Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer

Water, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Beeswax, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Dimethicone Copolyol, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Fragrance. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 4/8/2010 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm always on the lookout for my HG concealer. I truly hoped that MUFE Lift would be it. The packaging is perfect - a squeeze tube with a screw on cap - so sanitary. The consistency is creamy and blendable. It does a fair job of covering my light to medium undereye circles. Be careful not to apply too much, it will settle in fine lines and crease even in unlined areas. All this sounds so good, right? Well the lasting power could use a little work. It's completely gone within 4 hours. Otherwise, I would repurchase in a heartbeat.
For shade reference, I'm an NW15 and use No.3.

on 4/5/2010 8:57:00 PM

I've been in love with this for over a year! I'm a total makeup junkie, so of course I still go out and buy other concealers, thinking maybe I'll find better? Well, I have yet to find one that works as good as this one! I only use it under my eyes (believe it's only intended for that), doesn't creep into my fine lines at all Unlike BB, Exuviance, MAC and countless others! Trust me, ive over applied many times and had minimal creeping! Covers really well (depends on how bad my circles are that day). Will def purchase again!

on 4/2/2010 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My sister, my mom and I use this. So far, it's one of the best concealers out there. I love that this is so easy to blend. Coverage wise, it's still a bit sheer for me. I can kinda see my dark circles through it, but setting it with powder does the job. Also, this concealer is never cakey, lasts all day, and doesn't crease! So this is a must have item for me!

So torn on this - I've repurchased probably 3 times so far as it's one of the best concealers that I've found. But it is still not perfect. It's smooth, even, and wears pretty well - no funky creasing or caking up. It just doesn't give me all the coverage I need for my undereye circles, it's a little too sheer. And the lasting power could be better (and I set it with LM Secret Brightening Powder).

The shades are decent for a concealer. I'm about an NC20 or so and shade #3 is a good, but not perfect, match. If you have light to moderate undereye circles, you'll probably love this. I think mine are just a little too dark for this to be truly effective. But I will continue to repurchase until I find something better.

on 3/20/2010 11:33:00 PM

My mom has been using it for awhile now (which probably put me off from buying it then)..
but I was tired of having these ugly creases that Benefit's erase paste, boiing, bobbi brown's -all left me with!
I did my research and saw how highly rated my mother's MUFE concealer is at Makeup Alley. So, I rushed to the Sephora at Metrotown and tried the MUFE's full cover concealer first. I think it'll be very effective in covering tattoos/scars because of Full Cover's thick consistency but this Lift concealer is just right for undereye shadows. For the price, it has double the amount bobbi brown's concealer has! I'm using #3. Just be careful in selecting your colour, the #'s aren't organized by shade intensity (#1 is the lightest, #3 is light, #2 is darker)... For reference, I wear a NC 25-30, Dior Linen 021, BE light. UPDATE: Think it's too sheer for me. Will not repurchase. My mom and sis are now MUFE Full cover converts. That's what i'm buying next!! only wish it wasnt 36 cdn here.

on 3/8/2010 1:16:00 AM

this is one of the best concealers in the world. its smooth and creamy and really easy to blend. and it covers amazingly :) i love it!!

I've been using this in #2 for a couple of months. I like it enough to continue to use it, but I don't love it. It helps to blur my undereye circles, but doesn't cover them up all the way. If my circles are especially bad, then I use either The Balm's Time Balm Concealer or MAC's Studio Sculpt Concealer first, then lightly apply MUFE's Lift Concealer over it.
This concealer is the only one I've found that isn't too heavy and cakey for daytime use. I will repurchase and use until I find something I like better.

on 2/19/2010 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I had very high hopes for this products as I love most all of the MUFE products I've tried, but not only did this not do the job, I was terribly allergic to it and my eyes would water for hours after applying it. The only other product I have this problem with is Voluminous mascara, so if you're allergic to that then I wouldn't recommend this.

My other issue with it was that it became cakey and the color separated on my skin. I have very oily skin, so it's pretty odd for a product to dry out on me. I don't think it did a very good job with concealing either. It brightened a bit, but my very dark circles were still visible. I can't speak to the lifting aspect of it because I gave up on it after a week and a half.

I like the tube that it came in because it kept the product sanitary and I wish more makeup lines would do this. Sorry, but two thumbs down on this.

This would be the perfect concealer if it just had a bit more coverage :( It gave that like diffused, glowy, fresh look to my undereye area that I just loved, but you could still see a bit of darkness through it. I was told that i could put a concealer under it, but I barely have time to get ready in the morning so I need a one shot concealer. I ended up returning it =/ The price I don't think is bad for the amount(.5 oz) you get when comparing it to similar products like Lancome Flash Retouche, YSL, etc, that just give you a tiny amount.

on 2/5/2010 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I bought this concealer after reading the reviews here. I had known beforehand that it was not considered full coverage, but more of a brightening concealer. I have fair skin with dark purply-pink circles.
My concealer history:
MAC Select Moisturecover: decent, can crease, no good colors for fair skin (a MA sold me NW20, which is orange... and the NW15 is not much lighter).
Maybelline Mineral Power liquid concealer, lightest shade: in my opinion, very, very similar to the MAC, except less orange. Same problems.
Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer: perfect color match, amazing coverage... really, amazing stuff. But it was too heavy, it did crease over the day, and it didn't completely hide my circles. In short, it made me look like I was wearing concealer because no undereye circles are the color that this concealer gave me, a sort of faded light grey-purple look.
I have most recently been using the Bobbi Brown corrector in the lightest shade - I think it's Porcelain Bisque - and my Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer on top. The EL is the best concealer for blemishes for me, and if I'm having a bad skin day, I even use it as foundation wherever it's needed, but it creases and looks heavy under my eyes. Also, this combination didn't either completely cover my undereye circles.
I was starting to think nothing would cover them, so maybe I needed a brightener just to distract attention from my undereye area.
I bought the MUFE lift concealer in shade 1. It's a pink-toned shade. It does not cover my undereye circles completely, but it's not meant to. What is does is lighten them, so that they are not as dark and noticeable. It does this without looking cakey, without creasing, and most of all, without looking like I'm wearing any concealer at all. I look completely natural, just more awake because my circles are lighter. (I set the MUFE concealer with the MUFE HD powder and it lasts all day.)
I tried this with the BB correcter underneath; it pilled when I tried to apply MUFE on top.
I really love this stuff. It is on the expensive side - $22 - but you do get a lot of product (.5 oz) and it comes in tube packaging which is great. If you aren't careful, though, and you squeeze it even a drop too hard, a lot more product than you need will come out. Because you really don't need much, this tube will last for a really long time. Unless I find something that completely covers my undereye circles while looking totally natural, I will keep repurchasing this.

Top Rated Make Up For Ever Products