Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm with Honey and Precious Oils

4.2

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Olus (Vegetable) Oil, Lecithin, Behenoxy Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Mel/Honey, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax, Candelilla Wax), Allantoin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, BHT, Citric Acid, Citral, Limonene, Linalool

on 4/6/2014 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm so conflicted on this product. I heard SOOOO much good stuff about it, and my lips were horrendously cracked and dry due to the weather, so I figured I would just spend the money and buy it. First off - I absolutely LOVE the smell of it. It's a calming, honey scent but it also has orange in it? Like a citrusy honey smell. Glorious. I also love the texture. It's not similar to any other lip balm, not waxy or watery or anything like that. It's creamy and nice. And it stays on forever. But my problem with this is that it didn't seem to actually DO anything. My lips didn't seem to benefit. I mean, it was nice when it was on my lips, and it FELT moisturising, but ultimately I saw no improvement in my dry lips. When the balm would come off, my lips didn't feel healthier or moisturised, they just felt the same as before. I dunno, I just don't think the hype is worth it. It does last forever though, the pot is quite large. Also the packaging is lovely frosted glass.

on 4/6/2014 6:54:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I use the nuxe spray oil and when m&s on oxford st started carrying the whole nuxe range, I went in for a peek. This stuff is really thick set- like a waxy set honey. This is actually also how it smells. It does a great job of helping very hurt, dry and over bitten lips. It's not something I would use as a Beaty day time thing (unless you have a severe case) as the texture isn't glossy and smooth in a way you traditionally think of for lip balm- I keep this by the bed and use every evening and morning. It's more expensive than average but a little goes a LONG way.

on 4/5/2014 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I have now been using this lip balm everyday for 5 month, and I can honestly say that this lip balm is amazing. At first I was a little "nah.." about it, since the texture of this is really different from anything else. It's really thick (like beewax which it probably also contains), but there're these little beats or something, but they disapear again while you've rubbed in the lip balm.

This is the only lip balm I have tried, that I can still feel on my lips when I wake up the next morning. Not like it doesn't sink into your lips, but it's just so nourishing that it leaves something behind I guess? Overall a really great lip balm to use at night time. I wouldn't use this in the day, since it's so heavy.

- btw. smell's lovely like citrus. Reminds me of lemon cake, yummy :)

on 3/24/2014 10:09:00 PM

After thousands of other lip balm I tried, I finally found the perfect product!
It improved my lips so much. Also I don't mind using it during the day...the consistency doesn't bother me at all.
Love love love this!

on 3/18/2014 2:16:00 AM

This balm finally got rid of my constant chapped and flaky lips for good. I haven't used it in half a year and my lips are still amazing. I used 3 jars before that but saw a difference straight away.

on 3/12/2014 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really like this lip balm. If you are like me and get extremely dry lips I'd recommend this!! Comes in a cute little glass pot, although not very practial, gives it that luxe feel. The lipbalm is full right to the top of the pot which is a good sign. Smells + tastes amazing, just like chocolate orange, which makes this lip balm even better!! This lasts longer on my lips than any of the hundreds of lip balms I've tried, which is why I also love this product. I find rather than getting rid of the flakes on your lips it protects lips so they stay soft and never get to that crazy dry sore stage. Although I still get a few flakies my lips are so soft they just fall right off, and since using this I haven't had the really dry lips I've had in previous winters. It is quite price for a lipbalm, I paid 9.50 for it here in England, but I say worth every penny!! I would buy this if you have problems with sore, chapped lips especially in the winter, if not then it probably isn't essential for you, just a nice little treat!!

on 3/8/2014 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I know a lot of people like this lip balm and that it has a classic status, but both me and my friend just feel like this dries out your lips more than anything.

It smells great, I like the uneven texture..but I don't want to dry out my lips more when I get a lip balm. Aquafor beets this anytime & if you want more natural, organic lip balms..I am sure that there's better.

on 2/26/2014 7:37:00 PM

This is my favourite product of all time. I apply it every night before going to bed (I wouldn't recommend using it during the day as it has a pretty thick consistency and the packaging is not extremely hygenic), and when I wake up the next morning my lips are always super nice, pigmented and plumped. I love it! Plus, I never have chapped lips when I'm using it, and the first jar I bought lasted me for more than a year. I've already repurchased it. It is a little pricey for lip balm but let me tell you, IT IS WORTH IT.

on 2/26/2014 12:12:00 PM

I do not understand the hype for this product. To me it is just a very regular and average lipbalm. Very disappointing quality. I think an average Chapstick (Purol or Dr. Swaab here in Holland) is even better.

on 2/22/2014 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

One of the best so far. I get really dry lips as does one of my daughters. I have gone through so many and I feel this is "the one".
As the jar is heavy I leave it home and use at night. Doing this my lips have not gotten dry at all. It is summer here so I guess I need to wait 'till winter to see how it goes. The only drawback is how heavy the pot is. I have transferred some into one of those little pots they give out at counters to try creams/foundations. My daughter takes this to school to put in her pencil case. She loves it too:)

Popular Lip Treatments