November 23, 2014 | 1093 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Cream Colour Base in Hush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by kitkatz07

I love this cream color base. It has many uses .I use this as an eyeshadow sometimes,or I put on my lips and also use it on my cheek bones. Love the color, glides on smoothly. When Im in a rush this is the only product I grab along with my foundation and and 2 or 3 brush and just use this for my eyes,lips and cheeks. It looks great alone as an eyeshadow so I don't really need to pack on other shadows and for my lips I put a little bit of this on and top it off with some gloss and im good to go!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by jennerss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's a bit frosty for my style, but overall this product works its wonders. It can be used as a base for blush, eyes, lips, etc. Very multipurpose. I use it mostly as a base for powder blush, like "Shy Beauty" would be the best over on top of this CCB (creme colour base).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by nuls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this cream colour base before my powder blush. This is due to my skin being quite dry and the ccb really does prevent my skin from drying out, without it the powder would become cakey, then as the day progresses it would be patchy in places and totally faded in others. Before i used hush i could never have used a powder blush. I also find it makes a pretty good highlighter and shadow base-great to have a multi-purpose product that is multi-purpose, as i find that so many others may promise this but dont deliver.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2009 2:08:00 AM More reviews by kja0432

i used to hate this ccb so much, it didnt know how to work with it very well, its not smooth it doesnt glide on your skin either. I bought this to use as a cheek highlighter, but i found that when i used my fingers, i would get inconsistancy, which annoyed me to the core, but i saw someone on youtube using a small brush to apply it. HELLOOO im so happy with the outcome, its not a glitter bomb, its a really perfect subtle sheen. My only dislike about this product is that the application isnt the best, and dont use this for eyeshadow, although it looks really pretty on the lids increased like crazy on me, and my eyeshadows hardly EVER crease on me. Next time i will buy a powder highlighter, will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this color, its a nuetral base for all most any eyeshadow, especially pinks and browns.It goes on silky and smooth very light oppose to the Paint Pots by Mac which can be a little harder to work with,especially if you apply with a brush, you would have to blend more with the Paint Pots than with the Cream Color Bases, you can even apply them with your fingers.I like the Paint Pots its just a diffrent kind of Base.Hush is a light pink pearl color with a shine.I love it under any meduim tone brown eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 6:40:00 PM More reviews by lacocina

i basically only use this for highlighting above my cheekbones but WOW i still think it's worth every cent. the colour is beautiful! as soon as the MA put it on me i was sold. and let me just say that im not easily convinced by those MAC girls. so the cream colour bases are really sheer and subtle so you dont look like super sparkly or anything. a makeup artist was trying to show me some of the new mineralize blushes from the colour craft collection and they were pretty but SO SHIMMERY. i love frost and shiny eyeshadows so it just seemed like it would be really iccky if i had sparkly cheeks too.

but yeah. amazing colour. I'm NC 40 btw. if your skin is more pale i would maybe go for the ones that look white-ish...like pearl or if you're even more fair then luna

i think i might try pearl out too because i love these cream colour bases!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this. Since I bought this last week I cannot stop using it. I love it. I use this above my blush for a highlight. I will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by niseixtenshi

I love multi-purpose products. I can use this as an eyeshadow base and highlighter! The color is a subtle golden sheen that gives you that "glow" that everyone loves. This doesn't become "shiny-glow"...which is great. I'd definitely buy this again if I ever run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by dancingpanda

Bought this based on the reviews here. It gives a lovely golden, subtle sheen when used as a highlighter. It looks pretty good now, but I think this will look even better when my skin is a bit darker in the summer. Not sure about staying power in the summer on its own though....

As an eye colour you do have to use UDPP underneath otherwise it'll crease like crazy, and as a lip colour I find it's best over at least lip balm becase it was quite drying. Dabbing a tiny amount in the centre of your lips over lipstick/gloss etc looks good too.

This is great value for money when you consider how little is used each application...and compared to something like the NARS multiple it's definitely loads cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2009 6:29:00 AM More reviews by kharanickels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

One of the most valued products in my collection. I use it as a browbone and cheekbone highlighter and also as an added punch to my lipstick :-) The highlight effect is subtle, but noticable.