November 23, 2014 | 987 users online

Blush - Giorgio Armani - Sheer Blush #2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2006 6:23:00 AM More reviews by luvmypug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very oily skin and this is the only blush that doesn't turn orange or dark brown by the end of the day. I sometimes need to re-apply after I dust with some loose blotting powder. I have yellowish undertones and this color is great. It has a slight shimmer, just enough to give you that perfect 'glow'. I would definitely buy this product again. Although, I probably won't have to because the amount of times I use blush.. this will last me a lifetime!.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2006 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Marella

I wanted to love this blush, but it is just a tad too warmish for my PPP brunette, pink undertones skin. It just doesn't go with my undertones and I end up with a sort of peachy flesh toned look that isn't quite right. Not terrible, but not really good either. I took a chance on a peach when I normally wouldn't as the reviews were so great, but peach is still out for me. Too bad as the texture of this blush is to die for.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2006 10:17:00 AM More reviews by coconoir

I only got this today but am soo in love. It s the prettiest pink - peach I have ever seen. I am sure I ll be able to wear this with any colour. I am a blush fanatic and have tried nearly all brands, but GA is top on my list with NARS a close second.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2006 10:00:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wear this blush every day now, it is so flattering on my PPP (LSF #2) skin. A pale peachy pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2006 9:29:00 AM More reviews by xmifaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is really nice! it's very sheer so i find that i need to apply a few layers to achieve the colour i need but otherwise the perfect blush for the daytime, but perhaps not pigmented enough for going out at night/clubbing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2006 11:14:00 AM More reviews by musechau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

At first, I didn't like it coz it was too sheer, I couldn't get the colour out with GA's blush brush. Later on, I found that it's very very beautiful when I used MAC's brush #100 to put it on. It stayed all day. I usually wear it on top of my sheer blush #6.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2006 2:23:00 PM More reviews by heatherblossom

this is much more flesh tones than peachy pink to me. On my skin this gave a fleshy glow, but i could get that with laura mercier's hazelnut, any of my scott barnes nudes, or a couple of sue devitt nudes. And if you want a true pinky peach that doesn't turn orange, stila tutu or chanel tea rose are better imo. However, armani texture fabulous and applies easily smoothly and with no streakyness. so if you are a ppp i reccomend. For reference I am a chantecaille camomile, lsf 5 mixed with fluid sheer 2.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2006 6:13:00 AM More reviews by s70princess

A lovely light peachy-pink w/ the slightest hint of shimmer ... I usually don't like (and avoid at all costs) anything peachy toned on my olivey NC25 skintone, but somehow, this one really works! The amazing sheer texture and high quality formula must have something to do with it ... the blush shows up looking really natural and great pigmentation for what it looks like in the pan. Along with the peach, it has just enough cool pinky undertone to look like a natural flush when mixed with the olive in my skin and not look like a sunburned shade. I'm so happy to finally find a light peachy pink that works well for me -- anyone who can't usually do peachy pinks should give this one a try!! I love this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2006 1:13:00 PM More reviews by bluflax

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've had this blush for a long time now and figured it's about time I give it a well-deserved review. I wear this with GA sheer l/s #9 and GA e/s #6 for an innocent, fresh, come-hither look. The men go crazy over it! :p This blush is very pale, but the more you pile on the denser the pale peachy-pink color shows. The shimmer is very, very subtle in this one and the blush is very natural and flattering. LLL, GA LSF 4.5-5, NC20, pale olive/yellow-neutral, brunette, hazel eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2006 11:22:00 AM More reviews by DebbieB43

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful color...pinkish peach...but very light, hard to build color for me...swapped this one for # 4..which I love...tawny rose with golden shimmer!!