November 26, 2014 | 1676 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Hot Tahiti Lipstick

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice daytime browny-red colour (NC44). Used to use it all the time.. now, not so much. An easy colour to get lost in a huge stash of lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by coquette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Perfect daytime red. The color is hard to describe... sort of a warm rosy wine red. Glazes don't last that long but I love the slightly glossy finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by ZoSo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a medium coral rose in a glaze formula. I find it's a little more pigmented for a glaze and it lasts longer too. I don't detect any heavy shimmer nor is it matte, just satiny. The formula is just perfect for the shade. It leaves a nice stain after wards that can be topped with gloss. I love this with Pinch Me blush! A must try and buy. I think it will flatter a lot of skintones. Definitely a holy grail for me!- NC15

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by kathleenmavourneen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

This is quite possibly my favourite lipstick ever. I have a few others, but this is the one I reach for time and time again. I went in looking for the perfect 1940s true red, basically a MLBB colour, and (after explaining what I wanted) was offered this to try on. It's spot on! It can seem a bit dramatic at times on NC15 skin, even when the overall look is casual, but I don't mind. For me, it's confidence in a little black tube. I would definitely buy it again and again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2009 11:13:00 AM More reviews by laudelaude

This is the only lipstick in the red family that works for me. A lovely raspberry shade, quite buildable for day and night. Smooth moisturizing formula, as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by JudgeJudy41

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous color! I'm light-med. skin with blue eyes and medium brown hair. M.A.C. for the most part (have been let down once) has beautiful makeup! A++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 10:35:00 AM More reviews by sarahharb

I really wanted an everyday red that was a deep shade of my own lip color. this does the trick. it's not as moisturizing as i wanted for winter months but still gives a nice finish. i can wear this with pretty much everything. love

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by jenn7985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

this is my new HG red lipstick

its one that can be applied without a mirror because its so easy and non fussy =)

its a sheer yet powerful rasberry shade.. its not fire engine red but its not purply or pinkish... its really a hard color to describe but a must for everyone!!!

this may be the best purchase i have made recently.. the color isnt too much for the office but its also sexy enough to wear on a night out... its so flattering on a variety of skin tones and its definitly a MLBB shade

i will be buying this for years to come!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by mxk2

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous lipstick with my coloring! I have rather pigmented lips, and on me this reads as a mix of red-coral-berry. It's not warm, it's not cool, and I can't really describe the color any better than that but I can say when I put it on, my eyes sparkle and my face just lights up (which is exactly what a good lip color should do!) It is one of those colors that will always look appropriate, a great uplifting splash of color that never looks overdone or out of place.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2009 9:33:00 AM More reviews by JINXUK

Got this as my back to Mac free lipstick.
lovely colour. Looks like a reddy browny pink stain on my lips.
The coverage looked and felt glossy. The glossyness didn't last for ages, but the colour did last.
Ideal daytime or evening colour. Can be played up or down depending on eye makeup.