickly sweet smell that i cant stand it, i gave it two lippys cuz it tastes really good

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2004 5:56:00 PM More reviews by nemesis41

I love fake watermelon, which is exactly what this is. My first ever lip balm was a tube of Bonne Bell watermelon lipsmacker. Fifteen years later I still love it. When this one runs out I'll head down to the drugstore and buy another.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2004 3:42:00 PM More reviews by play_diva202

I just LOVE this product. I love artificial watermelon - ya know, like watermelon candy, watermelon Bubblicious? I originally got this as a 2-for-1. I was buying the Candy Gloss in Sweet Watermelon, and it came with Watermelon Lip Smackers in it. I ended up tossing out the Candy Gloss and buying another tube of Watermelon Lip Smacker! Interesting how marketing goes...

But this is awesome gloss. IKt gives a pinkish tint to your lips, smells great, tastes great, and comes in a cute tube. I hate tubes that are all like, see-through, and covered with glittery paper and have those 'toppers' on them. This one's simple. I'm gonna buy it again when my second tube runs out (which is gonna be real soon...).