April 19, 2014 | 1874 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Hot Tahiti Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2009 11:13:00 AM More reviews by laudelaude

This is the only lipstick in the red family that works for me. A lovely raspberry shade, quite buildable for day and night. Smooth moisturizing formula, as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by JudgeJudy41

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous color! I'm light-med. skin with blue eyes and medium brown hair. M.A.C. for the most part (have been let down once) has beautiful makeup! A++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 10:35:00 AM More reviews by sarahharb

I really wanted an everyday red that was a deep shade of my own lip color. this does the trick. it's not as moisturizing as i wanted for winter months but still gives a nice finish. i can wear this with pretty much everything. love

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by jenn7985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

this is my new HG red lipstick

its one that can be applied without a mirror because its so easy and non fussy =)

its a sheer yet powerful rasberry shade.. its not fire engine red but its not purply or pinkish... its really a hard color to describe but a must for everyone!!!

this may be the best purchase i have made recently.. the color isnt too much for the office but its also sexy enough to wear on a night out... its so flattering on a variety of skin tones and its definitly a MLBB shade

i will be buying this for years to come!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by mxk2

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous lipstick with my coloring! I have rather pigmented lips, and on me this reads as a mix of red-coral-berry. It's not warm, it's not cool, and I can't really describe the color any better than that but I can say when I put it on, my eyes sparkle and my face just lights up (which is exactly what a good lip color should do!) It is one of those colors that will always look appropriate, a great uplifting splash of color that never looks overdone or out of place.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2009 9:33:00 AM More reviews by JINXUK

Got this as my back to Mac free lipstick.
lovely colour. Looks like a reddy browny pink stain on my lips.
The coverage looked and felt glossy. The glossyness didn't last for ages, but the colour did last.
Ideal daytime or evening colour. Can be played up or down depending on eye makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by sephorgasm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Once in a while, I like to pick out a random lipstick as a way of getting out of a beauty rut. Something unexpected that I wouldn't normally buy. Hot Tahiti was one such purchase. I am so pleasantly surprised by this romantic-yet-natural shade. It reminds me of people who have naturally flushed, red lips. I wouldn't classify it as a red, actually, more like a warm rosy-coral color. The texture is very versatile. This is a good one to keep in the purse because it works with a T-shirt or a little black dress.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2009 1:56:00 PM More reviews by swamp_eyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I am SOOO in love with this color! Like all MAC Glaze lipsticks, Hot Tahiti can be applied as a stain (one thin layer) or you can apply a few layers for rich, gorgeous color. I would describe Hot Tahiti, like others have said, as a found-in-nature coral - it is NOT a pink/orange 'coral'. It's a slightly dusty warm-toned red that gives my lips a natural, yet vibrant, pop. This l/s brightens up my NC 40 skin, yet it's not overly dramatic. Hot Tahiti also has GREAT staying power! This is one of the few lipsticks that I'm considering stocking up on.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 4:51:00 PM More reviews by boycharming

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is truly a universally (well pretty much, esp. for fairer ladies) flattering colour. On me, it looks like MLBB. It gives my lips that sexy 'just bitten' juicy flushed translucent reddish-pinkish glow. It really brightens up my whole face and makes me feel Pretty in a 'natural' way everytime i wear this colour. And i do get complemented on this colour often. And it can be worn during the day, evenings or at night, and will look as good at any given time. Gosh i'm in love with this colour. 'nuff said :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by turtledove1980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What a beautiful lipstick! I saw it amongst the many testers in MAC and thought, "No way, too bright" but tried anyway. Am so glad that I did. I agree with everything the eloquent blogger has written in her "ode to Hot Tahiti" below. It is stunning, if worn lightly as a stain or packed on for full effect. My only complaint is that mine broke and I think that is because it has rather a soft texture, certainly softer thatn those of my other MAC lipsticks.