November 23, 2014 | 1067 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by BelindaJ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great little device - don't even bother with plastic ones. I paid $20AUD for mine, but I still think it's worth it.
One question to those who use this though . . . how do you clean it? Just with eye makeup remover??

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best lash comb ever! It's about ten dollars at Sally's and worth every penny. De-clumps in seconds and you're done. Yes, it is metal and sharp so you have to be a bit careful but other than that this is a must-have tool in any beauty bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by careyoung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best little device... de-clumps mascara perfectly with no fuss. Problem solved. Love it love it love it! Never again be that girl with the goopey eyes :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 6:49:00 AM More reviews by smdaigle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

It took me about a year to find this little Eye Lash Comb. I don't remember where I first heard about it but anytime I saw Tweezerman products I looked for it. I finally found it at an Ulta store that just opened near me. It works exactly as it should. Plastic combs are a waste of time and money. I wouldn't recommend it if you don't have a steady hand because it is basically a row of very sharp needles which could probably do some damage if you aren't very careful.

Someone mentioned having to do some explaining about this tool at the airport . . . I didn't take mine on a recent flight because I was afraid it would be confiscated and it was too expensive and hard to find to risk losing that way!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2010 4:28:00 AM More reviews by mangopancake88

Perfect weapon for separating lashes and removing unwanted clumps from mascara.

Metal combs are sharp so one has to be careful.

Pricey and does not come with packaging but I can deal with that because it works.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Branny43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

There isn't much to add that hasn't already been said dozens of times, but this tool is a MUST-HAVE for any mascara-user. I laughed out loud at the warning on the packaging saying that the teeth/tines were "very tapered." Translation: "Sharp-as-needles, beware!" ;)
Does a beautiful job and reminds me why the plastic ones are useless bits cluttering up our stash. Toss 'em out and buy this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this little beauty @ the Sally Beauty Supply Store. I have had several plastic lash combs but nothing, I mean NOTHING compares to this little wonder. It is a bit scary when you open it up and see those sharp little teeth, and you MUST be very careful with it so you don't poke yourself, but this works amazingly well. As other reviewers have stated, you can run this thru practically any mascara and it will seperate your lashes beautifully! I actually get the "full" lash effect you see in most advertisements with this. I do recommend wiping this off after every use to prevent it from becoming too "gunked up". Well worth the price of admission (and also because I can't remember right now what I paid for it).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Nashaiy

I couldn't find this product in Canada so I ended up buying the Sephora metal eyelash comb. I then took a trip to the States and stumbled across this beauty (I remembered reading about it on MUA). I must say it is a HUGE difference. It combs through my sparse lashes extremely well and way better than the other eyelash comb. You must comb out from your eye (obviously) so it's not the typical way I used to use eyelash combs (like mascara where you rub it into the roots). You need to be careful because the teeth are sharp and can hurt your eyelid and eye. Once you get a handle of it, it's great. Works like a dream! Packaging is also good because it fold in to protect the teeth if you put it in a make up bag or something. The only thing I could complain about is that it is difficult to clean.

PROS: works, relatively cheap, protects teeth

CONS: hard to clean

Overall, definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by meowfish97

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had a Sonia Kashuk comb from target, not a metal one, the plastic one. I kept trying to use it, and could not figure out how a comb could take the clumps out of lashes when I literally had to force it down on the lashes to even have it pull some out, thus making a mess everywhere with wet mascara. So I did some research, and decided I needed a sharp metal comb. I bought my Tweezerman at Sally's, and I am so happy with the results. It is sharp (very sharp), but it glides effortless through my lashes and pulls the clumps out, my lashes look longer with this little tool. I would highly recomend this to anyone else who has struggle with the plastic combs, the teeth are just too big, and not spaced out to work properly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by piscesenchantress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this! This is my mascara secret weapon....I've been using it for years! This can make the biggest mascara mess fixable. I always have one of these in my makeup bag, forget the plastic ones they stink compared to this!