December 20, 2014 | 1222 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Intense Moisture Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2006 12:36:00 AM More reviews by NekoTsukimi

The first time I tried this product was when I recieved a sample of it and its matching shampoo in the mail. I actually recieved two of them which I was REALLY happy of after the first week of usage. I have relaxed AA hair and this stuff made my hair feel just way too soft. I think I'm liking it better than the Pantene I normally use as my conditioner. It has a great smell which I adore and the feel of it is nice. I did find my hair to be thoroughly moisturized when I was done with it. I could comb through my wet hair with ease. I fell in love with everything about it and I used the $1 coupon that came with the samples to buy more when my Pantene ran out. I must say, my hair is fabulous now :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2006 6:05:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just bought this in the new formulation- new packaging- claims to leave moisture in your hair. ~Wow~ I'm sold! I've tried the old Dove,and this is
a definate improvement. My hair is moisturized,soft, silky and light!
I have fine hair, so I love any product that gives me conditioning, without
feeling waxy and heavy. The matching shampoo is also wonderful!
I will repurchase again and again! Thanks,Dove!
:-)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2005 12:57:00 PM More reviews by parsonsperson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My hair type is fine and wavy, and this conditioner did nothing for my hair; it felt good in the shower, but I had a really tough time getting my hair untangled afterwards, and my hair felt really dry at the ends after it dried off. I don't recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2005 10:36:00 AM More reviews by bestscreennameever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My review is only based on one use of this product; I received a free sample in the mail of the shampoo and conditoner. I don't think I would call this "intense" moisturization. My hair is long, fine, highlighted, and blowdried several times a week. Granted, at the moment my hair DOES need a trim, so maybe I will try this again after getting one. Anyway, the conditioner felt impressive in my hand for a drugstore conditioner; it wasn't super watery like so many of them are. It felt nice on my hair in the shower, and it did make my hair feel smoother and less tangled--again, in the shower. (This was after using the matching shampoo, which I felt made my hair tangled in the shower.) However, my hair still tangled when I got out of the shower--maybe not as much as it has after using other conditioners, but it definitely tangled. My hair looked slightly frizzy after blowdrying (which is somewhat normal for my hair). It IS lightweight, so I think it is a good option for someone with fine, lifeless hair that isn't very processed. As of right now I don't really consider it to be a great product, but I may try it again after my next trim.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2005 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Moonstonepagan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow! I was impressed with this. I recieved a sample in the mail for both the conditioner and shampoo. I tried it on my naturally curly hair, and I swear it made it so shiny and bouncy!! did not weigh my hair down, and it was sooo curly again. I will be switching from my loreal to this!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2005 8:37:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Fabulous conditioner, for its price. I alternate with bigger boys like Biolage and L'Oreal Professionel, because I find those give me deeper conditioning for my porous, processed hair, but this is my trusty basic. It rinses out well, doesn't weigh my hair down, but actually does moisturize, and at $3 or $4 CDN (depending where you get it), it's a steal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2005 6:20:00 PM More reviews by kandy_rocks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been searching for salon quality hair products at drugstore prices for awhile now. Although Dove Intense Moisture Conditioner doesn't give me the deep conditioning that I experience with products like Nexxus Keraphix and Humectress, or Paul Mitchell Super Charged it does give me smooth soft healthy shiny hair. It seems to have more fullness and body, maybe because it isn't weighing my hair down like my heavy duty conditioners do? For me, I plan to use the Dove Intense Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner alternated with my salon favorites. As you can read in my review of the Intense Moisture Shampoo, I'm not happy with the way my hair feels upon rinsing in any way, but the conditioner made up for that I'm happy to report.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2005 9:45:00 AM More reviews by luvspugs

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My hair felt softer after using this conditioner, the only gripe I have is that I had to use alot of product to get the results I wanted. My hair is thick and when I applied the conditioner, it didn't seem to have enough slip to my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2005 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Jean6_6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This conditioner really give smoothness to my dry, frizzy and coloured hair. The price also not very expensive. The scent of it also very long lasting and I can smell it after a day I shampoo my hair. A good product from Dove indeed! Will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2005 9:38:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

One of the better conditoners I've used on my long, very curly hair. Detangles well and smooths as much as a conditioner can be expected to. I'm on my 2nd 40 oz bottle from Costco.