Philosophy Falling in Love

3.8

on 8/11/2009 3:19:00 AM

One of the rare few perfumes I like and actually bought. I love.

on 7/24/2009 1:11:00 AM

At first, this fragrance smells way too sweet, but after it warms up to your body, it smells sooo good!! It lasts almost throughout the day for me. Definitely a good buy!

on 7/23/2009 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cotton Candy is the first impression I get. I do sense a little soapy-ness undertone, but the sweet cotton candy top note is long lasting. I wouldn't purchase it again b/c I don't use the spray too often and I know it'll last me a long time.

A younger, teen-like, sweet cotton candy smell. Nothing fabulous. Definite quality to it though.

I love this scent because it is light. It kind of reminds me of cotton candy. It is a very clean scent and nice for someone who doesn't want their perfume to linger.

on 7/6/2009 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

i got this as a sample @ Sephora yesterday. The first time the Sephora rep sprayed it, I asked her"Where did you spray it"(on the stick). It's THAT light...I sprayed it on the stick @ least a couple times. I like my light and fruity scents, but this just doesn't have enough "oomph"..it's just a bit too light and is a bit TOO sweet. I like something like Benefit B-Spot or Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming better.

on 6/5/2009 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love the scent, hate the staying power of it! I use the lotion, oil and fragrance spray and it hardly lasts thru lunch.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This smells so pleasant and intoxicating (in a good way). Very sweet, crisp and not over-the-top. It has a comforting effect on me. Lasting power is definitely better on clothing. Will always be one of my favorites!

on 5/17/2009 11:40:00 PM

This is like summer-time-at-the-fair in a bottle. It smells primarily like blackberry and cottoncandy to me, but not in a cloying or childish way. In fact, despite the sweetness of this scent, it's very clean and fresh.

I get compliments when I wear this and think it will work as a summer or winter scent.

on 4/29/2009 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this on an impulse buy, standing in line at Sephora. I love the berry scent. Unfortunately it only lasts for a very short time. Would not rebuy.

on 4/11/2009 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

so pretty and airy. great for day or night. yummm i just wish it would last a little longer.

Popular Fragrances