December 19, 2014 | 1599 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Clean Liquid Makeup Oil Control

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by arw155

Too thick of a product and made my face more oily than trying to prevent the oil. Never repurchasing; waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the oiliest skin ever. People told me not to buy this because it made them look more oily, but I bought it anyways. After wearing it for 2 hours I looked in my compact mirror and I was an oily messy. It made me way more oily than any other foundation I've ever tried. I would NOT recommend this. It didn't cover very well either. Don't waste your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Kassy76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a good drugstore foundation. i have VERY oily skin, but this product does not really help to control the oil. If you use this product make sure to apply a matte finish powder or use blotting sheets. It hasn't irritated my skin and i have been using this foundation for almost a year

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2012 9:40:00 AM More reviews by bornbackwards

This foundation is pretty good, at least for me. I have trouble finding foundations with yellow undertones that match my skin and this one matches my colour well. I can build it well without caking if I apply thin layers. Coverage is ok and one of the only liquid foundations that didn't break me out or irritate my acne prone/sensitive skin. The packaging though, I don't like. I can deal with it but I'd prefer a pump or something.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by belle666

I really wish we could give half ratings, because I would give this a 3.5 overall. This foundation has a good sheer/medium coverage and great shade selection. Covergirl is one of the only brands of foundation I can use because they have shades that are light enough for even the fairest complexion. It blended quite well and I like that it is oil free. However, I did not notice a difference in shine and powder is still needed for touch ups. My one complaint was the packaging; it was much like a ketchup bottle, taking a long time for the product to come out and there was little control on how much product is dispensed. I wish they would manufacture this product with a squeeze tube or pump.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by francoise151

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This didn't get great reviews, but I like it - and it's hard for me to find foundations that don't sink into my pores in an unattractive way, or turn me into a greaseball. And the color match, Warm Beige, is great! I thought it would be a tad too dark, but it blended my freckles and my slightly pinkish skin together, making a much more uniform skintone without being weird and mask-like. I like it better than my recent purchase of Diorskin Nude Fresh Glow! Which just goes to show that expensive isn't always better.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by justinabrooks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So I ran out of my Mac Studio fix fluid, I'm color NC 30, and was crunched for time and need another foundation quickly. I went to my local dollar store and saw this, and went ahead an picked it up, not remembering you get what you pay for. The price was amazing. Probably about 5 or 6 dollars. I got it in buff beige. The color looked like it matched as I applied, but then oxidized to a grey cast, pinkish, weird color. It looked so bad. It drew attention to my acne scares and discoloration, while barely giving any coverage. The packaging looks nice, but getting foundation out is a hassle, as it spills everywhere! I would not recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Spiggyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I honestly really love this product ! It covered my small acne scars well, controlled oil & looked natural. It didn't cause me to break out either .. it's honestly all around a nice foundation :) I apply it with a flat top brush

EXCEPT THE PACKAGING SUCKS.
It's so hard to get the product out & it gets annoying fast!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by kaylaarias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a decent product, not amazing. It tends to cake and look splotchy. I don't see a big difference with my oily skin, either. The big problem I have with it is how difficult it is to get it out of the bottle, I have to store it upside down so it's easier to get out. It's an okay product but the design of it ruins it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by heyitsmakenna

The packaging is terrible I literally have to hit the bottle on the back of my hand to get any product out.. The formula is very thick and makes my skin more oily then before which makes me pound on the pressed powder, it makes my skin look cakey. Which I bought this product not to do..