Bonne Bell Lip Smacker in Watermelon

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/7/2005 12:22:00 AM

Everytime I put on this lipsmacker I think of Watermelon Jolly Ranchers. The scent lasts for only a minute but I'm fine with that, don't need to be smelling my lip balm all day. Lipsmackers in general are very comfortable and moisturizing on my lips and this one is no exception. Will definitely keep buying this one (along with Vanilla and Dr. Pepper)!

on 5/4/2005 8:26:00 PM

Smells like synthetic watermelon, but since I like synthetic watermelon candy, this isn't a problem. Due to its relatively cheap price and slickness (in terms of application) and packaging (I like tube glosses, not pots or wands), I like this one a lot.

on 5/2/2005 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

yum!

What bad can you say about this gloss? It costs a little over a dollar and looks very pretty on. I don't use it every day, but whenever I come across it I put it on and the smell and feel of it always seem to cheer me up! Best buck I've spent.

on 2/25/2005 11:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is one of the only lip balms that I've ever used up (I have soooooo many, but I always come back to this one), and I've gone through about three of them. Smells great, moisturizes well enough, and is a pretty clear pinkish gloss/(y) balm. At a dollar and some change it is definitely worth it. My favorite lipsmacker.

on 2/8/2005 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Pretty clear pink color, tons of shine, yummy scent, terribly inexpensive and easily bought in many stores--this one has always been one of my favorites. The heavy watermelon fragrance disappears shortly after applying.

on 2/5/2005 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wow, this smells *just like* a watermelon... that has been out in the sun for about a week :(

Couldn't stand the smell, I'll stick with Strawberry and Dr. Pepper.

on 12/26/2004 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

even though it smells kinda fake i still love it! It's a real classic and leaves a nice shine to your lips.

I'd buy again

on 11/20/2004 4:29:00 AM

They say scent is the strongest trigger to the memory~ well, this little tube (back then it was a big tube)! brings me right back to High School! Bam! It's 1979 again!
This was a fave~ along with 7-up, Toostie Roll, Sugar Plum, and good ole Strawberry.

on 11/1/2004 7:04:00 PM

I dont like the smell...its sickening it does have a nice look but its such a sickly sweet smell that i cant stand it, i gave it two lippys cuz it tastes really good

Popular Lip Glosses