August 30, 2014 | 1744 users online

Shampoo - Kerastase - Oleo-Relax Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 9:06:00 PM More reviews by sabrinasue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG shampoo. I have very curly hair, not pretty curly, but obnoxious curly. This shampoo smoothes my hair and if I use a straightner, it stays straight all day long. I also like the fact that it keeps my hair in the very best condition possible. No frizzy dry ends. I do use a clarifying shampoo about once a week. I am on my second bottle and my hair is the healthiest it has ever been. Between the first and second bottle, I started to feel bad about spending so much on shampoo, so I went back to Graham Webb. Boy I could tell a difference. My hair was not as easy to manage so I went back to Kerastase and decided it is truly worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2006 2:49:00 PM More reviews by sakkurt

I basically love this product. It is a little bit (maybe too) expencive for a shampoo (around 20-25$) but it just makes my hair so shiny and managable. Everytime I switch to another product (sometimes I feel stupid to pa this much for a shampoo) my boyfriend and my friends realise it and ask me what happened to my shin hair. I have black normal thickness curly(wavy) hair. It gets frizzy on humid weathers. I used so many products but this one is a winner. I died my hair(pink,bleach blonde, red, almond - I have no idea what I was doing - ) so much that it got dry and this was the only shampoo that made my hair really good. (i finally grow my hair and it is black) It has a really nice scent that lasts long. not to overpowering. I use it with its mask and the mask lasts really long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2006 6:01:00 AM More reviews by ingad

not bad shampoo,it is quite mild and helps with shine.
but i found something cheaper and better- you can try it too.
Jason's Jojoba shampoo leaves your hair very shiny and soft and volumised(i have fine hair so i need it).Perfect for somebody with normal to dry hair, but works for my oily hair too.
I truly recommend Aubrey Organics too - GPB Hair shampoo and conditioner.It is a very natural and treats your hair and makes them look at least twice as thick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2005 9:40:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Love this stuff, the scent kind of reminds me of fresh cut roses, ummmmmmm! Makes my fine, wavy hair very soft, smooth and shiney which helps to control the frizzies. Nothing else I have used ever makes my hair shine like this, this stuff is worth every single penney.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2005 2:57:00 PM More reviews by MACgirlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG..definately holy grail material here. I have thick, wavy/curly hair that is chemically straightened, and I am always looking for hair products to help improve the health of my dry,damaged hair. This shampoo is amazing!! I usually blow dry my hair straight almost everyday, and this definately left my hair smoother and easier to straighten with less frizz. I used this with my Aquage healing conditioner, and it left my hair super silky and less frizzy. I am definately going to try more products from this line now. It is pricey, but for me definately worth all the hype:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2005 11:26:00 PM More reviews by CantMAKEUPmyMlND

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hair: Highlighted, dry and wavy. Can get frizz is a way of life.

Oleo Relax products have made it possible for me to wash my hair at night, wake up to shiny, wavy, non-frizzed hair.

The Oleo Relax shampoo is about $25 (Westchester, New York) and is well worth the price. I use it in conjuction with Oleo Relax sereum. The shampoo bottle appears to be small for the price tag, but I was really shocked how little you have to use to get a great lather and get the "clean" hair feeling. I've always been of the "more is better" school when it came to shampoo and I've found that many high end shampoos lack great later. I use only about a dime sized amount every other day, and the bottle lasts and lasts.

The after shampoo effect is wonderful. The scent isn't overpowering, but pleasant. Sometimes, I don't even feel like I need condtioner. The shine I get from the shampoo alone sometimes makes me not want to apply the Oleo Relax seruem (but I do anyway). No frizz at all and my hair doesn't feel dry at all. It feels super healthy and it looks it too!

I suggest this to everyone and anyone with my hair type! :) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2005 9:52:00 PM More reviews by thurstonslovey

My stylist uses this on my hair though I've always used Bain Satin 3. My hair in naturally wavey (I straighten almost daily), but I was concerned this wouldn't be moisturizing enough. Was I wrong! This product has worked as well or better as BS3 (no build up) - AND my hair straightens much more easily! Yet another fantastic product from Kerastase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2005 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Glowfan

I've been using this shampoo for about 4 years and I have to say that it never lets me down.It dosen't leave it dry and brittle like most shampoos tend to do and it lasts a long time.It leaves it feeling really smooth and that is essential for my dry curly (with a tendency to be frizzy ) hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2005 9:52:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodgurl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I love the fresh, rose petals smell of this shampoo. It works very well to smooth and straigten my hair, however, I don't really notice an appreciable difference in performance between this and my L'Oreal Smooth Vive for Women of Color (I am white). They both make my hair feel softer and look smoother and don't leave it dry, the Kerastase smells better, but is twice as costly. However, I would buy this again and might give the hair masque a try!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2005 1:13:00 AM More reviews by SampaguitaSD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this shampoo on the recommendation of my stylist and thought it was great for about the 3 weeks - I went through 2 bottles. I didn't realize until 1/2 way through the 1st bottle (2nd week!) that my husband thought it was bath gel. He used generous amounts - loved the smell, he did.

After about 3 weeks, I started to notice that my scalp was getting itchy & oily and flaky. Ugh. Not another shampoo like this: hydrates my ends but plays havoc on my scalp.

My husband finished off the 2nd bottle. I've since switched to Redken's Softhair which I've now been using almost 2 yrs.

I really wanted to like this Kerastase shampoo but it didn't work for me. I also hated the bottle cap (when traveling I always ended up with a gooey mess) and wasn't thrilled with the $20 price tag.