April 18, 2014 | 1875 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this little beauty @ the Sally Beauty Supply Store. I have had several plastic lash combs but nothing, I mean NOTHING compares to this little wonder. It is a bit scary when you open it up and see those sharp little teeth, and you MUST be very careful with it so you don't poke yourself, but this works amazingly well. As other reviewers have stated, you can run this thru practically any mascara and it will seperate your lashes beautifully! I actually get the "full" lash effect you see in most advertisements with this. I do recommend wiping this off after every use to prevent it from becoming too "gunked up". Well worth the price of admission (and also because I can't remember right now what I paid for it).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Nashaiy

I couldn't find this product in Canada so I ended up buying the Sephora metal eyelash comb. I then took a trip to the States and stumbled across this beauty (I remembered reading about it on MUA). I must say it is a HUGE difference. It combs through my sparse lashes extremely well and way better than the other eyelash comb. You must comb out from your eye (obviously) so it's not the typical way I used to use eyelash combs (like mascara where you rub it into the roots). You need to be careful because the teeth are sharp and can hurt your eyelid and eye. Once you get a handle of it, it's great. Works like a dream! Packaging is also good because it fold in to protect the teeth if you put it in a make up bag or something. The only thing I could complain about is that it is difficult to clean.

PROS: works, relatively cheap, protects teeth

CONS: hard to clean

Overall, definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by meowfish97

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had a Sonia Kashuk comb from target, not a metal one, the plastic one. I kept trying to use it, and could not figure out how a comb could take the clumps out of lashes when I literally had to force it down on the lashes to even have it pull some out, thus making a mess everywhere with wet mascara. So I did some research, and decided I needed a sharp metal comb. I bought my Tweezerman at Sally's, and I am so happy with the results. It is sharp (very sharp), but it glides effortless through my lashes and pulls the clumps out, my lashes look longer with this little tool. I would highly recomend this to anyone else who has struggle with the plastic combs, the teeth are just too big, and not spaced out to work properly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by piscesenchantress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this! This is my mascara secret weapon....I've been using it for years! This can make the biggest mascara mess fixable. I always have one of these in my makeup bag, forget the plastic ones they stink compared to this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by AdmiralCharlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased this on a whim -- now I won't be without it. I comb through before, and then just after applying mascara (while it's still wet) and I'm set! I've been able to use up a few otherwise clumpy tubes of mascara that I would have thrown out otherwise. Explaining what it was doing in my carry on to flight security was a little dicey, but otherwise this has been perfect! Huge difference from those stupid plastic ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca40

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wouldn't you agree that about 8 out 10 mascaras are clumpy?? You could apply Tammy Faye Bakker mascara and swipe THIS eyelash comb through your lashes afterwards and have the best damn eyelashes on the block!

Any mascara in the world is trouble free to apply if you are in possession of this eyelash comb.
The only trick is to comb through your lashes immediately after applying mascara (before it dries). All clumps disappear and lashes are beautifully defined.
The metal teeth are quite sharp though, so take extra care while using this baby.
This comb puts all those silly plastic eyelash combs to SHAME!!
*Side note: If you are looking for this at your local drug store, it is not white like in the above picture. The one I just bought is black, although if you find the white one and the teeth are metal, it is probably the same high quality instrument.
LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by mellypmakeup

This lash comb is deadly! beware of stabbing or scratching your eye or even lash line out. Aside from that, this lash comb is really effective at getting those annoying mascara clumps out giving your lash a really nice look. i like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by AnnHo

People complain about this mascara and that mascara clumping up, but I never have a problem with ANY mascara because this eyelash comb separates all of my lashes. Be careful though, since the teeth on the comb are very fine and sharp, if you accidentally hit your eye, it hurts!

I'm on my second eyelash comb already. The handle to my first one broke and the teeth come out after awhile, but you can just push them back in on a hard, flat surface (I use a glass table). I highly recommend this for beautiful eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A great eyelash comb for all you mascara lovers out there. This helps to separate and remove any clumping with ease, leaving lashes beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by ThatIsNOTHerShade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

How did I not have one of these suckers before?

It effectively solves the problem of spidery eyelashes, introducing a world of separation! I've had mine a year or so now--seems sturdy enough to me (after a multitude of washings). This is a great product!

continued >>