OPI Malaga Wine

4.7

on 7/13/2010 10:52:00 AM

The perfect red nail polish, hard to describe, just beautiful! After reading the positive reviews I decided to challenge my prejudices and buy Malaga Wine and I'm so glad I did because it's the perfect red color, so so gorgeous!! It's classic and elegant and at the same time youthful. It's perfect for all ages, very beautiful on pale cool-toned skin, so easy to wear on both hands and toes, whether you have long or short nails. I love to wear this to give basic outfits with neutral colors a pop of color. Easy to apply with beautiful results, one layer is working for me. On the negative side, in some darker or fake lightnings the colour turns very dark and weird, kind of brownish, it's so annoying - one lippie off. I will buy it again and recommend it to everyone who is looking for the perfect red nail polish!

on 7/5/2010 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Malaga Wine is a gorgeous deep red creme with blue undertone color. This color is similar to Got The Blue For Red but with less blue tone. The color is so warm and gorgeous and I find it's a lovely winter color. Right now my nails are short and I think it's suitable for short nails.
I am surprised this color can be overlooked. From the bottle, it just look like a normal red color but once you put it on, if you like deep red, it's a perfect choice. I will find 3 coats will definitely bring out the depth of this color and will definitely put 3 coats next time.

on 6/10/2010 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My all-time favourite red. It's my go-to colour for a pedicure. Wears well, applies beautifully and is simply gorgeous.

great colour( a deep cool toned red!), great texture, great pay-off (2 coats and you're ready to go!) it's the best choice for super-duper glossy nails lovers!!!

on 6/7/2010 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this colour. I keep coming back to it even after trying so many of the other colours. I love it for toe nails for winter and for classy evenings out. OPI has great products.

on 3/28/2010 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really love this nailpolish! I wore it almost every day in the fall-winter months. Kinda sad I can't wear it now that its spring, but I'm excited to wear this colour again in the fall. Such a pretty deep red !

on 3/21/2010 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

The absolute best red OPI out there for fair skin. It is THE red nail polish for brown-neutral lovers. My absolute favorite.

on 2/21/2010 7:46:00 PM

This is a deep blood red on me, I have to be very careful with reds, if there is a hint of orange/brown just doesn't work. I love this red will wear it for summer also.

on 2/10/2010 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this polish, application is amazing, I really love the large brush. Takes two coats to be perfect but the color is great. Would definitely repurchase

Great, great deep red. Very fair with neutral-ish undertones (neither really pink nor yellow), this works very well without looking overly goth or seductive. Good application, excellent color.

Popular Polishes