October 30, 2014 | 1719 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Smacker in Watermelon

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2005 8:26:00 PM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells like synthetic watermelon, but since I like synthetic watermelon candy, this isn't a problem. Due to its relatively cheap price and slickness (in terms of application) and packaging (I like tube glosses, not pots or wands), I like this one a lot.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2005 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Toitgurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

yum!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2005 4:44:00 AM More reviews by eleanor_aimee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What bad can you say about this gloss? It costs a little over a dollar and looks very pretty on. I don't use it every day, but whenever I come across it I put it on and the smell and feel of it always seem to cheer me up! Best buck I've spent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2005 11:45:00 PM More reviews by weezy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the only lip balms that I've ever used up (I have soooooo many, but I always come back to this one), and I've gone through about three of them. Smells great, moisturizes well enough, and is a pretty clear pinkish gloss/(y) balm. At a dollar and some change it is definitely worth it. My favorite lipsmacker.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2005 3:39:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pretty clear pink color, tons of shine, yummy scent, terribly inexpensive and easily bought in many stores--this one has always been one of my favorites. The heavy watermelon fragrance disappears shortly after applying.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2005 12:59:00 PM More reviews by orea_eleni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow, this smells *just like* a watermelon... that has been out in the sun for about a week :(

Couldn't stand the smell, I'll stick with Strawberry and Dr. Pepper.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2004 11:10:00 PM More reviews by heath0306

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

even though it smells kinda fake i still love it! It's a real classic and leaves a nice shine to your lips.

I'd buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2004 4:29:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

They say scent is the strongest trigger to the memory~ well, this little tube (back then it was a big tube)! brings me right back to High School! Bam! It's 1979 again!
This was a fave~ along with 7-up, Toostie Roll, Sugar Plum, and good ole Strawberry.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2004 7:04:00 PM More reviews by EyekoChica

I dont like the smell...its sickening it does have a nice look but its such a sickly sweet smell that i cant stand it, i gave it two lippys cuz it tastes really good

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2004 5:56:00 PM More reviews by nemesis41

I love fake watermelon, which is exactly what this is. My first ever lip balm was a tube of Bonne Bell watermelon lipsmacker. Fifteen years later I still love it. When this one runs out I'll head down to the drugstore and buy another.