October 20, 2014 | 1981 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Zoebella93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have always used dove bar soap since I was little and I still do till this very day it so gentle to the skin and leaves it feeling soft and moisturized not the usuall tight feeling with other bar soaps ! This stuff is a must have in the shower I love it and I always use it before I use my body wash or I use it by itself and it actually is gentle for the face to just don't get it in the eyes ! I use both white and pink dove :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I started using this on my face when my HG liquid cleanser was DC'd...(clean & clear with triclosan...I'm sure the triclosan was bad for me somehow but it worked!!)

I have combo/dry skin and I do get clogged pores although on a whole my skin is pretty decent. I like using this bar for a myriad of reasons...it smells great, it lathers nicely, it doesn't dry my face although it DOES leave it feeling super clean, it doesn't break me out or irritate me in any way at all, and it is SUPER CHEAP. It lasts forever as well. I bought a 97 cent travel size bar 5 months ago and I'm still using it.

This is a definite repurchase for me! A+

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bar of soap is the only beauty product my boyfriend and I share, and we've both been using it for a few years now, in the shower, and as hand soap. The best thing about it is how non-drying it is. It's also worth noting the bar has a great shape, look, feel, and smell. It epitomizes clean simple luxury, and the price is right.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by DecentRain

I have been ultimately finding soap that would really help me take care my skin and when I saw the wonderful commercial that promises the Dove soap I was of course attracted to it and decide to find out what it does to my skin. The moisturizing effect is good I feel like cool whenever I finish it. Though when I use this on my face like usually they say good for the face, I have breakouts blackheads, whiteheads and even acne shows when I used it. Further experimenting and prolonging it use I was guessing it was only for awhile but as I use it by time it gets worse my skin even get more oilier. Maybe it just me I decide to stop using it and find other alternatives.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I wish i could have positive things to say.. but this leaves my skin feeling dry and rough. I do not like this one bit. Sure, it's "moisturizing bar": but i get none of that.. I've got sensitive skin, not sure if thats why but i just can't love this product. Horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by jaunemoutarde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this soap since I was a baby and simply cannot use anything else on my skin. It doesn't dry out my skin and thoroughly cleans - plus, the scent is so nostalgic!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by 33Lisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Dove soap. I think "beauty bar" is a bit of a far-fetched name, but it is gentle, pleasant-smelling, non-drying and feels very luxurious to use. It is the only soap I would dare put on my face, if I had absolutely nothing else to cleanse with. For the body, it's a staple for me. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by teleah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best soap I have ever used. I wash my hands with it during the day and before using a cleanser from a different brand would wash my face twice a day with it. Does not leave skin feeling dry or tight like soooo many soaps do. Clean and fresh is all Im left with. Removes dirt and makeup perfectly. I keep one in shower and one on the bathroom sink. My husband won't use anything else and he comes home coverd in grease. Its a bathroom staple in our house.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by lovelybea

This is wonderful! I have used it for as long as I can remember and don't plan on using anything else for my body and face! I have very sensitive skin which often gets rashes from body washes and moisturizers, this soothes my skin and cleans it well! As for my face I have a few acne spots and using thing does not cause any breakouts and even helps them heals, I use topical treatment for acne so I can not say to much about what is does for acne but, it definitely does not irritate my sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of the best bar soaps out there! It's just soap but it makes me feel feminine and squeaky clean without drying out my skin. Love the hint of fragrance, which does not invade my nostrils like some of the strong smelling soaps out there. I don't typically use bar soap on my face, but I have used this soap on my face in emergency situations and nothing happened, which is good! My simple summary is that this soap is fuss-free. Get yours, ladies and gents!